🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

Yeah, a "seizure" where you remain upright with no help and everyone around you laughs at your gestures. :eusa_doh:

People can have seizures and remain standing, moron. The woman in front of her looked startled and appalled.

Prove it... find a video of someone having a seizure where they lose control of their body like you claim she did, without falling over...

My hunch is .... you won't.

It depends on the kind of seizure they have.

Of course it does. Name one type of seizure which causes a head jerk as she exhibited. And which doesn't destabilize an individual to the point of losing their balance and falling...

Are you talking about the most recent 'medical emergency'? I don't know if that was a seizure or not, she certainly was not "with it", was stiff legged, couldn't tell if she was shaking/seizing or in the process of losing consciousness and 'wobbled' prior to them dragging her into the car. She was most def unconscious when they put her in the car.

The video with the reporters? I didn't think that was a seizure as much as a goofy/jokey reaction to the people bombarding her with questions. I've watched it several times, though, and her eyes are very strange in it but I'm not convinced that was anything more than her just joking around. Could that have been some type of mini-seizure? Don't know, dont' think so.

As for seizures, there are types that occur and a person will not fall down from them. They're called peti mal or absence seizures.

Yeah, a "seizure" where you remain upright with no help and everyone around you laughs at your gestures. :eusa_doh:

People can have seizures and remain standing, moron. The woman in front of her looked startled and appalled.
Prove it... find a video of someone having a seizure where they lose control of their body like you claim she did, without falling over...

People may experience:

Tremor: can occur at rest, in the hands, limbs, or can be postural

Muscular: stiff muscles, difficulty standing, difficulty walking, difficulty with bodily movements, involuntary movements, muscle rigidity, problems with coordination, rhythmic muscle contractions, slow bodily movement, or slow shuffling gait

Speech: impaired voice, soft speech, or voice box spasms

What happens during a Seizure? - YouTube
View attachment 89235▶ 14:33

May 23, 2011 - Uploaded by Paul Michael Bronson
For more videos go to: Paul Michael Bronson ... What happens to people who are having ...

Types of seizures - - Epilepsy Foundation of Delaware
View attachment 89236▶ 0:52
www.efde.org/types-of-seizures/

Video Player ... If they think someone may be having absence seizures, doctors might also ask ... Often ...

Epilepsy Symptoms -- With 5 Signs to Help you Identify It! - YouTube
View attachment 89238▶ 5:36

Jan 27, 2014 - Uploaded by kwhitsitt1
Hello, in this video I'm going to share with you ... ... Almost like they were possessed by a demon from the ...

Big Brother 9: Amanda & Allison having a seizure - YouTube
View attachment 89237▶ 3:37

Feb 27, 2008 - Uploaded by mrduckbear12
Big Brother 9: Amanda & Allison having a seizure .... +Sally Lovinda whensomeone has a seizure they ...

Wally Seizure, May 28, 7 40 06 PM - YouTube
View attachment 89240▶ 9:04

May 29, 2014 - Uploaded by UnofficialMonica
This is our standard poodle Wally having a seizure. I am uploading this video so that animal caregivers can ...

Possible PNES seizure or Grand Mal you tell me? PART 2 - YouTube
View attachment 89241▶ 2:35
Possible PNES seizure or Grand Mal you tell me? PART 2
Aug 31, 2010 - Uploaded by Katrina McCaffery
They are on youtube to help others identify what types of seizures they are... ... To tell me these 'demons' don ...

Graphic Epileptic Seizure - YouTube
View attachment 89239▶ 3:38
Graphic Epileptic Seizure
Sep 8, 2007 - Uploaded by Russell Barth
When dealing with a person having a seizure, do NOT put anything in theirmouth, ever. ... Rating is ...

My Tonic Clonic/Grand Mal Seizure - YouTube
View attachment 89242▶ 1:53
My Tonic Clonic/Grand Mal Seizure
Apr 22, 2011 - Uploaded by Joseph Struska
If they had been coming from one part of my brain, they would have been able to ... It is me in the video, and ...

Over 3 minute grand mal seizure while sleeping - YouTube
View attachment 89243▶ 3:52
Over 3 minute grand mal seizure while sleeping
Jan 20, 2010 - Uploaded by Katrina McCaffery
These videos are all posted with permission from my Husband requested by doctors. They are on youtube to ...

My spouse had seizures from mild to grand mal. