Just a logical question... Was there any difference between an" in person ballot" and a "mail-in ballot"?

boy isn’t it fun when you get just make stuff up to use as arguments? Mine totally beat yours BTW
They had a transcript from one of the republican lawsuits, where the judge asked the lawyer if he could provide the court with evidence of his claim, and the lawyer told the judge he could not.
Yeah it’s all crumbling once it’s time for evidence. The lawsuits are a show of power that Trump has used his whole life. Problem is he can’t force his opposition to bend to his will in this case. But he will definitely keep spinning this and play victim. It just blows my mind how many imbeciles actually believe his crap
Electorals arent certified for a while yet, the President should do what he thinks needs to be done its not slowing anything up. And Sleepy can take more naps.
Trump is free to fail as much as he wants I’m court. He shouldn’t be out there spreading lies about an election being stolen from him and Biden should be green lighted on preparing for his up coming presidency
I don't see any problem with Biden getting access to what he will supposedly need, whatever the outcome of any recounts or appeals. As for Trump he has been complaining about a stolen election for a year so he isn't going to stop now.
We agree, Biden should get to transition. Trump is holding that up because he is a poor sport and bad loser. And I also agree that Trump set up the rigged narrative a year ago and is now falling back on it as an excuse. A bigger man would do the respectable thing but Trump lacks that kind of character. He will keep pushing. We as intelligent humans should recognize the fallacy and lies and start ignoring him. Yet people like you feed into it. What’s up with that?

So you voted for Biden because you didn't like Trump. It wasn't because of the policies and actions that Trump took...just that you didn't like him.
So you voted for a person whose mental and physical capacity is in question and the VP is a giggler.
You voted against letting regions, states, and local people make decisions in favor of D.C. i.e. Masks for example. Everyone wears.
You voted against a person that the Chinese/Russians didn't want but for a person that has accepted money from China.
You voted against a person who believes in Law enforcement and for a person who wants to defund the police.
You voted against a person who has made the USA more secure, i.e. 450 miles of wall, for a person who wants open borders.
You voted against a person who donates his salary for a person who has been on the govt. payroll for 47 years.
You voted against a person who loves his family and for a person who loves little girls.
Yup... you surely had to vote against a person you don't like BUT for a person who (and his successors) will destroy America.
All because you don't like Trump's personal behavior. Wow how truly unsophisticated and unintelligent.
View attachment 415645
Yes I voted for the candidate I respected more and it wasn’t even close. I don’t care about the hyperbolic lies y’all spit out to try and demean Biden. You’re not fooling anybody.
So you have voted based on "respect"?
So you respect this kind of behavior? All of this behavior while a public servant.
I wonder how much your "respect" will be when Biden stops signing Federal land oil/gas leases which is one of the direct ways
gas prices are affected. Gas prices will also go up because oil/gas production will decline dramatically as Biden will implement
his destructive practices. Have you considered how much gas will cost while you wait for those electric cars to replace them?
Calif has given us a picture of the future for the rest of the country.
California grid operator warned of power shortages as state transitioned to clean energy Growing shortfall as solar power goes offline in early evenings
View attachment 415706
Yes I respect Biden... I don’t respect Trump. I can find things about Joe that I don’t respect but all in all he is a respectable guy and worthy of the office. Trump is not
So you respect Joe who lied about college, lied about his degrees and never served any time in the military with 5 draft dodges.
Joe who lied even now...said he would accept presidency until the electoral college and has started his administration already.
LIED right there.
But all that is superfluous based on Biden isn't really the power behind him. He won't live past his first year and maybe not be
mentally competent to serve the first month.
But you don't respect Trump for all the accomplishments including Operation Warp Speed. Remember when Biden criticized by calling Trump a xenophobe when Trump banned Chinese traffic to USA? But you didn't respect that did you.
You didn't respect Trump signing
Trump Signs Bill Restoring Funding for Black Colleges
President Donald Trump has signed a bipartisan bill that will permanently provide more than $250 million a year to the nation's historically black universities, along with dozens of other institutions that serve large shares of minority students.
But and most importantly YOU are just truly ignorant because YOU believed everything the biased MSM put out!
YOU won't read the attached because you are biased but this is for other open minded people who understand how the BIASED MSM
influenced really dumb people!
Finally the major difference between logical rational sophisticated people like me is when I write something I generally have a link.
YOU and your ilk seem to form "opinions" subjective anecdotes that have no links or substantiation. Why if you are so smart don't you provide that?
MSMdonations.png

