🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

lgbt_650x400_41467013181.jpg

the tall dark gentleman on her left is Dr. Oladotun A Okunola who specializes in epilepsy and clinical neurophysiology.
Just so everyone is not going around perpetrating rumors - that is not Dr. Oladotun A Okunola next to Hitlery. Dr. Oladotun A Okunola is much younger and much, much thinner.

the secret service agent is younger, head is slightly thinner and much better posture.
Slope of the neck was the most obvious difference and the shape of the head when I saw them in the same shot during a campaign events.

SSA wear well fitting black suits, white shirts not blue, not baggy pants, casual shirts or sneakers.

There is a younger SSA but the body shape is different and the agent is shorter. He has very short hair, not a shaved head.
I'm not saying that's a Secret Service Agent. I have no idea. I just know that I looked up that physician and the person standing in that picture is definitely not him.

I have found quite a few photos of that person with Bill Clinton. Either he's a close associate of the Clinton's or he provides personal security for them (which could include being Secret Service of course). However, I can't imagine a Secret Service agent being that overweight and out of shape. Those guys are usually in peak physical condition.

Yeah, a "seizure" where you remain upright with no help and everyone around you laughs at your gestures. :eusa_doh:

People can have seizures and remain standing, moron. The woman in front of her looked startled and appalled.

Prove it... find a video of someone having a seizure where they lose control of their body like you claim she did, without falling over...

My hunch is .... you won't.

Yeah, a "seizure" where you remain upright with no help and everyone around you laughs at your gestures. :eusa_doh:

People can have seizures and remain standing, moron. The woman in front of her looked startled and appalled.

Prove it... find a video of someone having a seizure where they lose control of their body like you claim she did, without falling over...

People may experience:

Tremor: can occur at rest, in the hands, limbs, or can be postural

Muscular: stiff muscles, difficulty standing, difficulty walking, difficulty with bodily movements, involuntary movements, muscle rigidity, problems with coordination, rhythmic muscle contractions, slow bodily movement, or slow shuffling gait

Speech: impaired voice, soft speech, or voice box spasms

lgbt_650x400_41467013181.jpg

the tall dark gentleman on her left is Dr. Oladotun A Okunola who specializes in epilepsy and clinical neurophysiology.
Just so everyone is not going around perpetrating rumors - that is not Dr. Oladotun A Okunola next to Hitlery. Dr. Oladotun A Okunola is much younger and much, much thinner.

the secret service agent is younger, head is slightly thinner and much better posture.
Slope of the neck was the most obvious difference and the shape of the head when I saw them in the same shot during a campaign events.

SSA wear well fitting black suits, white shirts not blue, not baggy pants, casual shirts or sneakers.

There is a younger SSA but the body shape is different and the agent is shorter. He has very short hair, not a shaved head.
I'm not saying that's a Secret Service Agent. I have no idea. I just know that I looked up that physician and the person standing in that picture is definitely not him.

I have found quite a few photos of that person with Bill Clinton. Either he's a close associate of the Clinton's or he provides personal security for them (which could include being Secret Service of course). However, I can't imagine a Secret Service agent being that overweight and out of shape. Those guys are usually in peak physical condition.

Picture on the Morristown medical site is 11 yrs old. Seems the good doctor is not seeing patients nor has he been for the last month or so.

People may experience:

Muscular: stiff muscles, difficulty standing, difficulty walking, difficulty with bodily movements, involuntary movements, muscle rigidity, problems with coordination, rhythmic muscle contractions, slow bodily movement, or slow shuffling gait

What happens during a Seizure? - YouTube
upload_2016-9-13_0-3-51.jpeg▶ 14:33

May 23, 2011 - Uploaded by Paul Michael Bronson
For more videos go to: Paul Michael Bronson ... What happens to people who are having ...

Types of seizures - - Epilepsy Foundation of Delaware
upload_2016-9-13_0-3-51.jpeg▶ 0:52
www.efde.org/types-of-seizures/

Video Player ... If they think someone may be having absence seizures, doctors might also ask ... Often ...

Epilepsy Symptoms -- With 5 Signs to Help you Identify It! - YouTube
upload_2016-9-13_0-3-51.jpeg▶ 5:36

Jan 27, 2014 - Uploaded by kwhitsitt1
Hello, in this video I'm going to share with you ... ... Almost like they were possessed by a demon from the ...

Big Brother 9: Amanda & Allison having a seizure - YouTube
upload_2016-9-13_0-3-51.jpeg▶ 3:37

Feb 27, 2008 - Uploaded by mrduckbear12
Big Brother 9: Amanda & Allison having a seizure .... +Sally Lovinda whensomeone has a seizure they ...

Wally Seizure, May 28, 7 40 06 PM - YouTube
upload_2016-9-13_0-3-51.jpeg▶ 9:04

May 29, 2014 - Uploaded by UnofficialMonica
This is our standard poodle Wally having a seizure. I am uploading this video so that animal caregivers can ...

