Just 3% High School Students Pass the Citizenship Test

This is why Trump sucks Alaskan moose cock for not closing the Department of Education. Did he not know this?
The problem we are discussing developed long before Trump took office.

I could have passed this test when I was in high school in the 1960s. The Department of Education was created in 1980. I aced the test today.

Perhaps the Department of Education is the problem.

if you think so.....

Mostly, they knew only hands on things....street smart things of that era, how to farm, how to hunt, how to cut firewood, how to build a log home, how to cook, how to kill chicken, dress animals, sew, can, smoke, etc....
Everyone in the Revolutionary War to kick you Brits out signed their names in legible cursive.

Few high school kids can do that today.

1710175553385.jpeg

1/3 is not 3%, but yes that is abysmal. Do they still teach civics in K - 12?

not even 1/10th of the high school aged students in 1920 graduated from or went to, high school back then compared to today.... I'm uncertain how educated children were in those days either....
The point is that an 8th grader 100 years ago was more knowledgeable than high school graduates today! Did you look at the test I posted from 1912?

And just 1/3 of American adults pass.

The best way to destroy a nation is from within. An entire generation has no idea how our nation got here, how it exists. And without that knowledge is easily manipulated.

See how you do with some of the questions.

You can take a practice citizenship test online.
I passed it easily.

The problem we are discussing developed long before Trump took office.

I could have passed this test when I was in high school in the 1960s. The Department of Education was created in 1980. I aced the test today.

Perhaps the Department of Education is the problem.
Exactly my point!!!

The department practices Intellectual pedophilia. It’s to be hung from the gallows in the Town Square and made an example of!!

How THE FUCK did Trump allow it to continue unfettered?!!!

Because cursive is a useless waste of time.
Spoken like a true public school ‘teacher’

Handwriting and learning anything are useless to you because they can just look it up on the phone.

Don’t even need to know how to spell now with voice recognition!

Explains why you get the blank stare at the fast food restaurant when you hand them $5.50 for your $4.50 bill.

Spoken like a true public school ‘teacher’

Handwriting and learning anything are useless ....
You'd better not be one of those people who bitches about "wasting time" on things like music, art, etc. Only so many hours in a day, and you gotta make choices. Cursive is far, far, far down at the bottom of the list of priorities. Right down there with learning to make your own butter.

You'd better not be one of those people who bitches about "wasting time" on things like music, art, etc. Only so many hours in a day, and you gotta make choices. Cursive is far, far, far down at the bottom of the list of priorities. Right down there with learning to make your own butter.
Americans learned music AND shop AND art AND cursive AND the Capitol of every State 50 years ago.

But you teachers replaced them with your fictional global warming and racist agendas.

Forum List

Back