Just Asking, Part 4

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
Do you decide who you are going to vote for in presidential election based on stuff you see on Facebook? I don't. I don't know anybody who does. If you don't, then will you admit that Russians buying Facebook adsd did not effect the election at all?

I'm just asking

Democrats Hit Brick Wall of Reality, Keep Going on Russia Lie Anyway
We’re being confronted every day by almost insanity, certainly delusional behavior by the Democrat Party at large. So what I wanted to add to it… I hear this sound bite from James Clapper on CNN yesterday, and when I hear this, I think, “For crying out loud, first the Senate Intel Committee with its report the same day I basically destroy the whole premise that the Russians are determining who wins elections.” They aren’t, folks. The Russians aren’t; you are. The American people are determining who wins American elections.
Not Russia. Not Facebook. Not Google.

Do people take misinformation they find on Facebook and share it with their friends?

Do people take misinformation they find on Facebook and share it with their friends?

Thats was not the question you imbecile. The question is: Do you decide who you are going to vote for in presidential election based on stuff you see on Facebook?

The follow up question is: If you don't, then will you admit that Russians buying Facebook adsd did not effect the election at all?

Do you decide who you are going to vote for in presidential election based on stuff you see on Facebook? I don't. I don't know anybody who does. If you don't, then will you admit that Russians buying Facebook adsd did not effect the election at all?

I'm just asking

We’re being confronted every day by almost insanity, certainly delusional behavior by the Democrat Party at large. So what I wanted to add to it… I hear this sound bite from James Clapper on CNN yesterday, and when I hear this, I think, “For crying out loud, first the Senate Intel Committee with its report the same day I basically destroy the whole premise that the Russians are determining who wins elections.” They aren’t, folks. The Russians aren’t; you are. The American people are determining who wins American elections.
I was voting Hillary until I saw a really good meme.
Which later turned out to be posted by the Russians.
Yeah, I was tricked.

I'm just asking

I was voting Hillary until I saw a really good meme.
Which later turned out to be posted by the Russians.
Yeah, I was tricked.

you too? for me it was the free vodka

Thats was not the question you imbecile. The question is: Do you decide who you are going to vote for in presidential election based on stuff you see on Facebook?

The follow up question is: If you don't, then will you admit that Russians buying Facebook adsd did not effect the election at all?
Stupid question

You decide based on the information you have. If you are being fed misinformation from multiple sources, you will tend to believe it

Otherwise, why did so many conservatives believe Hillary was running a child sex trafficking ring out of a Pizza Parlor?

Stupid question

You decide based on the information you have. If you are being fed misinformation from multiple sources, you will tend to believe it

Otherwise, why did so many conservatives believe Hillary was running a child sex trafficking ring out of a Pizza Parlor?
The question isn't stupid. The people that think a few Facebook ads elected Hillary are stupid.

The MSMs lies about Trump had 1000s of times more impact than a few ads both pro-Trump and pro- Hillary by Ruskies.

Stupid question

The question isn't stupid. The people that think a few Facebook ads elected Hillary are stupid.

The MSMs lies about Trump had 1000s of times more impact than a few ads both pro-Trump and pro- Hillary by Ruskies.
Name a lie

I do whatever social media tells me to do!

Derp derp derp

No inoculations for my children. Jussie Smollet is telling the truth. The shooter of the Republican baseball game was NOT a Bernie Sanders supporter.

I am swayed easily.

Stupid question

Probably less than the number of leftists who believe Trump hired hookers to urinate on a bed in Russia.

I'm just asking

Either political advertising works or it doesn't. Campaigns spending millions on them certainly believe they work.

Why are Trumpsters so dedicated to denying the fact that a foreign government attacked our country to effect an election? What purpose does it serve?

Derp derp derp

No inoculations for my children. Jussie Smollet is telling the truth. The shooter of the Republican baseball game was NOT a Bernie Sanders supporter.

I am swayed easily.

I bet you get a lot of likes on facebook.
You must be hugely successful.
Have you ever thought about running for President?

Derp derp derp

I am swayed easily.

I bet you get a lot of likes on facebook.
You must be hugely successful.
Have you ever thought about running for President?

Don’t have a Facebook account.

Are you available to babysit tomorrow night? Going to see Bacon Brothers in Ocala. You seem cool.

I'm just asking

Either political advertising works or it doesn't. Campaigns spending millions on them certainly believe they work.

Why are Trumpsters so dedicated to denying the fact that a foreign government attacked our country to effect an election? What purpose does it serve?

Isn't political speech free speech?
If a foreign government was trying to do anything at all it was to cause discord.
They know if Hillary had been elected, most Republicans would just go about their business.
Some would voice displeasure, but it would end quickly.
The real targets are the soft, weak, pussified, leftist democrats. They were right. You even made hats to prove it.

Forum List

Back