Possible PNES seizure or Grand Mal you tell me? PART 2 - YouTube
upload_2016-9-13_0-3-51.jpeg▶ 2:35
Possible PNES seizure or Grand Mal you tell me? PART 2

Aug 31, 2010 - Uploaded by Katrina McCaffery
They are on youtube to help others identify what types of seizures they are... ... To tell me these 'demons' don ...

Graphic Epileptic Seizure - YouTube
upload_2016-9-13_0-3-51.jpeg▶ 3:38
Graphic Epileptic Seizure

Sep 8, 2007 - Uploaded by Russell Barth
When dealing with a person having a seizure, do NOT put anything in theirmouth, ever. ... Rating is ...

My Tonic Clonic/Grand Mal Seizure - YouTube
upload_2016-9-13_0-3-51.jpeg▶ 1:53
My Tonic Clonic/Grand Mal Seizure

Apr 22, 2011 - Uploaded by Joseph Struska
If they had been coming from one part of my brain, they would have been able to ... It is me in the video, and ...

Over 3 minute grand mal seizure while sleeping - YouTube
upload_2016-9-13_0-3-51.jpeg▶ 3:52
Over 3 minute grand mal seizure while sleeping

Jan 20, 2010 - Uploaded by Katrina McCaffery
These videos are all posted with permission from my Husband requested by doctors. They are on youtube to ...

My spouse had seizures from mild to grand mal. Had an accident in an elevator that fell several floors. Many meds for other symptoms made it worse. Too many years to get it controlled. Had to be baker acted several times due to violent episodes I could not protect others from.
Mild might be a far off look and blank gaps in memory. Happened a few times while driving till we took the keys away. Loss of attention and heavy foot. It was almost like short episodes of sleep walking or driving under ambient. Grand mal, total lose of body function and muscles twitching like a bucking bull.

Last edited:

People may experience:

"Prove it... find a video of someone having a seizure where they lose control of their body like you claim she did, without falling over...

... thanks for proving my hunch right. :thup:

Crooked Hillary seems to have experienced a Parkinson's "freezing" episode. It is not a seizure. Check You Tube for examples. All symptoms point to Parkinson's. The MSM is off the charts lying trying to pretend her medical problems are irrelevant.

And the thing is not only does Parkinson's cause terrible physical symptoms, it eventually results in psychosis. And theoretically, we as American citizens want to avoid a psychotic in the White House. The current sociopath is bad enough. :p

Last edited:
Crooked Hillary seems to have experienced a Parkinson's "freezing" episode. It is not a seizure. Check You Tube for examples. All symptoms point to Parkinson's. The MSM is off the charts lying trying to pretend her medical problems are irrelevant.

Only person I knew to have Parkinson's symptoms did not have them till ten years after I last saw him. They began after a plane accident where he suffered brain hemorrhage.
I know he had hand tremor and was under regular treatment for the better part of ten yrs.

It's Parkinson's. In theory, if was in the early stages, if she was honest about it, she could have arguably run for office. But Crooked Hillary has had it for many years and lied to America about it. It is too late now. The question is how the dems/MSM lies pile up and if low information voters wake the fuck up. According to Newt Gingrich a significant number of african americans are realizing The Donald is going to provide the groundwork for them to excel.

That wasn't a spell. It was a mass orgasm from the reality of being able to do anything and get away with it as long as you're a politico.
Cheney/planes and explosives. Not a problem. Buildings magically fall, merikkkants wave flags. Perfect.
Hitlery ? Perhaps Bush's beloved "mushroom cloud" wet dream ?

No doubt the Bush's are in bed with the Clinton's. So annoying her lying "doctor" was told to write she was dehydrated. One would think her bodyguards would have Perrier or similar handy is that had any chance of being true.

This story should have its own running tally:
  • It's advanced Parkinson's!!!
  • It's seizure disorder!!!
  • It's AIDS!!!
  • It was a body double!!!
  • It's traumatic brain injury!!!
  • It's epilepsy!!!
And, at the same time, it's pretty amusing seeing all the denials of the event from the other side in the first few pages of the thread. It didn't happen! It didn't happen!

Partisan ideologues just keep getting funnier.

This story should have its own running tally:
  • It's advanced Parkinson's!!!
  • It's seizure disorder!!!
  • It's AIDS!!!
  • It was a body double!!!
  • It's traumatic brain injury!!!
  • It's epilepsy!!!
And, at the same time, it's pretty amusing seeing all the denials of the event from the other side in the first few pages of the thread. It didn't happen! It didn't happen!

Partisan ideologues just keep getting funnier.
Yep....you do....

And hitlery keeps lying....

it was biologic terror attack by trump jew supporter
it was
Bioterrorism Bioterrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
So, parkinsons has been weaponized? Link?
secret weapon .
israel have secret weapon very much . google it
Your liberal psychosis is fascinating.....
Trump and Putin poisoned Hillary Clinton, warns top doctor
Trump and Putin poisoned Hillary Clinton, warns top doctor

Forum List

Back