boy isn’t it fun when you get just make stuff up to use as arguments? Mine totally beat yours BTW
They had a transcript from one of the republican lawsuits, where the judge asked the lawyer if he could provide the court with evidence of his claim, and the lawyer told the judge he could not.
Yeah it’s all crumbling once it’s time for evidence. The lawsuits are a show of power that Trump has used his whole life. Problem is he can’t force his opposition to bend to his will in this case. But he will definitely keep spinning this and play victim. It just blows my mind how many imbeciles actually believe his crap
Electorals arent certified for a while yet, the President should do what he thinks needs to be done its not slowing anything up. And Sleepy can take more naps.
Trump is free to fail as much as he wants I’m court. He shouldn’t be out there spreading lies about an election being stolen from him and Biden should be green lighted on preparing for his up coming presidency
I don't see any problem with Biden getting access to what he will supposedly need, whatever the outcome of any recounts or appeals. As for Trump he has been complaining about a stolen election for a year so he isn't going to stop now.
We agree, Biden should get to transition. Trump is holding that up because he is a poor sport and bad loser. And I also agree that Trump set up the rigged narrative a year ago and is now falling back on it as an excuse. A bigger man would do the respectable thing but Trump lacks that kind of character. He will keep pushing. We as intelligent humans should recognize the fallacy and lies and start ignoring him. Yet people like you feed into it. What’s up with that?

So you voted for Biden because you didn't like Trump. It wasn't because of the policies and actions that Trump took...just that you didn't like him.
So you voted for a person whose mental and physical capacity is in question and the VP is a giggler.
You voted against letting regions, states, and local people make decisions in favor of D.C. i.e. Masks for example. Everyone wears.
You voted against a person that the Chinese/Russians didn't want but for a person that has accepted money from China.
You voted against a person who believes in Law enforcement and for a person who wants to defund the police.
You voted against a person who has made the USA more secure, i.e. 450 miles of wall, for a person who wants open borders.
You voted against a person who donates his salary for a person who has been on the govt. payroll for 47 years.
You voted against a person who loves his family and for a person who loves little girls.
Yup... you surely had to vote against a person you don't like BUT for a person who (and his successors) will destroy America.
All because you don't like Trump's personal behavior. Wow how truly unsophisticated and unintelligent.
View attachment 415645
Yes I voted for the candidate I respected more and it wasn’t even close. I don’t care about the hyperbolic lies y’all spit out to try and demean Biden. You’re not fooling anybody.
So you respect this kind of behavior? All of this behavior while a public servant.
I wonder how much your "respect" will be when Biden stops signing Federal land oil/gas leases which is one of the direct ways
gas prices are affected. Gas prices will also go up because oil/gas production will decline dramatically as Biden will implement
his destructive practices. Have you considered how much gas will cost while you wait for those electric cars to replace them?
California grid operator warned of power shortages as state transitioned to clean energy Growing shortfall as solar power goes offline in early evenings
View attachment 415706
Yes I respect Biden... I don’t respect Trump. I can find things about Joe that I don’t respect but all in all he is a respectable guy and worthy of the office. Trump is not
So you respect Joe who lied about college, lied about his degrees and never served any time in the military with 5 draft dodges.
Joe who lied even now...said he would accept presidency until the electoral college and has started his administration already.
LIED right there.
But all that is superfluous based on Biden isn't really the power behind him. He won't live past his first year and maybe not be
But you don't respect Trump for all the accomplishments including Operation Warp Speed. Remember when Biden criticized by calling Trump a xenophobe when Trump banned Chinese traffic to USA? But you didn't respect that did you.
President Donald Trump has signed a bipartisan bill that will permanently provide more than $250 million a year to the nation's historically black universities, along with dozens of other institutions that serve large shares of minority students.
But and most importantly YOU are just truly ignorant because YOU believed everything the biased MSM put out!
YOU won't read the attached because you are biased but this is for other open minded people who understand how the BIASED MSM
Finally the major difference between logical rational sophisticated people like me is when I write something I generally have a link.
YOU and your ilk seem to form "opinions" subjective anecdotes that have no links or substantiation. Why if you are so smart don't you provide that?
View attachment 415771
Yes I respect Joe for the third time now. Am I being unclear? Why do you keep asking the same question?

View attachment 415645
View attachment 415706
LIED right there.
View attachment 415771
Yes I respect Joe for the third time now. Am I being unclear? Why do you keep asking the same question?
Your personal subjective opinion i.e. "respect Joe" is purely an uninformed and sadly ignorant opinion.
Biden is a racist... "If You Can't Choose Me Over Trump, 'You Ain't Black'
A) How can you respect someone who says such a racist statement: "You ain't Black" Where was the MSM on this by the way?
Your "respect" is shared by the biased MSM as a Google News search showed only 124,000 results
Whereas Trump's statement.."very fine people on both sides' results 1,060,000! Calling him racist!
B) More importantly why do you think China,Russia,Iran were so happy about Biden?

