🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

If she had "advanced" Parkinsons, she would have difficulty in being able to perform the most simplest of tasks, so that is doubtful.

Jesus, research the disease. It is Parkinson's.

No way.
hey, its no big deal, dont all of us faint about once a day, then we can't find our shoes and forget what we had for breakfast?

I think she'd be displaying a LOT more symptoms if it was Parkinson's. Symptoms that would not be so easy to hide. I think she is worn out from all her drinking. Her immune system is worn down and alcohol also affects the brain after years of drinking. It's called alcoholic dementia. From everything I've seen, and from her reputation, I would say that her problems are caused by alcoholism.

If she had "advanced" Parkinsons, she would have difficulty in being able to perform the most simplest of tasks, so that is doubtful.

No way.
hey, its no big deal, dont all of us faint about once a day, then we can't find our shoes and forget what we had for breakfast?

I think she'd be displaying a LOT more symptoms if it was Parkinson's. Symptoms that would not be so easy to hide. I think she is worn out from all her drinking. Her immune system is worn down and alcohol also affects the brain after years of drinking. It's called alcoholic dementia. From everything I've seen, and from her reputation, I would say that her problems are caused by alcoholism.
u mentioned u are in New England? me too

Yeah, a "seizure" where you remain upright with no help and everyone around you laughs at your gestures. :eusa_doh:

People can have seizures and remain standing, moron. The woman in front of her looked startled and appalled.

Prove it... find a video of someone having a seizure where they lose control of their body like you claim she did, without falling over...

My hunch is .... you won't.

People may experience:

Tremor: can occur at rest, in the hands, limbs, or can be postural

Muscular: stiff muscles, difficulty standing, difficulty walking, difficulty with bodily movements, involuntary movements, muscle rigidity, problems with coordination, rhythmic muscle contractions, slow bodily movement, or slow shuffling gait

Speech: impaired voice, soft speech, or voice box spasms

What happens during a Seizure? - YouTube
View attachment 89235▶ 14:33

May 23, 2011 - Uploaded by Paul Michael Bronson
For more videos go to: Paul Michael Bronson ... What happens to people who are having ...

Types of seizures - - Epilepsy Foundation of Delaware
View attachment 89236▶ 0:52
www.efde.org/types-of-seizures/

Video Player ... If they think someone may be having absence seizures, doctors might also ask ... Often ...

Epilepsy Symptoms -- With 5 Signs to Help you Identify It! - YouTube
View attachment 89238▶ 5:36

Jan 27, 2014 - Uploaded by kwhitsitt1
Hello, in this video I'm going to share with you ... ... Almost like they were possessed by a demon from the ...

Big Brother 9: Amanda & Allison having a seizure - YouTube
View attachment 89237▶ 3:37

Feb 27, 2008 - Uploaded by mrduckbear12
Big Brother 9: Amanda & Allison having a seizure .... +Sally Lovinda whensomeone has a seizure they ...

Wally Seizure, May 28, 7 40 06 PM - YouTube
View attachment 89240▶ 9:04

May 29, 2014 - Uploaded by UnofficialMonica
This is our standard poodle Wally having a seizure. I am uploading this video so that animal caregivers can ...

Possible PNES seizure or Grand Mal you tell me? PART 2 - YouTube
View attachment 89241▶ 2:35
Possible PNES seizure or Grand Mal you tell me? PART 2
Aug 31, 2010 - Uploaded by Katrina McCaffery
They are on youtube to help others identify what types of seizures they are... ... To tell me these 'demons' don ...

Graphic Epileptic Seizure - YouTube
View attachment 89239▶ 3:38
Graphic Epileptic Seizure
Sep 8, 2007 - Uploaded by Russell Barth
When dealing with a person having a seizure, do NOT put anything in theirmouth, ever. ... Rating is ...

My Tonic Clonic/Grand Mal Seizure - YouTube
View attachment 89242▶ 1:53
My Tonic Clonic/Grand Mal Seizure
Apr 22, 2011 - Uploaded by Joseph Struska
If they had been coming from one part of my brain, they would have been able to ... It is me in the video, and ...

Over 3 minute grand mal seizure while sleeping - YouTube
View attachment 89243▶ 3:52
Over 3 minute grand mal seizure while sleeping
Jan 20, 2010 - Uploaded by Katrina McCaffery
These videos are all posted with permission from my Husband requested by doctors. They are on youtube to ...

My spouse had seizures from mild to grand mal. Had an accident in an elevator that fell several floors. Many meds for other symptoms made it worse. Too many years to get it controlled. Had to be baker acted several times due to violent episodes I could not protect others from.
Mild might be a far off look and blank gaps in memory. Happened a few times while driving till we took the keys away. Loss of attention and heavy foot. It was almost like short episodes of sleep walking or driving under ambient. Grand mal, total lose of body function and muscles twitching like a bucking bull.

It's not epilepsy, moron. It's Parkinson's disease. Freezing like Clinton did is very typical. All your cut and paste bullshit about epilepsy is a diversion.

Last edited:

No way.

She has EVERY SINGLE Parkinson's symptom which means she's later stage Parkinsons.

Yeah, a "seizure" where you remain upright with no help and everyone around you laughs at your gestures. :eusa_doh:

People can have seizures and remain standing, moron. The woman in front of her looked startled and appalled.
Prove it... find a video of someone having a seizure where they lose control of their body like you claim she did, without falling over...

