Just a logical question... Was there any difference between an" in person ballot" and a "mail-in ballot"?

boy isn’t it fun when you get just make stuff up to use as arguments? Mine totally beat yours BTW
They had a transcript from one of the republican lawsuits, where the judge asked the lawyer if he could provide the court with evidence of his claim, and the lawyer told the judge he could not.

Both are legal votes.

Word to the wise. Many, many people voted by mail for the first time. Most found it convenient and less cumbersome.

Future elections will have many more people voting by mail
I've voted Absentee for several years.
BUT this year it was JUNK MAIL voting that was causing problems.
The distinction was clear.
I requested with my signature on a absentee form. I received my ballot and signed the outside envelope so polling
officials would verify my signature with what was on file.
BUT JUNK MAIL voting didn't require that.
JUNK MAIL voting mailed millions of ballots to registered people on the voting rolls.
Are you aware that 10% of Americans move to a different address every year?
So over the last 4 years at least 20% or more have moved and hence these addresses are wrong.
Millions of ballots were sent to addressees not there... but thousands were signed for and since there was
no signature comparison... fraud is prevalent.

My point is though that the "marking pen" done for in person voting was available and apparently poll workers would advise the voter of such a requirement.
BUT what would happen if the ballot was an absentee ballot. What "marking pen" would be used? This is why the
issue was anecdotal in AZ with the "Sharpie" pens.
Election officials: Despite some voter concerns, Sharpie pens will not harm an election ballot

The “Junk mail” ballots as you call them still need to be verified by a signature. If one was mailed to an address of somebody who moved then the ballot is useless. If the new tenant of that mailbox decided to commit a felony by sending in a ballot that didn’t belong to them then it would get flagged when the signatures didn’t match.

you all are spreading so much fake news around this. Mail in has been used for years! It’s not all of a sudden a hoax because big spoiled billionaire calls it that.
Its a hoax because of the leftyflu allowing so many million more faked mail ins.
According to the aliens who came to earth yesterday accompanied by Jesus, what you say is not true. These beings plus Jesus have a sixth sense enabling them to know the truth of all situations and they flat out called you and Trump liars.

boy isn’t it fun when you get just make stuff up to use as arguments? Mine totally beat yours BTW
The leftyflu had a special code for anyone to use and do their "mail in" ballot. Tons and tons more mail ins because of it whiner.
Yes tons more mailed in their vote during a pandemic. So what?

Did you know a higher number of mail ins get rejected than in personal. Mine included because my signature didn’t match. Think of how many votes Joe missed out in because of that. Just like mine. I bet he would have beat trump by millions more!

The “Junk mail” ballots as you call them still need to be verified by a signature. If one was mailed to an address of somebody who moved then the ballot is useless. If the new tenant of that mailbox decided to commit a felony by sending in a ballot that didn’t belong to them then it would get flagged when the signatures didn’t match.

They think all democrats are master forgers. Capable of matching a signature on file without having access to the persons signature.
I’ve questioned many who claim mail ins are cause frauds and I have yet to find one person who actually knows the verification process used to process these votes. They are all just a bunch of ignorant puppets repeating headlines and talking points
We know what it says the process is supposed to be whiner.
You really don’t. It’s obvious. Or else you wouldn’t be making these ignorant claims of fraud and stealing an election. It’s all falling apart in court. Check the latest news from Arizona

Both are legal votes.

Word to the wise. Many, many people voted by mail for the first time. Most found it convenient and less cumbersome.

I requested with my signature on a absentee form. I received my ballot and signed the outside envelope so polling
JUNK MAIL voting mailed millions of ballots to registered people on the voting rolls.
So over the last 4 years at least 20% or more have moved and hence these addresses are wrong.
Millions of ballots were sent to addressees not there... but thousands were signed for and since there was

My point is though that the "marking pen" done for in person voting was available and apparently poll workers would advise the voter of such a requirement.
BUT what would happen if the ballot was an absentee ballot. What "marking pen" would be used? This is why the
Election officials: Despite some voter concerns, Sharpie pens will not harm an election ballot

you all are spreading so much fake news around this. Mail in has been used for years! It’s not all of a sudden a hoax because big spoiled billionaire calls it that.
Its a hoax because of the leftyflu allowing so many million more faked mail ins.
According to the aliens who came to earth yesterday accompanied by Jesus, what you say is not true. These beings plus Jesus have a sixth sense enabling them to know the truth of all situations and they flat out called you and Trump liars.

The leftyflu had a special code for anyone to use and do their "mail in" ballot. Tons and tons more mail ins because of it whiner.

Did you know a higher number of mail ins get rejected than in personal. Mine included because my signature didn’t match. Think of how many votes Joe missed out in because of that. Just like mine. I bet he would have beat trump by millions more!
Mail ins allow the opportunity for fraud....some states are above board I am sure, others not. As I said, we know what the process is supposed to be as you correctly state, but whether or not everyone abides by it is being determined now.

They think all democrats are master forgers. Capable of matching a signature on file without having access to the persons signature.
I’ve questioned many who claim mail ins are cause frauds and I have yet to find one person who actually knows the verification process used to process these votes. They are all just a bunch of ignorant puppets repeating headlines and talking points
You really don’t. It’s obvious. Or else you wouldn’t be making these ignorant claims of fraud and stealing an election. It’s all falling apart in court. Check the latest news from Arizona
Failing how, being thrown out by liberal judges? Good, on appeals it will get where it needs to.

