🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

Two physicians on Hannity's radio show confirms all of Crooked Hillary's symptoms are consistent with Parkinson's, one sounded like Dr. Noel. Should be a good show tonight at 10 PM eastern. Meanwhile the MSM are implying that Crooked Hillary is the most transparent candidate ever. :p The MSM is an alternate universe of mainly lies.

Where are Trumps tax returns. He is the one hiding a lot.

Yeah, a "seizure" where you remain upright with no help and everyone around you laughs at your gestures. :eusa_doh:

People can have seizures and remain standing, moron. The woman in front of her looked startled and appalled.
Prove it... find a video of someone having a seizure where they lose control of their body like you claim she did, without falling over...

My hunch is .... you won't.

It depends on the kind of seizure they have.
Of course it does. Name one type of seizure which causes a head jerk as she exhibited. And which doesn't destabilize an individual to the point of losing their balance and falling...

Are you talking about the most recent 'medical emergency'? I don't know if that was a seizure or not, she certainly was not "with it", was stiff legged, couldn't tell if she was shaking/seizing or in the process of losing consciousness and 'wobbled' prior to them dragging her into the car. She was most def unconscious when they put her in the car.

The video with the reporters? I didn't think that was a seizure as much as a goofy/jokey reaction to the people bombarding her with questions. I've watched it several times, though, and her eyes are very strange in it but I'm not convinced that was anything more than her just joking around. Could that have been some type of mini-seizure? Don't know, dont' think so.

As for seizures, there are types that occur and a person will not fall down from them. They're called peti mal or absence seizures.
You answered.... I was talking about tbe one with the reporters. The one bripat9643 claims was a seizure. I tried to get him to post a video of someone exhibiting similar movements during an actual seizure where they were able to remain standing without assistance...

He predictably could not.

wnd.com
— 32 min ago

TV anchor accidentally reports Hillary's 'death'

(MCCLATCHYDC) — A TV anchor started his broadcast Sunday with a startling statement. “Good evening,” said WABC weekend anchor Joe Torres. “We begin with Hillary Clinton’sdeath.” Torres didn’t correct himself, but the broadcast continued on to report Clinton’shealth troubles at Sunday’s 9/11 memorial ceremony in New York

People can have seizures and remain standing, moron. The woman in front of her looked startled and appalled.
Prove it... find a video of someone having a seizure where they lose control of their body like you claim she did, without falling over...

Of course it does. Name one type of seizure which causes a head jerk as she exhibited. And which doesn't destabilize an individual to the point of losing their balance and falling...

Are you talking about the most recent 'medical emergency'? I don't know if that was a seizure or not, she certainly was not "with it", was stiff legged, couldn't tell if she was shaking/seizing or in the process of losing consciousness and 'wobbled' prior to them dragging her into the car. She was most def unconscious when they put her in the car.

The video with the reporters? I didn't think that was a seizure as much as a goofy/jokey reaction to the people bombarding her with questions. I've watched it several times, though, and her eyes are very strange in it but I'm not convinced that was anything more than her just joking around. Could that have been some type of mini-seizure? Don't know, dont' think so.

As for seizures, there are types that occur and a person will not fall down from them. They're called peti mal or absence seizures.
You answered.... I was talking about tbe one with the reporters. The one bripat9643 claims was a seizure. I tried to get him to post a video of someone exhibiting similar movements during an actual seizure where they were able to remain standing without assistance...

"Seizure" isn't the correct term. The more accurate term is "dyskinesia."

Parkinson's Disease | Dyskinesia and Dystonia

What is dyskinesia?

Dyskinesia is a difficulty or distortion in performing voluntary movements, which often occurs as a side effect of long-term therapy with levodopa. But it can also result from prolonged use of certain antipsychotics. Dyskinetic movements look like smooth tics — sometimes like an uncoordinated dance. People who experience dyskinesia sometimes mask the involuntary movement with finalistic movements (if the arm starts moving on its own, they might bring it to their head and adjust their hair, as if it was planned).

I find it amusing that those on the left are staying with the "overheated" story and dehydrated with pneumonia that she was diagnosed with on Friday. That coming from the biggest liar in our orbit. We have seen her being helped up steps, going into a modified type of convulsion and confused on different occasions. Now appearing to stumble and go down before entering a awaiting car.

She was dehydrated on all of these occasions? Wouldn't you think if her handlers knew of a dehydration problem, they would be force feeding her with water constantly? We need a hospital work up from a well known facility and that we will not get.

You're gonna love this. I heard that she refuses to drink - hold on now - wait for it - WATER!

I don't think that was any type of seizure. Sure, if you slow the vid down it looks like one but that's about it. I agree with you , if it was a seizure - something that 'strong' - she'd be down. She was speaking perfectly fine prior and after ... it wasn't anything.

I don't think that was any type of seizure. Sure, if you slow the vid down it looks like one but that's about it. I agree with you , if it was a seizure - something that 'strong' - she'd be down. She was speaking perfectly fine prior and after ... it wasn't anything.

It was definitely something: dyskinesia brought on by Parkinson's.

I dont know how they will keep Hillary from fainting in the debate, will she be surrounded by dudes in black suits?

Thanks for that. But the MJF

Could have been that but it wasn't a seizure.

Honestly, I think it was just her being weird(er) than usual, imo.

seizure can last from a few seconds to what at times, at least to me as a caretaker, a few minutes.

She needs to come clean about her health. The country needs to know if she is capable of serving as president for four years or if her staff will be running the country in her name and hiding her from all but the most necessary visibility on the world stage and then wisk her away again.

