Just a logical question... Was there any difference between an" in person ballot" and a "mail-in ballot"?

boy isn’t it fun when you get just make stuff up to use as arguments? Mine totally beat yours BTW
They had a transcript from one of the republican lawsuits, where the judge asked the lawyer if he could provide the court with evidence of his claim, and the lawyer told the judge he could not.
Yeah it’s all crumbling once it’s time for evidence. The lawsuits are a show of power that Trump has used his whole life. Problem is he can’t force his opposition to bend to his will in this case. But he will definitely keep spinning this and play victim. It just blows my mind how many imbeciles actually believe his crap
Electorals arent certified for a while yet, the President should do what he thinks needs to be done its not slowing anything up. And Sleepy can take more naps.
Trump is free to fail as much as he wants I’m court. He shouldn’t be out there spreading lies about an election being stolen from him and Biden should be green lighted on preparing for his up coming presidency
I don't see any problem with Biden getting access to what he will supposedly need, whatever the outcome of any recounts or appeals. As for Trump he has been complaining about a stolen election for a year so he isn't going to stop now.
We agree, Biden should get to transition. Trump is holding that up because he is a poor sport and bad loser. And I also agree that Trump set up the rigged narrative a year ago and is now falling back on it as an excuse. A bigger man would do the respectable thing but Trump lacks that kind of character. He will keep pushing. We as intelligent humans should recognize the fallacy and lies and start ignoring him. Yet people like you feed into it. What’s up with that?

So you voted for Biden because you didn't like Trump. It wasn't because of the policies and actions that Trump took...just that you didn't like him.
So you voted for a person whose mental and physical capacity is in question and the VP is a giggler.
You voted against letting regions, states, and local people make decisions in favor of D.C. i.e. Masks for example. Everyone wears.
You voted against a person that the Chinese/Russians didn't want but for a person that has accepted money from China.
You voted against a person who believes in Law enforcement and for a person who wants to defund the police.
You voted against a person who has made the USA more secure, i.e. 450 miles of wall, for a person who wants open borders.
You voted against a person who donates his salary for a person who has been on the govt. payroll for 47 years.
You voted against a person who loves his family and for a person who loves little girls.
Yup... you surely had to vote against a person you don't like BUT for a person who (and his successors) will destroy America.
All because you don't like Trump's personal behavior. Wow how truly unsophisticated and unintelligent.
View attachment 415645
Yes I voted for the candidate I respected more and it wasn’t even close. I don’t care about the hyperbolic lies y’all spit out to try and demean Biden. You’re not fooling anybody.

boy isn’t it fun when you get just make stuff up to use as arguments? Mine totally beat yours BTW
They had a transcript from one of the republican lawsuits, where the judge asked the lawyer if he could provide the court with evidence of his claim, and the lawyer told the judge he could not.
Yeah it’s all crumbling once it’s time for evidence. The lawsuits are a show of power that Trump has used his whole life. Problem is he can’t force his opposition to bend to his will in this case. But he will definitely keep spinning this and play victim. It just blows my mind how many imbeciles actually believe his crap
Electorals arent certified for a while yet, the President should do what he thinks needs to be done its not slowing anything up. And Sleepy can take more naps.
Trump is free to fail as much as he wants I’m court. He shouldn’t be out there spreading lies about an election being stolen from him and Biden should be green lighted on preparing for his up coming presidency
I don't see any problem with Biden getting access to what he will supposedly need, whatever the outcome of any recounts or appeals. As for Trump he has been complaining about a stolen election for a year so he isn't going to stop now.
We agree, Biden should get to transition. Trump is holding that up because he is a poor sport and bad loser. And I also agree that Trump set up the rigged narrative a year ago and is now falling back on it as an excuse. A bigger man would do the respectable thing but Trump lacks that kind of character. He will keep pushing. We as intelligent humans should recognize the fallacy and lies and start ignoring him. Yet people like you feed into it. What’s up with that?
The President is what he is....and if things move along and Biden is declared the winner officially, it will all be over soon enough. I think Biden is a big mistake, he has been running for president since 1988 and never did well, now he is elected because of Trump hatred and will be bad for the country. Not because I think Trump is a great guy or anything, I just appreciate the things he has done.
If he had an honest bone in his body he would be president again. Thankfully enough Americans won’t stand for a lying troll as our leader. I don’t agree with much of Bidens politics. But this election was about character for me. I respect Joe and spores I ate his moderate approach. I have zero respect left for Trump. He is toxic. And I used to be a fan.
Yeah I really don't think much about lies or claims of lies, I look for actual results...I have a job, I kept working through Covid, I don't want to be shut down and lose that in a Biden controlled government.
I don’t want that for you either. But I also don’t think we would be at this point if we worked together to fight this virus back in March. The best way to get back to normal is to squash COVID. The vaccine will help but we are months away from that

Both are legal votes.

Word to the wise. Many, many people voted by mail for the first time. Most found it convenient and less cumbersome.

Future elections will have many more people voting by mail
I've voted Absentee for several years.
BUT this year it was JUNK MAIL voting that was causing problems.
The distinction was clear.
I requested with my signature on a absentee form. I received my ballot and signed the outside envelope so polling
officials would verify my signature with what was on file.
BUT JUNK MAIL voting didn't require that.
JUNK MAIL voting mailed millions of ballots to registered people on the voting rolls.
Are you aware that 10% of Americans move to a different address every year?
So over the last 4 years at least 20% or more have moved and hence these addresses are wrong.
Millions of ballots were sent to addressees not there... but thousands were signed for and since there was
no signature comparison... fraud is prevalent.

My point is though that the "marking pen" done for in person voting was available and apparently poll workers would advise the voter of such a requirement.
BUT what would happen if the ballot was an absentee ballot. What "marking pen" would be used? This is why the
issue was anecdotal in AZ with the "Sharpie" pens.
Election officials: Despite some voter concerns, Sharpie pens will not harm an election ballot

The “Junk mail” ballots as you call them still need to be verified by a signature. If one was mailed to an address of somebody who moved then the ballot is useless. If the new tenant of that mailbox decided to commit a felony by sending in a ballot that didn’t belong to them then it would get flagged when the signatures didn’t match.

you all are spreading so much fake news around this. Mail in has been used for years! It’s not all of a sudden a hoax because big spoiled billionaire calls it that.
Its a hoax because of the leftyflu allowing so many million more faked mail ins.
According to the aliens who came to earth yesterday accompanied by Jesus, what you say is not true. These beings plus Jesus have a sixth sense enabling them to know the truth of all situations and they flat out called you and Trump liars.

The leftyflu had a special code for anyone to use and do their "mail in" ballot. Tons and tons more mail ins because of it whiner.
Yes tons more mailed in their vote during a pandemic. So what?

Did you know a higher number of mail ins get rejected than in personal. Mine included because my signature didn’t match. Think of how many votes Joe missed out in because of that. Just like mine. I bet he would have beat trump by millions more!
Mail ins allow the opportunity for fraud....some states are above board I am sure, others not. As I said, we know what the process is supposed to be as you correctly state, but whether or not everyone abides by it is being determined now.
Haha. Voting in general allows the opportunity for fraud. What a lame argument. There can be fraud with in person voting.

the problem woth yoir arguments is you can’t explain how significant fraud works to swing the election. Go ahead and try. How do enough votes get through the cracks to steal this election from Trump. Paint the picture
I don't know anything about fraud I am not a Democrat. One instance that comes to mind is a 700,000 vote lead being lost in a single state...or 130,000 overnight "votes" arriving in vans to overtake a lead.
I don't know anything about fraud I am not a Democrat. One instance that comes to mind is a 700,000 vote lead being lost in a single state...or 130,000 overnight "votes" arriving in vans to overtake a lead
Derp...
Those votes didn’t arrive overnight. They were counted overnight and reported in the morning.
130,000 mails ins were counted with verified signatures overnight? Hmmmmm
So lets do some math......lets say a worker can do 30 of these in an hour....after all signatures must be verified so that means 4333 hours of work are needed....lets say it had to be done in 10 hours...overnight, right? So 433 ballot "counters" were available for this task of "counting" these votes overnight right?

