Just at at Mickey Ds at airport today and wow!

SeniorChief_Polock

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2015
Kiosks
Placed my order
Paid
Stepped to counter
Done!

No 15 dollar an hour brainless "chimp" taking my order, fucking it up!

Obamas middle class - fucking kiosks !!

LO fucking L

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you order QUINOA?

How do you know what the worker made an hour?
Also you have the luxury of flying on an airplane , this worker has probably never left his city because he works 20 hours a day to just pay rent.

Kiosks
Placed my order
Paid
Stepped to counter
Done!

LO fucking L

You eat at McDonald's?

Kiosks
Placed my order
Paid
Stepped to counter
Done!

LO fucking L

i love when loons like you cheer for people not to have jobs.

pathetic. you're even more of a loser than your avi makes you appear.

Also you have the luxury of flying on an airplane , this worker has probably never left his city because he works 20 hours a day to just pay rent.

IF I may......I believe the point Chief is making is that he punched a board to enter his order. No $15/hour worker required at order entry. Maybe they have priced themselves out of order entry job?

Don't sweat it. Somebody got to design, produce, assemble, program, install and maintain those order entry boards. Of course if they buy them ready-made from overseas.............? not sure about that.

IF I may......I believe the point Chief is making is that he punched a board to enter his order. No $15/hour worker required at order entry. Maybe they have priced themselves out of order entry job?

Oh I see like a machine that takes he order instead of a person..Got it...
That really sucks too, the electronic world is taking over.

or maybe in that particular location there was never a manned brick and mortar shop.

$15 an hour shouldn't price anyone out of the market.

What worker?

or maybe in that particular location there was never a manned brick and mortar shop.

$15 an hour shouldn't price anyone out of the market.

I am not sure National min wage law is good for anyone. You can't live SF or NY on $15/hr. Need more like $50/hr. Let Local people make local wage laws. If you have to commute into SF to make $15/hr? no way. not worth it. You certainly can't live there. I don't know how they do it?

You could maybe live on $15/hr in Little Rock or similar?

Don't sweat it. Somebody got to design, produce, assemble, program, install and maintain those order entry boards. Of course if they buy them ready-made from overseas.............? not sure about that.

You think the chimp who was working the front desk is now into the IT aspect of this? Probably not
My guess he's back to a stem and a concealed weapon

Kiosks
Placed my order
Paid
Stepped to counter
Done!

LO fucking L

i love when loons like you cheer for people not to have jobs.

pathetic. you're even more of a loser than your avi makes you appear.

But asswipe, if George bush were president you'd be blaming the macdonalds kiosks on him
Stuff a ding dong in your pie hole and stfu

Pretty dumb to blame it on wages or on the need for an increase in minimum wage. So far, that has not been shown to cause any BIG business to go under.

So far, the automated McD's junk joints are corporate owned. They can afford to pay a living wage.

And PUH-Lese don't start with the utterly assinine excuse that fat foot joints are for high school kids. Even if that were true, it has nothing at all to do with paying 1950's wages.

Pretty dumb to blame it on wages or on the need for an increase in minimum wage. So far, that has not been shown to cause any BIG business to go under.

So far, the automated McD's junk joints are corporate owned. They can afford to pay a living wage.

And PUH-Lese don't start with the utterly assinine excuse that fat foot joints are for high school kids. Even if that were true, it has nothing at all to do with paying 1950's wages.

Funny the first time I used those automated kiosk was in Ohio 2005.If minimum wage was not an issue I am sure they would be at 80% of the fast food joints by now.
So one could only figure after 10 years plus they are still to expensive to put in and manual labor is still cheaper.

Oh My.....Automation has become more common over the last few decades, and you think the next logical step in automation was only caused by workers wanting a fair wage. Did bank tellers wanting more money cause the inundation of ATM machines? The fight for fair wages has nothing to do with the automated age which has already been here and growing for a while.

Forum List

Back