People manage in other jobs deal with both seizures and parkinson's, but for a president that might have to deal with that 2am call from half way around the world and treat of war, she might not be the right person for the job

The idea of Michelle fills me almost as much with dread

Who has the time turner?

seizure can last from a few seconds to what at times, at least to me as a caretaker, a few minutes.

She needs to come clean about her health. The country needs to know if she is capable of serving as president for four years or if her staff will be running the country in her name and hiding her from all but the most necessary visibility on the world stage and then wisk her away again.

People manage in other jobs deal with both seizures and parkinson's, but for a president that might have to deal with that 2am call from half way around the world and treat of war, she might not be the right person for the job

The idea of Michelle fills me almost as much with dread

Who has the time turner?

I agree that she should come clean about her health, that she is lying through her crooked teeth and that the pneumonia line is lie. In the vid where she's talking to reporters(?) and does that head jerking thing? I don't think that was a seizure. She was talking fine prior and after, only her head was moving, she didn't lose balance, consciousness, 'go limp' in any way. Any strong seizures I've seen (I was googling them) I couldn't find any similar to what she did. Again, just my take on it.

As we see again on this thread we have an epidemic of people inflicted with OCDS (obsessive Clinton Derangement syndrome) brought on by 3 or more daily hours of Reich wing hyperbole, half truths, and enough conspiracy theories to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling--(this story being one of them.)

Hillary Clinton was diagnosed with walking Pneumonia--same day. If you've ever had this, I have--it sneaks up on you--can make you dizzy, you'll have coughing fits, then you get a fever--so you'll get dehydrated--then you're diagnosed sent home with antibiotics and told to rest up for a couple of days. It can strike anyone at any age regardless of health conditions, excellent or not, and many UNHEALTHY people will die from it.

As we see today--Hillary Clinton is just fine and back to normal. Anyone that can go out on a campaign trail, flying from state to state, attend rallies and give rational, coherent speeches (unlike the Chimpanzee nominee that Republicans nominated) and do it day after day, has the health, endurance and mental fortitude of an 18 year old.

Most people know this on this thread because this story is a few days old now. So the internet conspirator doctors will be out from here to election day. Why? Because they don't have anything else. They can't promote Trump they don't know how too, and they certainly can't defend him. So they will be conspiring and attacking Hillary Clinton if she blows her nose.

Hillary Clinton being treated for pneumonia, campaign says

Last edited:
A faint warrants 1,700 responses? LOL

I'll see your faint and raise you a pneumonia. I notice Trump has backed way off criticizing HRC's health the last few days, apparently if he has to have a real doctor examine him and put out the findings they won't be very appealing.

And who has orange hair at 70? He colors his hair and that is the color he chooses? That choice alone disqualifies him from making decisions. wtf

As we see again on this thread we have an epidemic of people inflicted with OCDS (obsessive Clinton Derangement syndrome) brought on by 3 or more daily hours of Reich wing hyperbole, half truths, and enough conspiracy theories to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling--(this story being one of them.)

Hillary Clinton was diagnosed with walking Pneumonia--same day. If you've ever had this, I have--it sneaks up on you--can make you dizzy, you'll have coughing fits, then you get a fever--so you'll get dehydrated--then you're diagnosed sent home with antibiotics and told to rest up for a couple of days. It can strike anyone at any age regardless of health conditions, excellent or not, and many UNHEALTHY people will die from it.

As we see today--Hillary Clinton is just fine and back to normal. Anyone that can go out on a campaign trail, flying from state to state, attend rallies and give rational, coherent speeches (unlike the Chimpanzee nominee that Republicans nominated) has the health, endurance and mental fortitude of an 18 year old.

Most people know this on this thread because this story is a few days old now. So the internet conspirator doctors will be out from here to election day. Why? Because they don't have anything else. They can't promote Trump they don't know how too, and they certainly can't defend him. So they will be conspiring and attacking Hillary Clinton if she blows her nose.

Bullshit, she's been hacking for SIX MONTHS. The pneumonia line is a lie.

But just to humor you .... walking pneumonia is contagious. So her docs dx'd her on Friday and let her walk around with a contagious disease?

"That's because walking pneumonia is contagious. It's spread when someone comes in contact with droplets from the nose and throat of someone who has it. That commonly happens when the person with walking pneumonia sneezes or coughs."

Walking Pneumonia

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Duped again!

As we see today--Hillary Clinton is just fine and back to normal. Anyone that can go out on a campaign trail, flying from state to state, attend rallies and give rational, coherent speeches (unlike the Chimpanzee nominee that Republicans nominated) has the health, endurance and mental fortitude of an 18 year old.

Bullshit, she's been hacking for SIX MONTHS. The pneumonia line is a lie.

But just to humor you .... walking pneumonia is contagious. So her docs dx'd her on Friday and let her walk around with a contagious disease?

"That's because walking pneumonia is contagious. It's spread when someone comes in contact with droplets from the nose and throat of someone who has it. That commonly happens when the person with walking pneumonia sneezes or coughs."

Walking Pneumonia

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Duped again!

No she hasn't been hacking for 6 months LOL. Walking Pneumonia is a bacterial infection not a virus, dumbass. You don't cure a contagious virus with antibiotics they're only used on bacterial infections.

ufonotcomingback.jpg

Thanks for that. But the MJF

Could have been that but it wasn't a seizure.

Honestly, I think it was just her being weird(er) than usual, imo.

I've been going thru the stills. She didnt have a grand mal.What worries me is the loss of the shoes.

Bi partisan here. I freaked out when I learned how stoned out JFK was.

Forum List

Back