Just 3% High School Students Pass the Citizenship Test

Americans learned music AND shop AND art AND cursive AND the Capitol of every State 50 years ago.

But you teachers replaced them with your fictional global warming and racist agendas.
The last time you were in a school, did you see any of that? When was the last time you were in a school and observed classes?

Americans learned music AND shop AND art AND cursive AND the Capitol of every State 50 years ago.

I did EVERY SINGLE ONE. I graduated HS in 76.

Didn’t spend a second on your woke topics you replace math and English with.
So you haven’t set foot in a school since 1976 but you know exactly what goes on there today? Don’t you feel stupid posting something that ridiculous?

So you haven’t set foot in a school since 1976 but you know exactly what goes on there today? Don’t you feel stupid posting something that ridiculous?
Yeah, nobody knows any teachers today. They’re kept in a secret bunker.

BTW - spent 4 hours last year lecturing to every VMI cadet and might do it again this year.

Don't know. Never had to take it.

I thought I heard someone state the citizenship test has 100 questions. This source seems to agree. I didn't read the whole thing.

Geeze. 100 possible questions - they only ask you 10.

Don't know. Never had to take it.

I thought I heard someone state the citizenship test has 100 questions. This source seems to agree. I didn't read the whole thing.

There are 100 questions the interviewer can choose from. It's a pretty brief "test."

Yeah, nobody knows any teachers today. They’re kept in a secret bunker.

BTW - spent 4 hours last year lecturing to every VMI cadet and might do it again this year.
YOU haven't set foot in a school since 197-fucking-6, and you feel qualified to shoot your mouth off? :lmao:

Woodworking and engine repair are still taught at college-track high schools. Then there are voc schools.

Forum List

Back