Just at at Mickey Ds at airport today and wow!

You do realize most of them are franchises?

Corporate Info :: McDonalds.com

Still many corporate run businesses
...and?
And they sit sipping champagne on their mega yacht , while the peasant's flips burgers for a dime........

and the rightwing policies that create and support the absurd disparities in wealth are supported by the very low education/low wage people you see on this board. why? G-d, guns and gays.....

So since you're very low education/low wage you support that?

i'm neither. i assume given your total fail in that response that reading english is difficult for you.

it's the rightwingnuts who vote against their own interests for G-d, guns and gays.

i hope that made it a little easier for you to understand.

or should i type more slowly for you?

or maybe in that particular location there was never a manned brick and mortar shop.

$15 an hour shouldn't price anyone out of the market.

I am not sure National min wage law is good for anyone. You can't live SF or NY on $15/hr. Need more like $50/hr. Let Local people make local wage laws. If you have to commute into SF to make $15/hr? no way. not worth it. You certainly can't live there. I don't know how they do it?

You could maybe live on $15/hr in Little Rock or similar?

Not even with no kids and no car?

why does that matter given that the majority minimum wage employees are adults with families and cars. outside of major urban centers (where it is most expensive to live) you can't even get to work without a car.

not sure why you think that's relevant unless you're living in the pre-bush economic crash era when high school kids had the minimum wage jobs and mommy and daddy took care of their needs.

because I know people who are doing fine on $15 an hour without kids and use public transportation

And they sit sipping champagne on their mega yacht , while the peasant's flips burgers for a dime........

and the rightwing policies that create and support the absurd disparities in wealth are supported by the very low education/low wage people you see on this board. why? G-d, guns and gays.....

i'm neither. i assume given your total fail in that response that reading english is difficult for you.

it's the rightwingnuts who vote against their own interests for G-d, guns and gays.

No, you just strike me as someone who is intellectually challenged. I merely assumed since you were talking about stupid people you were simply describing yourself.

Stick to the stupid kiddies junior, I'm out of your league :talktothehand:

No, you just strike me as someone who is intellectually challenged. I merely assumed since you were talking about stupid people you were simply describing yourself.

see, someone as far off base as you, clearly doesn't have particularly good judgment.

you should probably stop projecting, little boy.

now run along like a good little nutter.

Kiosks
Placed my order
Paid
Stepped to counter
Done!

No 15 dollar an hour brainless "chimp" taking my order, fucking it up!

Obamas middle class - fucking kiosks !!

LO fucking L

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was Mooochelles school lunch on the menu?

-Geaux

Don't sweat it. Somebody got to design, produce, assemble, program, install and maintain those order entry boards. Of course if they buy them ready-made from overseas.............? not sure about that.

You think the chimp who was working the front desk is now into the IT aspect of this? Probably not
My guess he's back to a stem and a concealed weapon

He's in the back, making the burgers.

see, someone as far off base as you, clearly doesn't have particularly good judgment.

And why should I do that child? You should get a little age, and a whole lot of experience. Thus far you've demonstrated you need it.

And why should I do that child? You should get a little age, and a whole lot of experience. Thus far you've demonstrated you need it.

That's funny coming from you. And yet you're the loser. So go figure

That's funny coming from you. And yet you're the loser. So go figure

Is that the best you have? What no Neener Neener? I pwnzor you noob?

I figured that'd be about your speed child.

Forum List

Back