People may experience:

Tremor: can occur at rest, in the hands, limbs, or can be postural

Muscular: stiff muscles, difficulty standing, difficulty walking, difficulty with bodily movements, involuntary movements, muscle rigidity, problems with coordination, rhythmic muscle contractions, slow bodily movement, or slow shuffling gait

Speech: impaired voice, soft speech, or voice box spasms

What happens during a Seizure? - YouTube
View attachment 89235▶ 14:33

May 23, 2011 - Uploaded by Paul Michael Bronson
For more videos go to: Paul Michael Bronson ... What happens to people who are having ...

Types of seizures - - Epilepsy Foundation of Delaware
View attachment 89236▶ 0:52
www.efde.org/types-of-seizures/

Video Player ... If they think someone may be having absence seizures, doctors might also ask ... Often ...

Epilepsy Symptoms -- With 5 Signs to Help you Identify It! - YouTube
View attachment 89238▶ 5:36

Jan 27, 2014 - Uploaded by kwhitsitt1
Hello, in this video I'm going to share with you ... ... Almost like they were possessed by a demon from the ...

Big Brother 9: Amanda & Allison having a seizure - YouTube
View attachment 89237▶ 3:37

Feb 27, 2008 - Uploaded by mrduckbear12
Big Brother 9: Amanda & Allison having a seizure .... +Sally Lovinda whensomeone has a seizure they ...

Wally Seizure, May 28, 7 40 06 PM - YouTube
View attachment 89240▶ 9:04

May 29, 2014 - Uploaded by UnofficialMonica
This is our standard poodle Wally having a seizure. I am uploading this video so that animal caregivers can ...

Possible PNES seizure or Grand Mal you tell me? PART 2 - YouTube
View attachment 89241▶ 2:35
Possible PNES seizure or Grand Mal you tell me? PART 2
Aug 31, 2010 - Uploaded by Katrina McCaffery
They are on youtube to help others identify what types of seizures they are... ... To tell me these 'demons' don ...

Graphic Epileptic Seizure - YouTube
View attachment 89239▶ 3:38
Graphic Epileptic Seizure
Sep 8, 2007 - Uploaded by Russell Barth
When dealing with a person having a seizure, do NOT put anything in theirmouth, ever. ... Rating is ...

My Tonic Clonic/Grand Mal Seizure - YouTube
View attachment 89242▶ 1:53
My Tonic Clonic/Grand Mal Seizure
Apr 22, 2011 - Uploaded by Joseph Struska
If they had been coming from one part of my brain, they would have been able to ... It is me in the video, and ...

Over 3 minute grand mal seizure while sleeping - YouTube
View attachment 89243▶ 3:52
Over 3 minute grand mal seizure while sleeping
Jan 20, 2010 - Uploaded by Katrina McCaffery
These videos are all posted with permission from my Husband requested by doctors. They are on youtube to ...

My spouse had seizures from mild to grand mal. Had an accident in an elevator that fell several floors. Many meds for other symptoms made it worse. Too many years to get it controlled. Had to be baker acted several times due to violent episodes I could not protect others from.
Mild might be a far off look and blank gaps in memory. Happened a few times while driving till we took the keys away. Loss of attention and heavy foot. It was almost like short episodes of sleep walking or driving under ambient. Grand mal, total lose of body function and muscles twitching like a bucking bull.

It's not epilepsy, moron. It's Parkinson's disease. Freezing like Clinton did is very typical. All your cut and paste about epilepsy is a diversion.

remember those goats that had seizures when some guy showed them head shots of Hillary? I dont recall exactly, but he did something to the goats, then they flipped over on their backs with a 10 second seizure,,,,,kinda like what Hillary does weekly

giphy.gif

Well, you all have your suspicions. I have mine, and mine is that she is a closet alcoholic which can also exhibit all of these kinds of symptoms.

It depends on the kind of seizure they have.

Of course it does. Name one type of seizure which causes a head jerk as she exhibited. And which doesn't destabilize an individual to the point of losing their balance and falling...

CsINfQUUAAAUWtm.jpg:large

Previous
I see the cast of characters from One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest are all here.

You think that rose is indicative of your true character Catz? How many socks do you have here? I just found out about Pillars.. LOL

Mental illness is a serious disease. ^ Take your pills the good nurse is giving you.

Same lame retort you've used for yrs.. Get a new line you old bitch
You're a nut, ya know that, right?

FALSE: Hillary 'Body Double' Teresa Barnwell Appeared in NYC After Clinton's 9/11 Medical Incident

It depends on the kind of seizure they have.

Of course it does. Name one type of seizure which causes a head jerk as she exhibited. And which doesn't destabilize an individual to the point of losing their balance and falling...

Absence (Petit Mal) seizure.

CsINfQUUAAAUWtm.jpg:large

Previous
I see the cast of characters from One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest are all here.

You think that rose is indicative of your true character Catz? How many socks do you have here? I just found out about Pillars.. LOL

Mental illness is a serious disease. ^ Take your pills the good nurse is giving you.

Same lame retort you've used for yrs.. Get a new line you old bitch
You're a nut, ya know that, right?

FALSE: Hillary 'Body Double' Teresa Barnwell Appeared in NYC After Clinton's 9/11 Medical Incident

Snopes LOL

Forum List

Back