They had a transcript from one of the republican lawsuits, where the judge asked the lawyer if he could provide the court with evidence of his claim, and the lawyer told the judge he could not.
Yeah it’s all crumbling once it’s time for evidence. The lawsuits are a show of power that Trump has used his whole life. Problem is he can’t force his opposition to bend to his will in this case. But he will definitely keep spinning this and play victim. It just blows my mind how many imbeciles actually believe his crap

Yeah it’s all crumbling once it’s time for evidence. The lawsuits are a show of power that Trump has used his whole life. Problem is he can’t force his opposition to bend to his will in this case. But he will definitely keep spinning this and play victim. It just blows my mind how many imbeciles actually believe his crap
Electorals arent certified for a while yet, the President should do what he thinks needs to be done its not slowing anything up. And Sleepy can take more naps.

Both are legal votes.

Mail ins allow the opportunity for fraud....some states are above board I am sure, others not. As I said, we know what the process is supposed to be as you correctly state, but whether or not everyone abides by it is being determined now.
Haha. Voting in general allows the opportunity for fraud. What a lame argument. There can be fraud with in person voting.

the problem woth yoir arguments is you can’t explain how significant fraud works to swing the election. Go ahead and try. How do enough votes get through the cracks to steal this election from Trump. Paint the picture

Failing how, being thrown out by liberal judges? Good, on appeals it will get where it needs to.
Which liberal judges are you talking about?

I bet you don’t know one. You’re just calling them liberal because they ruled against trump. What a joke. You need to do much better with your arguments

Both are legal votes.

Haha. Voting in general allows the opportunity for fraud. What a lame argument. There can be fraud with in person voting.

the problem woth yoir arguments is you can’t explain how significant fraud works to swing the election. Go ahead and try. How do enough votes get through the cracks to steal this election from Trump. Paint the picture
Right...makes perfect sense that in person voting with observers would be more subject to fraud than mail in ballots.

Electorals arent certified for a while yet, the President should do what he thinks needs to be done its not slowing anything up. And Sleepy can take more naps.
Trump is free to fail as much as he wants I’m court. He shouldn’t be out there spreading lies about an election being stolen from him and Biden should be green lighted on preparing for his up coming presidency

Mail in voting will become the norm
Not the universal norm. Too many republican states need to limit the vote, so they will require in person voting, with voter ID, and as many other restrictions as they can get past the courts.
Yeah, we dont need voter ID. Everyone on the planet should be allowed to vote in our elections.

Both are legal votes.

I don't know anything about fraud I am not a Democrat. One instance that comes to mind is a 700,000 vote lead being lost in a single state...or 130,000 overnight "votes" arriving in vans to overtake a lead.

I bet you don’t know one. You’re just calling them liberal because they ruled against trump. What a joke. You need to do much better with your arguments
Well lets watch and see where the lawsuits end up then after appeals

Both are legal votes.

Right...makes perfect sense that in person voting with observers would be more subject to fraud than mail in ballots.
I don’t say more subject to. Why are you changing the script?! I just showed that your weak argument also applies to in person. Fact is neither in person or mail in is subject to a significant amount of fraud. The cases are few and far between. Y’all are lying about the severity and magnitude to try and discredit an election that Trump lost

Both are legal votes.

I don't know anything about fraud I am not a Democrat. One instance that comes to mind is a 700,000 vote lead being lost in a single state...or 130,000 overnight "votes" arriving in vans to overtake a lead.
Millions of votes had to be counted. Joe promoted mail in Trump didn’t. They counted in person first, Trump was up, they counted mail in later, Biden caught up and won. It’s not rocket science and it’s not fraud. This was forecasted to happen months ago. It shouldn’t have been a surprise.

Trump is free to fail as much as he wants I’m court. He shouldn’t be out there spreading lies about an election being stolen from him and Biden should be green lighted on preparing for his up coming presidency
I don't see any problem with Biden getting access to what he will supposedly need, whatever the outcome of any recounts or appeals. As for Trump he has been complaining about a stolen election for a year so he isn't going to stop now.

Both are legal votes.

I don’t say more subject to. Why are you changing the script?! I just showed that your weak argument also applies to in person. Fact is neither in person or mail in is subject to a significant amount of fraud. The cases are few and far between. Y’all are lying about the severity and magnitude to try and discredit an election that Trump lost
I am not trying to discredit anything, but there are logical questions that should be asked about certain states and they are being pursued.

Well lets watch and see where the lawsuits end up then after appeals
Oh God the wait and see argument... how’s Durham doing by the way?! All are the worst. Ok you wait and see as these lawsuits flop. Joe will keep chugging away -“at prepping for the job. I’ll keep laughing at how idiotic y’all are

Both are legal votes.

Millions of votes had to be counted. Joe promoted mail in Trump didn’t. They counted in person first, Trump was up, they counted mail in later, Biden caught up and won. It’s not rocket science and it’s not fraud. This was forecasted to happen months ago. It shouldn’t have been a surprise.
The sheer volumes raise questions as do the percentage of mail in votes by democrats imo.

Forum List

Back