The President is what he is....and if things move along and Biden is declared the winner officially, it will all be over soon enough. I think Biden is a big mistake, he has been running for president since 1988 and never did well, now he is elected because of Trump hatred and will be bad for the country. Not because I think Trump is a great guy or anything, I just appreciate the things he has done.
If he had an honest bone in his body he would be president again. Thankfully enough Americans won’t stand for a lying troll as our leader. I don’t agree with much of Bidens politics. But this election was about character for me. I respect Joe and spores I ate his moderate approach. I have zero respect left for Trump. He is toxic. And I used to be a fan.
Yeah I really don't think much about lies or claims of lies, I look for actual results...I have a job, I kept working through Covid, I don't want to be shut down and lose that in a Biden controlled government.
I don’t want that for you either. But I also don’t think we would be at this point if we worked together to fight this virus back in March. The best way to get back to normal is to squash COVID. The vaccine will help but we are months away from that
Then if by quashing you mean shutdown I totally disagree.

I don't know anything about fraud I am not a Democrat. One instance that comes to mind is a 700,000 vote lead being lost in a single state...or 130,000 overnight "votes" arriving in vans to overtake a lead
Derp...
Those votes didn’t arrive overnight. They were counted overnight and reported in the morning.
Actually its the fault of some states that aren't used to having large number of absentee ballots.

They say that no matter when the ballots arrive, or how many there are, they aren't allowed to even start the process of verifying signatures, until election day.

Other states allow the ballots to be verified as they arrive, giving them a head start, and hence can finish tabulating the ballots within a day of the election.

Voters in PA were required to send in a ballot request in order to receive a ballot by mail. The same process you described.
Which states who did not have mail in voting previously sent ballots to all registered voters? Are any of those states in dispute?
Five states – Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon, Utah, and Washington – conduct what are commonly referred to as all-mail elections.

So the answer is all mail in only states are not in dispute.
Five states – Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon, Utah, and Washington – conduct what are commonly referred to as all-mail elections.

So the answer is all mail in only states are not in dispute.
Thanks.
kind of blows up their argument.

This is where they have it backwards. The shutdowns aren't a matter of trying to hurt Trump, as you see many states are talking about shutdowns "after the election is over".

Both are legal votes.

Word to the wise. Many, many people voted by mail for the first time. Most found it convenient and less cumbersome.

I requested with my signature on a absentee form. I received my ballot and signed the outside envelope so polling
JUNK MAIL voting mailed millions of ballots to registered people on the voting rolls.
So over the last 4 years at least 20% or more have moved and hence these addresses are wrong.
Millions of ballots were sent to addressees not there... but thousands were signed for and since there was

My point is though that the "marking pen" done for in person voting was available and apparently poll workers would advise the voter of such a requirement.
BUT what would happen if the ballot was an absentee ballot. What "marking pen" would be used? This is why the
Election officials: Despite some voter concerns, Sharpie pens will not harm an election ballot

The “Junk mail” ballots as you call them still need to be verified by a signature. If one was mailed to an address of somebody who moved then the ballot is useless. If the new tenant of that mailbox decided to commit a felony by sending in a ballot that didn’t belong to them then it would get flagged when the signatures didn’t match.

you all are spreading so much fake news around this. Mail in has been used for years! It’s not all of a sudden a hoax because big spoiled billionaire calls it that.
Its a hoax because of the leftyflu allowing so many million more faked mail ins.
According to the aliens who came to earth yesterday accompanied by Jesus, what you say is not true. These beings plus Jesus have a sixth sense enabling them to know the truth of all situations and they flat out called you and Trump liars.

The leftyflu had a special code for anyone to use and do their "mail in" ballot. Tons and tons more mail ins because of it whiner.

Did you know a higher number of mail ins get rejected than in personal. Mine included because my signature didn’t match. Think of how many votes Joe missed out in because of that. Just like mine. I bet he would have beat trump by millions more!
Mail ins allow the opportunity for fraud....some states are above board I am sure, others not. As I said, we know what the process is supposed to be as you correctly state, but whether or not everyone abides by it is being determined now.
Haha. Voting in general allows the opportunity for fraud. What a lame argument. There can be fraud with in person voting.

the problem woth yoir arguments is you can’t explain how significant fraud works to swing the election. Go ahead and try. How do enough votes get through the cracks to steal this election from Trump. Paint the picture
I don't know anything about fraud I am not a Democrat. One instance that comes to mind is a 700,000 vote lead being lost in a single state...or 130,000 overnight "votes" arriving in vans to overtake a lead.
Derp...

Umm...yes.
Why is that so unbelievable to you?
How many do you guess should be counted statewide in that time?

Both are legal votes.

Derp...

