Just a logical question... Was there any difference between an" in person ballot" and a "mail-in ballot"?

In india you can get your photo id with your cellphone for free, and those replacing old id cards the cost is 34 cents.

1605291434593.png

Both are legal votes.

Word to the wise. Many, many people voted by mail for the first time. Most found it convenient and less cumbersome.

Future elections will have many more people voting by mail

I am quite sure that is what you commies, er um, Democrats want. Gives the USPS and liberal polling stations a chance to fix any "irregularities" in the outcome.
There's no difference between a absentee or a mail in ballot in states where voters must request a ballot, and the gop's been using them for years. As RW said, it's going to become more frequent.

In india you can get your voter ID by applying online.

you are against the Right to Vote
that is why you are opposed to protecting the Right to Vote with Voter ID
When you can get your voter ID by applying from your cellphone, i'd be all for it. That's what they do in India, which is why everybody has one.
How do they know who is using the cellphone?

Both are legal votes.

Word to the wise. Many, many people voted by mail for the first time. Most found it convenient and less cumbersome.

I've voted Absentee for several years.
BUT this year it was JUNK MAIL voting that was causing problems.
The distinction was clear.
I requested with my signature on a absentee form. I received my ballot and signed the outside envelope so polling
officials would verify my signature with what was on file.
BUT JUNK MAIL voting didn't require that.
JUNK MAIL voting mailed millions of ballots to registered people on the voting rolls.
Are you aware that 10% of Americans move to a different address every year?
So over the last 4 years at least 20% or more have moved and hence these addresses are wrong.
Millions of ballots were sent to addressees not there... but thousands were signed for and since there was
no signature comparison... fraud is prevalent.

My point is though that the "marking pen" done for in person voting was available and apparently poll workers would advise the voter of such a requirement.
BUT what would happen if the ballot was an absentee ballot. What "marking pen" would be used? This is why the
issue was anecdotal in AZ with the "Sharpie" pens.
Election officials: Despite some voter concerns, Sharpie pens will not harm an election ballot

The “Junk mail” ballots as you call them still need to be verified by a signature. If one was mailed to an address of somebody who moved then the ballot is useless. If the new tenant of that mailbox decided to commit a felony by sending in a ballot that didn’t belong to them then it would get flagged when the signatures didn’t match.

you all are spreading so much fake news around this. Mail in has been used for years! It’s not all of a sudden a hoax because big spoiled billionaire calls it that.

When you can get your voter ID by applying from your cellphone, i'd be all for it. That's what they do in India, which is why everybody has one.
They don't have to use a cellphone. They can use a computer, a laptop, a tablet, anything that connects up to the internet.
And those applying for an india voter ID online get it (including delivery) absolutely free.

They don't have to use a cellphone. They can use a computer, a laptop, a tablet, anything that connects up to the internet.
And those applying for an india voter ID online get it (including delivery) absolutely free.
once again
how do they know the identity of someone over the internet
this is not that hard of a question

Both are legal votes.

Not without excuses like the leftyvirus for cheating.

Both are legal votes.

I requested with my signature on a absentee form. I received my ballot and signed the outside envelope so polling
JUNK MAIL voting mailed millions of ballots to registered people on the voting rolls.
So over the last 4 years at least 20% or more have moved and hence these addresses are wrong.
Millions of ballots were sent to addressees not there... but thousands were signed for and since there was

My point is though that the "marking pen" done for in person voting was available and apparently poll workers would advise the voter of such a requirement.
BUT what would happen if the ballot was an absentee ballot. What "marking pen" would be used? This is why the
Election officials: Despite some voter concerns, Sharpie pens will not harm an election ballot

The “Junk mail” ballots as you call them still need to be verified by a signature. If one was mailed to an address of somebody who moved then the ballot is useless. If the new tenant of that mailbox decided to commit a felony by sending in a ballot that didn’t belong to them then it would get flagged when the signatures didn’t match.

you all are spreading so much fake news around this. Mail in has been used for years! It’s not all of a sudden a hoax because big spoiled billionaire calls it that.
Its a hoax because of the leftyflu allowing so many million more faked mail ins.

They think all democrats are master forgers. Capable of matching a signature on file without having access to the persons signature.

once again
how do they know the identity of someone over the internet
this is not that hard of a question
India knows how, and they know how for a billion people. And BTW, india has only a single election commission, so they handle voting for the entire country.

Both are legal votes.

Its a hoax because of the leftyflu allowing so many million more faked mail ins.
According to the aliens who came to earth yesterday accompanied by Jesus, what you say is not true. These beings plus Jesus have a sixth sense enabling them to know the truth of all situations and they flat out called you and Trump liars.

boy isn’t it fun when you get just make stuff up to use as arguments? Mine totally beat yours BTW

They think all democrats are master forgers. Capable of matching a signature on file without having access to the persons signature.
I’ve questioned many who claim mail ins are cause frauds and I have yet to find one person who actually knows the verification process used to process these votes. They are all just a bunch of ignorant puppets repeating headlines and talking points

Both are legal votes.

According to the aliens who came to earth yesterday accompanied by Jesus, what you say is not true. These beings plus Jesus have a sixth sense enabling them to know the truth of all situations and they flat out called you and Trump liars.

boy isn’t it fun when you get just make stuff up to use as arguments? Mine totally beat yours BTW
The leftyflu had a special code for anyone to use and do their "mail in" ballot. Tons and tons more mail ins because of it whiner.

I’ve questioned many who claim mail ins are cause frauds and I have yet to find one person who actually knows the verification process used to process these votes. They are all just a bunch of ignorant puppets repeating headlines and talking points
We know what it says the process is supposed to be whiner.

Forum List

Back