Just at at Mickey Ds at airport today and wow!

Kiosks
Placed my order
Paid
Stepped to counter
Done!

No 15 dollar an hour brainless "chimp" taking my order, fucking it up!

Obamas middle class - fucking kiosks !!

LO fucking L

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You think the kiosk is more expensive than $7.25/hour? You brain dead fucking retard.

How do you know what the worker made an hour?
Also you have the luxury of flying on an airplane , this worker has probably never left his city because he works 20 hours a day to just pay rent.

IF I may......I believe the point Chief is making is that he punched a board to enter his order. No $15/hour worker required at order entry. Maybe they have priced themselves out of order entry job?

Oh My.....Automation has become more common over the last few decades, and you think the next logical step in automation was only caused by workers wanting a fair wage. Did bank tellers wanting more money cause the inundation of ATM machines? The fight for fair wages has nothing to do with the automated age which has already been here and growing for a while.

I never said it was the cause dingbat
Do I need to dumb it down more for you to comprehend?

or maybe in that particular location there was never a manned brick and mortar shop.

$15 an hour shouldn't price anyone out of the market.

I am not sure National min wage law is good for anyone. You can't live SF or NY on $15/hr. Need more like $50/hr. Let Local people make local wage laws. If you have to commute into SF to make $15/hr? no way. not worth it. You certainly can't live there. I don't know how they do it?

You could maybe live on $15/hr in Little Rock or similar?

but you can't live anywhere on less than $8.00 an hour. it would cost very little to pay a living wage. look at profit margins, not cost. and corporate profits are massive. no one should work $40 hours a week and not be able to afford a very basic place to live, food on their table, medical care and school for their kids. if you look at wages, they've been flatlined for the past 30 years but profits have gone up exponentially.

Also you have the luxury of flying on an airplane , this worker has probably never left his city because he works 20 hours a day to just pay rent.

IF I may......I believe the point Chief is making is that he punched a board to enter his order. No $15/hour worker required at order entry. Maybe they have priced themselves out of order entry job?

Oh My.....Automation has become more common over the last few decades, and you think the next logical step in automation was only caused by workers wanting a fair wage. Did bank tellers wanting more money cause the inundation of ATM machines? The fight for fair wages has nothing to do with the automated age which has already been here and growing for a while.

seems like you're the one who needs it dumbed down.

you should probably stop stamping your feet, drooling at the mouth and insulting the intelligence of others. it just draws attention to your own inability to frame an argument and your complete lack of knowledge.

I thought your point was that efforts to receive fair wages caused the change to automation. If that wasn't your point, what was?

or maybe in that particular location there was never a manned brick and mortar shop.

I am not sure National min wage law is good for anyone. You can't live SF or NY on $15/hr. Need more like $50/hr. Let Local people make local wage laws. If you have to commute into SF to make $15/hr? no way. not worth it. You certainly can't live there. I don't know how they do it?

but you can't live anywhere on less than $8.00 an hour. it would cost very little to pay a living wage. look at profit margins, not cost. and corporate profits are massive. no one should work $40 hours a week and not be able to afford a very basic place to live, food on their table, medical care and school for their kids. if you look at wages, they've been flatlined for the past 30 years but profits have gone up exponentially.

Want a living wage? Get some skills and earn it.

Basically you want to give people who work at places like McDonalds more money because "they deserve it". No they fisking don't. The job requires virtually no intelligence or skill. Just because "they can't support 5 kids on it" is no reason at all to give it to them.

Can't afford kids? Don't fisking have any. People have been told too long by morons their actions are not their fault. Guess what....they ARE.

Guess he should've paid better attention in school

^^^^^^^wtf does this mean?

seems like you're the one who needs it dumbed down.

you should probably stop stamping your feet, drooling at the mouth and insulting the intelligence of others. it just draws attention to your own inability to frame an argument and your complete lack of knowledge.

Shuddup fatso

Not even with no kids and no car?

Pretty dumb to blame it on wages or on the need for an increase in minimum wage. So far, that has not been shown to cause any BIG business to go under.

So far, the automated McD's junk joints are corporate owned. They can afford to pay a living wage.

And PUH-Lese don't start with the utterly assinine excuse that fat foot joints are for high school kids. Even if that were true, it has nothing at all to do with paying 1950's wages.

SMALL business makes up over 99% of all businesses in the US. TRY AGAIN.

And ALL businesses will lay off and or cut hours to make up the dif.

Pretty dumb to blame it on wages or on the need for an increase in minimum wage. So far, that has not been shown to cause any BIG business to go under.

So far, the automated McD's junk joints are corporate owned. They can afford to pay a living wage.

And PUH-Lese don't start with the utterly assinine excuse that fat foot joints are for high school kids. Even if that were true, it has nothing at all to do with paying 1950's wages.

SMALL business makes up over 99% of all businesses in the US. TRY AGAIN.

And ALL businesses will lay off and or cut hours to make up the dif.
The numbers don't support your points, so go away.

Not even with no kids and no car?

why does that matter given that the majority minimum wage employees are adults with families and cars. outside of major urban centers (where it is most expensive to live) you can't even get to work without a car.

not sure why you think that's relevant unless you're living in the pre-bush economic crash era when high school kids had the minimum wage jobs and mommy and daddy took care of their needs.

^^^^^^^wtf does this mean?

You say "wow!" over McDonalds food?

What are you......six?
Did you order the Happy Meal?

why does that matter given that the majority minimum wage employees are adults with families and cars. outside of major urban centers (where it is most expensive to live) you can't even get to work without a car.

not sure why you think that's relevant unless you're living in the pre-bush economic crash era when high school kids had the minimum wage jobs and mommy and daddy took care of their needs.
LOL, you should do standup. Pre-Bush? So the shrinking middle class is his fault?

If you are an adult and minimum wage is all you are worth you should not be reproducing.

Forum List

Back