Just another Hillary corrupt lie!

What is the point of this? That a girl rehearsed a question for a presidential candidate? And this is supposed to display corruption? Are you mad?
Are you stupid? It's a townhall meeting, honest questions from the people, not a tv show.
You call ME stupid? Look at your argument... a question is a question... you seem to skip right past the issue at hand, and jump straight to the conspiracy theory that Hillary planted an actor, and you have no evidence of any of it.

What is amusing to me about this is that you all ignore a real issue... Trumps past statements and attitude towards certain women and the effects it has on women and young girls who have issues with body image and discrimination... That is a real issue, and this video highlights it... You think that your assumption that Clinton planted an actor to ask it has any relevance to the issue? Or that it displays anything damning or damaging towards Clinton?? What a joke... Get your head straight

Oh spare us the pain!

First of all, there is not even one girl under the age of 19 in the entire country that bothered to even listen to anything Donald Trump has to say, much less be the least bit moved by it.

On the other hand, those same young millions of girls get a daily dose of filthy rappers calling them whores, bitches, and telling them what their ass looks like and what sex act they want to have performed on them. And that is when those girls pay attention.

And you are here telling us what a terrible scourge one thing Trump says is so terrible but ignore the blight the entertainment media is on our youth in every which way imaginable. Politics as usual.

Hillary's style is that she has all these minorities with rehearsed questions to pander to. They are pretty much everyone that attend her rallies.

Trump on the other hand has real people, not programmed by the media.

I think someone should ask Hillary how to recover from the immense damage she caused by calling them "deplorable".
if i was a fifteen year old girl, i'd ask, "in your campaign ads usingshowing very young children, you ask what kind of role models do we want for our daughters:

of you and your husband, who was the better role model for your daughter chelsea, you or bill?"

and of course my obvious follow up question would have to be "did you really call your lawyer a fucking jew bastard?"

What is amusing to me about this is that you all ignore a real issue... Trumps past statements and attitude towards certain women and the effects it has on women and young girls who have issues with body image and discrimination... That is a real issue, and this video highlights it... You think that your assumption that Clinton planted an actor to ask it has any relevance to the issue? Or that it displays anything damning or damaging towards Clinton?? What a joke... Get your head straight
You get yours straight. Hillary insulted many millions as deplorable and unredeemable so your righteous indignation is a joke.
Yes she was speaking to people who are racist, xenophobic, bigoted, and sexist... I'd agree that those type of people are deplorable. If you are a Trump supporter and you do not have those views then she wasn't talking about you. Is it really that hard to understand? It is the same thing as Trump calling Illegal Mexican immigrants Rapists and murders... he was talking about those that commit those crimes, not all Mexicans. Do you agree? Can't have it one way without the other

You get yours straight. Hillary insulted many millions as deplorable and unredeemable so your righteous indignation is a joke.
Yes she was speaking to people who are racist, xenophobic, bigoted, and sexist... I'd agree that those type of people are deplorable. If you are a Trump supporter and you do not have those views then she wasn't talking about you. Is it really that hard to understand? It is the same thing as Trump calling Illegal Mexican immigrants Rapists and murders... he was talking about those that commit those crimes, not all Mexicans. Do you agree? Can't have it one way without the other

Yeahhh... you just lost all credibility.

Now go be racist in your own corner.

Hillary said half of them are deplorables, Trump said the criminals are criminals and some are good people... you have been programmed.

I tell you what post up a trump quote about women where he did what you stated. otherwise you are just another libturd liar.
Here are 23 of them... Do a simple google search and you will find dozens more.
23 Donald Trump Quotes About Women - 23 Times Donald Trump Insulted Women

How does she or you know 7 million of his supporters are racist, bigots, etc? How do you know 1 million are? 1,000? You have no clue unless you can read minds. She, like you, simply label people with hateful terms to minimize them.

Oh spare us the pain!

First of all, there is not even one girl under the age of 19 in the entire country that bothered to even listen to anything Donald Trump has to say, much less be the least bit moved by it.

On the other hand, those same young millions of girls get a daily dose of filthy rappers calling them whores, bitches, and telling them what their ass looks like and what sex act they want to have performed on them. And that is when those girls pay attention.

And you are here telling us what a terrible scourge one thing Trump says is so terrible but ignore the blight the entertainment media is on our youth in every which way imaginable. Politics as usual.
You're right... Since rap songs are demeaning and kids listen to that more than politics then why should any politician speak with respect and discipline when it comes to women? Great logic

I tell you what post up a trump quote about women where he did what you stated. otherwise you are just another libturd liar.
Bill Clinton actually did more than use words but leftists don't care. So I'll just laugh at you for being the hypocrites you are.

Yeahhh... you just lost all credibility.

Now go be racist in your own corner.

Hillary said half of them are deplorables, Trump said the criminals are criminals and some are good people... you have been programmed.
Do you not understand plain english? Here is her quote:

"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic – you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people, now have 11 million. He tweets and retweets offensive, hateful, mean-spirited rhetoric."

Was she insulting you and thats whats got you in a Tizzy?

How does she or you know 7 million of his supporters are racist, bigots, etc? How do you know 1 million are? 1,000? You have no clue unless you can read minds. She, like you, simply label people with hateful terms to minimize them.
She doesn't know how many... She was being "Grossly generalistic" as she said in her quote... Then she apologized for the overstatement.

Oh spare us the pain!

You're right... Since rap songs are demeaning and kids listen to that more than politics then why should any politician speak with respect and discipline when it comes to women? Great logic
What is amusing to me about this is that you all ignore a real issue... Trumps past statements and attitude towards certain women and the effects it has on women and young girls who have issues with body image and discrimination..

Oh, yeah. That is a "real issue." Vote for the criminal who lies to and rapes this nation blind instead. Since those are not the real issues.

Bill Clinton actually did more than use words but leftists don't care. So I'll just laugh at you for being the hypocrites you are.
Trump did much more than words.. He's got the actions. Cheating, sexual abuse claims, he is right there with Bill. Yet Hillary is the one running for the white house.

Oh spare us the pain!

What is amusing to me about this is that you all ignore a real issue... Trumps past statements and attitude towards certain women and the effects it has on women and young girls who have issues with body image and discrimination..

Oh, yeah. That is a "real issue." Vote for the criminal who lies to and rapes this nation blind instead. Since those are not the real issues.
The real issue in relation to the video that was posted was Body Image and discrimination for young women in school

Trump did much more than words.. He's got the actions. Cheating, sexual abuse claims, he is right there with Bill. Yet Hillary is the one running for the white house.
Sexual abuse claims? By now they would be facts if they were true. Trump didn't perjure himself to deny a woman justice in court, after whipping out his dong on her. Monica was young and impressionable. There are more examples of physical abuse that go back to the beginning. The point was your selective outrage and hypocrisy. You can't wiggle out of it by pretending it's water under the bridges but we need to care about what Trump said to so and so.

This is absolutely retarded....

Trump's statements about a single woman has NOTHING to do with women feeling down about themselves.
Dude, he called Miss Universe Miss Piggy and made a media spectacle of her working out to lose weight. Promoting health and wellness is one thing but that is not what Trump has done and there are many many examples of it. He is running for president and needs to represent something better than that. Not make up stupid excuses for idiotic statements.
he called Miss Universe Miss Piggy

he did? show us the quote.

and?

what is this link? how is it evidence of trump being mean to women. Do you know what plural is. each one is about an individual and nothing about women. And really what do they actually mean, the list belongs in the dog poop bags I throw out weekly. I must laugh at the desperation though. let me laugh. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Forum List

Back