Just A Thought

All in the numbers? No. It's all in the electoral college. The popular vote, and how man racist drones come to see you, doesn't win elections here.

If numbers count, then the Trump is being dumped. Since the debate, there's been a turnaround in the polls that had been tightening.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#plus
For the hope and faith Trump drones polls don't count unless they are the polls where 400 pound internet alt-right trolls who get to vote as many times as they like. They polls matter to them. The real polls tell them that Trump is a loser like they are so they reject those out of hand.

All in the numbers? No. It's all in the electoral college. The popular vote, and how man racist drones come to see you, doesn't win elections here.

You missed the WikiLeaks and the DNC didn't you? Talk about racists!!!! LOL

But you loons are like "nevermind, nothing to see here, just call every Trump supporter a racist"....you idiots are so transparent

At this point the best advice I can give Trump is check into a rehab facility until the election. Less is more.

But you loons are like "nevermind, nothing to see here, just call every Trump supporter a racist"....you idiots are so transparent
Politics is about numbers. If I said I want to gather all the white under-educated Christian stay-at-home racist right-wing bitches, I'd say we need more work to lock in the "Sassy" votes.

Politics is about numbers. If I said I want to gather all the white under-educated Christian stay-at-home racist right-wing bitches, I'd say we need more work to lock in the "Sassy" votes.

Watch your mouth noob, you're liable to get hurt. You can't go around calling the right racists when your own party was caught red handed. Congratulations, in your short time here you've revealed how utterly fucking stupid you are.

Watch your mouth noob, you're liable to get hurt. You can't go around calling the right racists when your own party was caught red handed. Congratulations, in your short time here you've revealed how utterly fucking stupid you are.
Listen, whitey, racism isn't one-sided. And I call it wherever and whenever I see it, if necessary. Just relax, politics is a game of numbers and groups have names. Your group is "Sassy", stupid white bitches.

Nobody said every Trump supporter was racist. Just half of you. I personally think that estimation is low.

Listen, whitey, racism isn't one-sided. And I call it wherever and whenever I see it, if necessary. Just relax, politics is a game of numbers and groups have names. Your group is "Sassy", stupid white bitches.

You heard me. Now shush, I'm so far above you it''s pathetic

Nobody said every Trump supporter was racist. Just half of you. I personally think that estimation is low.
The Democrats have BLM. Trump has NTD (No They Don't).

You heard me. Now shush, I'm so far above you it''s pathetic

Not surprising. I hear you jump on top of every guy who comes into your trailer park with a 20 dollar bill sticking out of his pocket. No reason you wouldn't be above him this time.

Our Outreach fed over 100 people last night, 95% were black. What have YOU done for them? I mean besides sit on your fat ass and type gibberish how the ones that are actually doing the legwork are the racists? Sit down, sock, you have no dog in this fight

Our Outreach fed over 100 people last night, 95% were black. What have YOU done for them? I mean besides sit on your fat ass and type gibberish how the ones that are actually doing the legwork are the racists? Sit down, sock, you have no dog in this fight

So now you think you are queen of the keyboards and can order people around? You're more entertaining every day.

Taking pride, in what Jesus taught you to do? He must be so proud.

Do you tell them of your work here, seeking souls by telling people you hate to STFU? Your actions may be worthy but your thoughts are anything but. It's not much good on the Jesus scale to feed a homosexual and then complain all the way home about how much you hate those fucking faggots.

Noob, get past you're anything to me. You sit and call people racists and you know nothing of them. It's kneejerk with you people...you're a nothing, learn it, then live it

Taking pride, in what Jesus taught you to do? He must be so proud.

Do you tell them of your work here, seeking souls by telling people you hate to STFU? Your actions may be worthy but your thoughts are anything but. It's not much good on the Jesus scale to feed a homosexual and then complain all the way home about how much you hate those fucking faggots.

Noob, get past you're anything to me. You sit and call people racists and you know nothing of them. It's kneejerk with you people...you're a nothing, learn it, then live it
A nothing, you mean, the least of them? Shall I quote Jesus for you?

Those blacks you feed, you didn't say people you said blacks, just stupid lazy n&ggers to you? What are they to Jesus?

Forum List

Back