Umm...yes.
I would think a mail in ballot would take longer than 2 minutes to verify plus the signature, plus the ones that would be invalid. I have no idea how many workers they had that night counting those 130,000 but I dont think it was 433.

So lets do some math......lets say a worker can do 30 of these in an hour....after all signatures must be verified so that means 4333 hours of work are needed....lets say it had to be done in 10 hours...overnight, right? So 433 ballot "counters" were available for this task of "counting" these votes overnight right?

Some states use computers to verify signatures, like the way banks verify checks, and other documents.

With automated signature verification tools, the software first identifies signature(s) on the check or document. . Then, it automatically compares that signature with a signature on file. If the program can’t conclusively verify the signature, it cleans up the area and checks the signature again. This is a relatively recent development in the world of signature verification—in the past, unclear signatures had to be manually verified. At that point, if the software still can’t verify the signature, it flags the document for manual review.

Those signatures that aren't obvious matches are then handled manually.

Both are legal votes.

Derp...
Probably even more. Don’t forget there are counts happening simultaneously in every county of each state. Obviously a county that has a large metropolitan population would have many poll workers. I wouldn’t be surprised if one major county had more than 400.

This is where they have it backwards. The shutdowns aren't a matter of trying to hurt Trump, as you see many states are talking about shutdowns "after the election is over".
Listening to a whistleblower that was a contractor for Dominion that was working at one of the Detroit precincts. Boxes of ballots delivered by white vans that were allegedly there to deliver food to the workers, ballots that were rejected by the scanner were still tabulated and manually entered into the system with no voting official sign off, etc, etc... She tried to tell her "boss" about what she was seeing and he told her "We are here to assist with IT work, not run their elections". She has already given her eye-witness account in the form of an affidavit.......truly sickening. How anyone can have ANY faith in the process is truly a mystery. The podcast she was speaking on had the sound cut off after 34 minutes in. SMH.....

Both are legal votes.

Derp...

Umm...yes.
I would think a mail in ballot would take longer than 2 minutes to verify plus the signature, plus the ones that would be invalid. I have no idea how many workers they had that night counting those 130,000 but I dont think it was 433.
I would think a mail in ballot would take longer than 2 minutes to verify plus the signature, plus the ones that would be invalid. I have no idea how many workers they had that night counting those 130,000 but I dont think it was 433
Why don’t you believe there were at least 433 statewide?

Both are legal votes.

Derp...

Umm...yes.
I would think a mail in ballot would take longer than 2 minutes to verify plus the signature, plus the ones that would be invalid. I have no idea how many workers they had that night counting those 130,000 but I dont think it was 433
I don't know how many there are counting overnight or how long it takes to verify a mail in ballot. I do think it is strange for a 130,000 vote lead to be overturned in a few hours from say 10 PM to 7AM. Logical math doesn't work for me in this instance.

I don't know how many there are counting overnight or how long it takes to verify a mail in ballot. I do think it is strange for a 130,000 vote lead to be overturned in a few hours from say 10 PM to 7AM. Logical math doesn't work for me in this instance.

Here's how one state handles the signatures on their absentee ballots.

20200906-202334.jpg
20200906-202336.jpg

They use optical readers to capture voters signatures, and then signature verification can be done manually by displaying the signature on a computer screen along with the other signatures they have on file.

Both are legal votes.

Derp...

Umm...yes.
I don't know how many there are counting overnight or how long it takes to verify a mail in ballot. I do think it is strange for a 130,000 vote lead to be overturned in a few hours from say 10 PM to 7AM. Logical math doesn't work for me in this instance
There are 83 counties in Michigan. “ logical math”
Says that each county would only need to count a little over 1500 each to achieve 130k.
You should re-evaluate your thinking.

Both are legal votes.

Derp...

Umm...yes.
I don't know how many there are counting overnight or how long it takes to verify a mail in ballot. I do think it is strange for a 130,000 vote lead to be overturned in a few hours from say 10 PM to 7AM. Logical math doesn't work for me in this instance
Says that each county would only need to count a little over 1500 each to achieve 130k.
So every county in Michigan worked overnight and turned out 130,000 verified mail in ballots in 8-9 hours, just enough to overtake the lead that had been built.

Both are legal votes.

Derp...

Umm...yes.
So every county in Michigan worked overnight and turned out 130,000 verified mail in ballots in 8-9 hours, just enough to overtake the lead that had been built.
And then they went back to regular speed??

Forum List

Back