View attachment 415645
View attachment 415706
LIED right there.
View attachment 415771
Your personal subjective opinion i.e. "respect Joe" is purely an uninformed and sadly ignorant opinion.
A) How can you respect someone who says such a racist statement: "You ain't Black" Where was the MSM on this by the way?
Your "respect" is shared by the biased MSM as a Google News search showed only 124,000 results
Whereas Trump's statement.."very fine people on both sides' results 1,060,000! Calling him racist!
B) More importantly why do you think China,Russia,Iran were so happy about Biden?
Haha. Ouch, that really hurt my feelings. Now I feel all ignorant and racist for respecting Joe. I’ll have to reconsider that position given you’re incredible insight. Thanks for showing me the light!!

Just a logical question... Was there any difference between an" in person ballot" and a "mail-in ballot"?

Yes....One had to show up at a polling place and establish eligibility to obtain and cast a same-day or absentee ballot....Most "mail-in" ballots were practically thrown out of helicopters over voting districts.
This

View attachment 415645
View attachment 415706
LIED right there.
View attachment 415771
Haha. Ouch, that really hurt my feelings. Now I feel all ignorant and racist for respecting Joe. I’ll have to reconsider that position given you’re incredible insight. Thanks for showing me the light!!
Not my insight, the FACTS are if you believe the MSM is totally objective, totally journalism professionals you're belief regarding Biden et.al. has been erroneously presented ...on purpose.
Please explain why we should believe the MSM (and why should YOU) when these are FACTS.
I don't truly understand people like you that are unable to accept Trump's braggart, boisterous, NON-POlitically correct behavior as necessary to accomplish improving America can make statements about Trump without at least providing substantiation.
That is the difference between most of Trump supporters like me is we look beyond Trump's human weaknesses i.e. political-correctness" but look at what's been accomplished. I mean Biden will without a doubt cause GAS prices to rise because the only direct affect on gas prices, he said he would change Trump's position. Oil/gas exploration on Federal lands. So if you are happy with paying $5.00/gal for gas under Biden I truly pity your ignorance! This is just one position that is 180 degrees different from Trump's and it WILL have a direct affect on your pocketbook.
Another totally uninformed position... Biden's tax increase on people making over $400,000! If Biden has economic advisers telling him this is possible... SEE the attached and tell me where that $3,800,000,000,000 per year will come from? Really... look at the facts!
Biden_IrsTax2019model.png

MSMdonations.png

Last edited:

View attachment 415645
View attachment 415706
LIED right there.
View attachment 415771
Not my insight, the FACTS are if you believe the MSM is totally objective, totally journalism professionals you're belief regarding Biden et.al. has been erroneously presented ...on purpose.
Please explain why we should believe the MSM (and why should YOU) when these are FACTS.
I don't truly understand people like you that are unable to accept Trump's braggart, boisterous, NON-POlitically correct behavior as necessary to accomplish improving America can make statements about Trump without at least providing substantiation.
That is the difference between most of Trump supporters like me is we look beyond Trump's human weaknesses i.e. political-correctness" but look at what's been accomplished. I mean Biden will without a doubt cause GAS prices to rise because the only direct affect on gas prices, he said he would change Trump's position. Oil/gas exploration on Federal lands. So if you are happy with paying $5.00/gal for gas under Biden I truly pity your ignorance! This is just one position that is 180 degrees different from Trump's and it WILL have a direct affect on your pocketbook.
Another totally uninformed position... Biden's tax increase on people making over $400,000! If Biden has economic advisers telling him this is possible... SEE the attached and tell me where that $3,800,000,000,000 per year will come from? Really... look at the facts!View attachment 415995
View attachment 415986
I never said you should believe the MSM. Think for yourself. Find the truth and recognize the spin. Both are in there.

View attachment 415645
View attachment 415706
LIED right there.
View attachment 415771
Another totally uninformed position... Biden's tax increase on people making over $400,000! If Biden has economic advisers telling him this is possible... SEE the attached and tell me where that $3,800,000,000,000 per year will come from? Really... look at the facts!View attachment 415995
View attachment 415986
I never said you should believe the MSM. Think for yourself. Find the truth and recognize the spin. Both are in there.
With a MSM that gave 96% to Hillary in 2016 and 90% to Biden in 2020 wouldn't you see that as a total reason to disbelieve
what you see/hear from the MSM and if so which "side" seems to be the most popular to believe? It is NOT fair to say "both sides" when the Democrats have then MSM influencing people. That is the point.

