Just another day at the Waffle House.

Black woman attitude caused it LIKE IT ALWAYS DOES.

Entitled buffoons
One thing for sure. I'm not going to forget how BLM made asses out of millions of guilt-ridden Whites during their riot binge of 2020. BLMs leadership took Whitey's money, then robbed it to buy the luxuries of life, and to hell with the average, downtrodden Black. Antifa probably did the same thing. All of these things happened because liberal, White panderers were trying to turn everyone against Trump before the election. In the end, these liberal assholes only served to encourage Black lawlessness. So, I actually blame the Democrat party for what's happening with these Blacks.

More proof why I avoid blacks like the filthy animals they are.

stand-alone-if-you-must-but-you-must-stand-waffle-house-girl.jpeg

They're getting ready to talk to this little Barney badass on Tucker's show here in a minute.

Damn. Waffle House wrote her up for breaking the sugar shaker!

Then they blacklisted her on the Do Not Hire list!

What the actual heck...

Damn, “raised by wolves” would be an upgrade for those feral Amish.

That said.....I love Waffle House, endless vibrant entertainment.....Never change. ;)

White girl has some fight in her.

Awwww, another missed opportunity by a white Karen.

That said.....I love Waffle House, endless vibrant entertainment.....Never change. ;)

This just looks like the first day of the kevin for speaker battle.

I saw this on Animal Planet. The thing is, I have absolutely no idea what angered the wildebeests so much.

In dealing with certain people, it is very important to be as respectful as possible.

Always address them as "sir" and "ma'am."

Never ever argue with them.

Always be as generous as possible. If they complain that there are not enough French fries, for example, reply "I am so sorry, ma'am. I will get you a fresh order immediately. Free of charge, of course."

One should always remember that the people under discussion are extremely sensitive and touchy. Their history in this country has been very sad, so they are a damaged group of people that should be treated as gently as possible.
Go fuck yourself.

Is it me, or does the white Waffle House girl bear a strong resemblance to Moldylocks?

Forum List

Back