Just another Hillary corrupt lie!

What is amusing to me about this is that you all ignore a real issue... Trumps past statements and attitude towards certain women and the effects it has on women and young girls who have issues with body image and discrimination... That is a real issue, and this video highlights it... You think that your assumption that Clinton planted an actor to ask it has any relevance to the issue? Or that it displays anything damning or damaging towards Clinton?? What a joke... Get your head straight
I tell you what post up a trump quote about women where he did what you stated. otherwise you are just another libturd liar.

What is the point of this? That a girl rehearsed a question for a presidential candidate? And this is supposed to display corruption? Are you mad?
Are you stupid? It's a townhall meeting, honest questions from the people, not a tv show.
You call ME stupid? Look at your argument... a question is a question... you seem to skip right past the issue at hand, and jump straight to the conspiracy theory that Hillary planted an actor, and you have no evidence of any of it.
A democrat state senator daughter asking her the question? No, no setup there.

Yes, I cal YOU stupid.

What is amusing to me about this is that you all ignore a real issue... Trumps past statements and attitude towards certain women and the effects it has on women and young girls who have issues with body image and discrimination... That is a real issue, and this video highlights it... You think that your assumption that Clinton planted an actor to ask it has any relevance to the issue? Or that it displays anything damning or damaging towards Clinton?? What a joke... Get your head straight
I tell you what post up a trump quote about women where he did what you stated. otherwise you are just another libturd liar.
Here are 23 of them... Do a simple google search and you will find dozens more.
23 Donald Trump Quotes About Women - 23 Times Donald Trump Insulted Women
Bill Clinton actually did more than use words but leftists don't care. So I'll just laugh at you for being the hypocrites you are.
Trump did much more than words.. He's got the actions. Cheating, sexual abuse claims, he is right there with Bill. Yet Hillary is the one running for the white house.
Sexual abuse claims? By now they would be facts if they were true. Trump didn't perjure himself to deny a woman justice in court, after whipping out his dong on her. Monica was young and impressionable. There are more examples of physical abuse that go back to the beginning. The point was your selective outrage and hypocrisy. You can't wiggle out of it by pretending it's water under the bridges but we need to care about what Trump said to so and so.
The selective outrage is on your end. I don't stand up or make excuses for what Bill or Hillary have done. They both have their skeletons and I'm not thrilled about the prospect of them being in the white house again. However this discussion is about Trump and you gloss over all his BS and jump straight to the Clinton attacks. Stick to the point and just own up to what everybody knows. Trump has crossed many lines when it comes to how he talks and acts around women. Something that dramatically needs to change if he were to become president

This is absolutely retarded....

Trump's statements about a single woman has NOTHING to do with women feeling down about themselves.
Dude, he called Miss Universe Miss Piggy and made a media spectacle of her working out to lose weight. Promoting health and wellness is one thing but that is not what Trump has done and there are many many examples of it. He is running for president and needs to represent something better than that. Not make up stupid excuses for idiotic statements.
he called Miss Universe Miss Piggy

he did? show us the quote.
Miss Universe herself made the claim and it was not denied by Trump, in fact it was doubled down on. What more do you need?

Bill Clinton actually did more than use words but leftists don't care. So I'll just laugh at you for being the hypocrites you are.
Trump did much more than words.. He's got the actions. Cheating, sexual abuse claims, he is right there with Bill. Yet Hillary is the one running for the white house.
Sexual abuse claims? By now they would be facts if they were true. Trump didn't perjure himself to deny a woman justice in court, after whipping out his dong on her. Monica was young and impressionable. There are more examples of physical abuse that go back to the beginning. The point was your selective outrage and hypocrisy. You can't wiggle out of it by pretending it's water under the bridges but we need to care about what Trump said to so and so.
The selective outrage is on your end. I don't stand up or make excuses for what Bill or Hillary have done. They both have their skeletons and I'm not thrilled about the prospect of them being in the white house again. However this discussion is about Trump and you gloss over all his BS and jump straight to the Clinton attacks. Stick to the point and just own up to what everybody knows. Trump has crossed many lines when it comes to how he talks and acts around women. Something that dramatically needs to change if he were to become president
dude you have nothing to share with the class on trump. I've been waiting.

Trump's statements about a single woman has NOTHING to do with women feeling down about themselves.
Dude, he called Miss Universe Miss Piggy and made a media spectacle of her working out to lose weight. Promoting health and wellness is one thing but that is not what Trump has done and there are many many examples of it. He is running for president and needs to represent something better than that. Not make up stupid excuses for idiotic statements.

Miss Universe herself made the claim and it was not denied by Trump, in fact it was doubled down on. What more do you need?
sure it was denied on stage during the debate he asked where she got that from. I can make a statement about anyone, and it is merely my saying it, and not quoted doesn't make it so. We have video of him and her and no where did he ever say it. so just more bullshit. BS as you put it, that's all you got, nothing of fact. BTW, Paula Jones said Bill Clinton raped her. is that accurate then? if you believe one, you must believe all.

