Just another day at the Waffle House.

Damn, “raised by wolves” would be an upgrade for those feral Amish.

That said.....I love Waffle House, endless vibrant entertainment.....Never change. ;)

There is nothing like breakfast with a floor show at the Waffle House!:cool:

Another episode of "Attack of the Crazy Black Women".
One would think that after awhile entire restaurants would get up and kick black ass down the street and around the corner.

Here's an idea: Just put TWO prices for each item on the menu! One for black people and one for everyone else. When asked, all they have to tell them is that the far higher price for blacks is to make up for all the damage they've done to the property and to offset the increased insurance cost of serving blacks. If they don't like it, they can always go back to Harlem, or they can grab another chair and start busting the place up thus proving the point.

That said.....I love Waffle House, endless vibrant entertainment.....Never change. ;)

White girl has some fight in her.

they cant pay me enough to work at the waffle house !
I thought waffles made people happy? what the hell? What a bunch of buzz kills.

That was pretty funny watching the whale take a header!

Some folks are not - and will never be - ready to live in a civilized society.

They should have been left where they belong. Living in trees and dirt piles.

I wonder what caused that mele? I heard Biden's economy forced Waffle House to skimp on the size of hash brown orders. That would definitely piss off a fat chick.

There is nothing like breakfast with a floor show at the Waffle House!

I have never eaten at a Waffle House before 2AM ... next to White Castle, it's one of the best places to eat after you've been out drinking all night.

Is it always the same? How can I always guess details of videos like this when I hear but don't see them, am I Nostradamus? Blue city........Maybe Send Kyle down there!

75pkii.jpg

Is it me or if you allowed restaurants and stores to ban people, they would actually get a message to improve, crazy why they used to ban ghetto folks from wearing their pants at their knees....but now it's ra ra ra racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out this remix of the white chick at Waffle House:

In dealing with certain people, it is very important to be as respectful as possible.

Always address them as "sir" and "ma'am."

Never ever argue with them.

Always be as generous as possible. If they complain that there are not enough French fries, for example, reply "I am so sorry, ma'am. I will get you a fresh order immediately. Free of charge, of course."

One should always remember that the people under discussion are extremely sensitive and touchy. Their history in this country has been very sad, so they are a damaged group of people that should be treated as gently as possible.

Forum List

Back