View attachment 415645
View attachment 415706
LIED right there.
View attachment 415771
View attachment 415986
With a MSM that gave 96% to Hillary in 2016 and 90% to Biden in 2020 wouldn't you see that as a total reason to disbelieve
what you see/hear from the MSM and if so which "side" seems to be the most popular to believe? It is NOT fair to say "both sides" when the Democrats have then MSM influencing people. That is the point.
I couldn’t tell ya. I don’t live in an echo chamber. I get news from several sources and cam pretty easily separate facts from spin.

when you say MSM gave 96% to Hillary what are you talking about?

View attachment 415645
View attachment 415706
LIED right there.
View attachment 415771
View attachment 415986
I couldn’t tell ya. I don’t live in an echo chamber. I get news from several sources and cam pretty easily separate facts from spin.

read the attached.
MSMdonations.png

View attachment 415645
View attachment 415706
LIED right there.
View attachment 415771
View attachment 415986

read the attached.
View attachment 416770
Oh donations. Ok. So what?

View attachment 415645
View attachment 415706
LIED right there.
View attachment 415771
View attachment 415986

read the attached.
View attachment 416770
I guess I have to do a "show and tell" for you.
A) The MSM donated 96% of their political contributions to Hillary.
B) Hillary lost.
C) MSM during the campaign and after the election did the following:
Screen Shot 2020-11-16 at 8.45.37 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-11-16 at 8.44.38 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-11-16 at 8.44.07 AM.png

View attachment 415645
View attachment 415706
LIED right there.
View attachment 415771
View attachment 415986

read the attached.
View attachment 416770
B) Hillary lost.
View attachment 416991View attachment 416992View attachment 416994
Trump was a shit talking troll who called the MSM the enemy of the people. He wanted a war against them so he could try and discredit all negative stories about him as fake news. Its the nature of the man who Trump is. When a person in power lies nonstop then they are going to get negative coverage. Even friendly conservativeoutlets like Fox and the WSJ had majority "negative" coverage as that's the kind of news that Trump creates.

I don't see what your donation and coverage graphs have to do with anything. What point are you trying to make?

View attachment 415645
View attachment 415706
LIED right there.
View attachment 415771
View attachment 415986

read the attached.
View attachment 416770
B) Hillary lost.
Trump was a shit talking troll who called the MSM the enemy of the people. He wanted a war against them so he could try and discredit all negative stories about him as fake news. Its the nature of the man who Trump is. When a person in power lies nonstop then they are going to get negative coverage. Even friendly conservativeoutlets like Fox and the WSJ had majority "negative" coverage as that's the kind of news that Trump creates.

I don't see what your donation and coverage graphs have to do with anything. What point are you trying to make?
OK Maybe I need to make it even more simple.
A) If you gave money to the Democrat party, (which I'm 100% confident you couldn't afford to!) AND
B) you were in a MSM position i.e. a TV anchor who slavered over any Democrat, especially Harris...
C) You would say something like this study which again maybe more information than you can handle...
For its report, the Media Research Center did a lot of visual spadework. It viewed some 1,007 evening news stories about the Trump White House on ABC, CBS and NBC from June 1 to Sept. 30. That's the equivalent of about 32.7 hours of coverage, by TV standards an eternity of news time.
What they found was, as Trump himself might say, sad: "Over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive."
Moreover, the very focus of what the media cover is highly selective. Some two-thirds of the Trump coverage came from five topics, including the Russia investigation, immigration, the Brett Kavanaugh nomination, North Korea, and U.S.-Russia relations.
I'm not sure how much simpler it can get but the linkage between the MSM donating 90 to 96% to Hillary/Biden is apparent to evidently smarter people than you. So keep on showing us all how truly deficit you are in intelligence by continuing to make it simpler for you!
Be more than happy to educate others as you are not educable.

View attachment 415645
View attachment 415706
LIED right there.
View attachment 415771
View attachment 415986

read the attached.
View attachment 416770
B) Hillary lost.

