Just 7 percent of journalists are Republicans. That’s far fewer than even a decade ago.

SYTFE, you just post "funny" on every one of my posts, simply because you're too stupid to know how else to respond.

Your stupidity is irritating me and I've had enough.

Welcome to my ignore list.

SYTFE, you just post "funny" on every one of my posts, simply because you're too stupid to know how else to respond.

Eat a dick.

Just 7 percent of journalists are Republicans. That’s far fewer than even a decade ago.

The key to understanding the bias of the mainstream media is understanding that the rank-and-file journalist is almost always a liberal.

Well, a key requirement for being a journalist is being literate. So, the stats make sense.
How do any Democrats become journalists with that criteria?

Congratulations! Your logical fallacy is tu quoque
Logical fallacies are obviously a subject way above your pay grade.

Turnabout is fair play.

The dumbass literally thinks that reversing a fallacious statement is a logical fallacy.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure if the OP is true but assuming it is, it's an interesting correlation given journalists are actually the ones out there researching, interviewing and fact finding to produce their stories. If the majority of people who have the "first hand" experience tend to lean a specific way, doesn't that tell you something?

Not sure if the OP is true but assuming it is, it's an interesting correlation given journalists are actually the ones out there researching, interviewing and fact finding to produce their stories. If the majority of people who have the "first hand" experience tend to lean a specific way, doesn't that tell you something?
They were all Democrats before they even became journalists.

Many of them become journalists as a way to enforce a Democrat agenda.

Really? And you found this fact in your ass or some other place?

Really? And you found this fact in your ass or some other place?
Can you prove your insinuation?

Have you any actual proof about that....

You are trying to make the case that Democrats have a higher interest in Journalism than Republicans...

But the other case is just as strong, People who work day in day out in researching facts and are better informed then your average person, become Democrats....

Lets just look at Poltifact... 3/4 of Trump's statements are mostly false or worst, Clinton is 1/4. Can you see why a journalist who believes in the truth and integrity honestly would vote...

Have you any actual proof about that....

You are trying to make the case that Democrats have a higher interest in Journalism than Republicans...

But the other case is just as strong, People who work day in day out in researching facts and are better informed then your average person, become Democrats....

Lets just look at Poltifact... 3/4 of Trump's statements are mostly false or worst, Clinton is 1/4. Can you see why a journalist who believes in the truth and integrity honestly would vote...
Clinton's truths are starting to become lies now and your mythical "truth seekers" are refusing to even air it.

The key to understanding the bias of the mainstream media is understanding that the rank-and-file journalist is almost always a liberal.

Well, a key requirement for being a journalist is being literate. So, the stats make sense.

Turnabout is fair play.

Congratulations! Your logical fallacy is ad hominem

Turnabout is fair play.

Your labeling of my posts as logical fallacies is actually ad hominem.

Turnabout is fair play.

Your labeling of my posts as logical fallacies is actually ad hominem.

Congratulations! Your logical fallacy is the fallacy fallacy

Why the righties on here try to twist and spin, I don't know. There are enough alt-right propaganda sites to link to without twisting and shouting

I could not be a journalist and meet my financial obligations. The pay is too low for anyone who wants to get married and start a family. Liberals are less likely to get married, less likely to have children, and they tend to abort the children they do have.

Forum List

Back