What is the point of this? That a girl rehearsed a question for a presidential candidate? And this is supposed to display corruption? Are you mad?
Are you stupid? It's a townhall meeting, honest questions from the people, not a tv show.
You call ME stupid? Look at your argument... a question is a question... you seem to skip right past the issue at hand, and jump straight to the conspiracy theory that Hillary planted an actor, and you have no evidence of any of it.

Yes, I cal YOU stupid.
Are children of state senators not allowed to ask questions? Whether Clinton asked her to join and ask, or her father, or she did it herself who the hell cares. It is a campaign, people ask questions and candidates talk about their ideas and how they are better than the competition. You are such a damn puppet. Wake up and think for yourself.

there's absolutely nothing in those. what a bunch of hooey.

sure it was denied on stage during the debate he asked where she got that from. I can make a statement about anyone, and it is merely my saying it, and not quoted doesn't make it so. We have video of him and her and no where did he ever say it. so just more bullshit. BS as you put it, that's all you got, nothing of fact. BTW, Paula Jones said Bill Clinton raped her. is that accurate then? if you believe one, you must believe all.
"Where did you get that from?" is your idea of a denial? :cuckoo:

He backed up the reasoning for his statements the next day and then went on a twitter rant calling her disgusting. Come out of your cave.

Yes, I cal YOU stupid.
Are children of state senators not allowed to ask questions? Whether Clinton asked her to join and ask, or her father, or she did it herself who the hell cares. It is a campaign, people ask questions and candidates talk about their ideas and how they are better than the competition. You are such a damn puppet. Wake up and think for yourself.
You not seeing the setup = no ability to think for yourself.

He backed up the reasoning for his statements the next day and then went on a twitter rant calling her disgusting. Come out of your cave.
you said he called her a pig, he didn't as far as you know. he wasn't going down the rabbit hole on stage, it wasn't what his job was there. his job was to direct his answers about policies he was working on. Just like Pence ignored kaine and his rabbit hole attempts. didn't happen. doesn't make anything so, just means it was a rabbit hole.

Yes, I cal YOU stupid.
Me not caring if it is a set up or legit question means I don't squabble over the small stuff. You assuming it was a plant and following the conservative news headlines shows you are a puppet and you make something out of nothing. Did you even watch the town hall? Its a bunch of little kids asking Hillary and Chelsea questions.

Yes, I cal YOU stupid.
Me not caring if it is a set up or legit question means I don't squabble over the small stuff. You assuming it was a plant and following the conservative news headlines shows you are a puppet and you make something out of nothing. Did you even watch the town hall? Its a bunch of little kids asking Hillary and Chelsea questions.
well it does to others and so why is it you're in here commenting on someone else's expectations when you don't want to be trounced on yours? who the fk are you?

and so, where is it he is talking to women? a dubbed commercial? hahahahahahahaha wow.

you said he called her a pig, he didn't as far as you know. he wasn't going down the rabbit hole on stage, it wasn't what his job was there. his job was to direct his answers about policies he was working on. Just like Pence ignored kaine and his rabbit hole attempts. didn't happen. doesn't make anything so, just means it was a rabbit hole.
Come on man wake up. Fine he didn't discuss it on stage. He got pissed and then brought up Bills stuff after the debate, then he called Fox and Friends the next morning and doubled down on his Miss Piggy statements, then he did his middle of the night twitter rant. Stop make excuses. He never denied it. He fucked up and his ego doesn't allow him to simply own it and move on.

Come on man wake up. Fine he didn't discuss it on stage. He got pissed and then brought up Bills stuff after the debate, then he called Fox and Friends the next morning and doubled down on his Miss Piggy statements, then he did his middle of the night twitter rant. Stop make excuses. He never denied it. He fucked up and his ego doesn't allow him to simply own it and move on.
did he say he called her miss piggy or not? made up shit, I love it. you fked up cause you have no evidence it happened.

Yes, I cal YOU stupid.
well it does to others and so why is it you're in here commenting on someone else's expectations when you don't want to be trounced on yours? who the fk are you?
Im Slade. This is a discussion board so if you can't take adverse opinions then maybe you shouldn't be here. If you disagree with me then I welcome the feedback but your arguments have been pretty ridiculous.

did he say he called her miss piggy or not? made up shit, I love it. you fked up cause you have no evidence it happened.
I have a first hand account from the women he said it too and no denial from the man that said it. This isn't rocket science.

and so, where is it he is talking to women? a dubbed commercial? hahahahahahahaha wow.

Dubbed with his own words... Are you slow?

I have a first hand account from the women he said it too and no denial from the man that said it. This isn't rocket science.
first hand account? from whom?

Forum List

Back