A) If you gave money to the Democrat party, (which I'm 100% confident you couldn't afford to!) AND
B) you were in a MSM position i.e. a TV anchor who slavered over any Democrat, especially Harris...
C) You would say something like this study which again maybe more information than you can handle...
For its report, the Media Research Center did a lot of visual spadework. It viewed some 1,007 evening news stories about the Trump White House on ABC, CBS and NBC from June 1 to Sept. 30. That's the equivalent of about 32.7 hours of coverage, by TV standards an eternity of news time.
What they found was, as Trump himself might say, sad: "Over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive."
Moreover, the very focus of what the media cover is highly selective. Some two-thirds of the Trump coverage came from five topics, including the Russia investigation, immigration, the Brett Kavanaugh nomination, North Korea, and U.S.-Russia relations.
I'm not sure how much simpler it can get but the linkage between the MSM donating 90 to 96% to Hillary/Biden is apparent to evidently smarter people than you. So keep on showing us all how truly deficit you are in intelligence by continuing to make it simpler for you!
If your point is simply that the media coverage is largely negative for Trump then I agree, that fact is completely obvious. I dont need charts. It is very much negative, even from conservative outlets. So what? What’s your point??

View attachment 415645
View attachment 415706
LIED right there.
View attachment 415771
View attachment 415986

read the attached.
View attachment 416770
B) Hillary lost.

If your point is simply that the media coverage is largely negative for Trump then I agree, that fact is completely obvious. I dont need charts. It is very much negative, even from conservative outlets. So what? What’s your point??

OK even more simple for you. They gave money to Hillary/Biden. With Trump winning..they hated Trump. Not because of his successes but
they don't like the way this none-politician gets successes.
I assure you that gas prices will rise with Biden. He's guaranteed it! He will not sign any Federal land leases . Zero.
But look what has happened under Trump vs Obama who also in had one year where he signed more leases than the other 7 years.
NOW this is the ONLY direct affect on gas prices a President can have. More leases means more oil/gas. Means lower prices and for the
first time in over
The United States Was Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957
And of course for the first time the USA was NOT dependent on Middle East oil! While we still import from the middle east we are not dependent. This means why Trump is working on removing all US troops from the middle East.
So Trump is not a politically-correct politician! He has gotten things done.
Deregulation Nation: President Trump Cuts Regulations At Record Rate

All told, the government aimed for savings of about $686.6 million from deregulation so far this year.
Right now, the government has saved some $1.308 billion from 47 separate deregulation actions.
FedOilleasessigned091020.png

Fed_Oil_leases.png

View attachment 415645
View attachment 415706
LIED right there.
View attachment 415771
View attachment 415986

read the attached.
View attachment 416770
B) Hillary lost.

OK even more simple for you. They gave money to Hillary/Biden. With Trump winning..they hated Trump. Not because of his successes but
I assure you that gas prices will rise with Biden. He's guaranteed it! He will not sign any Federal land leases . Zero.
But look what has happened under Trump vs Obama who also in had one year where he signed more leases than the other 7 years.
NOW this is the ONLY direct affect on gas prices a President can have. More leases means more oil/gas. Means lower prices and for the
first time in over
And of course for the first time the USA was NOT dependent on Middle East oil! While we still import from the middle east we are not dependent. This means why Trump is working on removing all US troops from the middle East.

All told, the government aimed for savings of about $686.6 million from deregulation so far this year.
Right now, the government has saved some $1.308 billion from 47 separate deregulation actions.
View attachment 417427

View attachment 417428
Haha, yet gas hit lower prices under Obama than under Trump. Go figure.

View attachment 415645
View attachment 415706
LIED right there.
View attachment 415771
View attachment 415986

read the attached.
View attachment 416770
B) Hillary lost.

first time in over

View attachment 417427

View attachment 417428
Until he found out then they got higher again how dare we get inexpensive fuel for our cars!

View attachment 415645
View attachment 415706
LIED right there.
View attachment 415771
View attachment 415986

read the attached.
View attachment 416770
B) Hillary lost.

first time in over

View attachment 417427

View attachment 417428
Until he found out then they got higher again how dare we get inexpensive fuel for our cars!
Really? Check the gas prices at the end of his term 2015 and 2016. Learn the numbers before you comment and you can avoid making ignorant comments

Mail in voting suits Democrats for many reasons. One being much of their base are lazy and high, and they seek entitlements. They're too fucked up to read beyond headlines, thus they're part of the lowest common denominator and support the most corrupt.

Socialism and especially these Democrats entertain the lowest common denominator as their model for social behaviors and goals, happens all the time from turn-genders and beyond.

PROGS are perfectly okay "all votes must be counted". It's simply another form of evidence they desire the lowest among us run shit supported mandated by the lowest among us. Ah poor babies, imagine having to give a up a joint if it means getting in a fucking car to vote.

Somehow popular is right I guess. Lincoln sure never had that, but PROGS only claim to be educated. Budweiser is the best beer, Cowboys have the best team too :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back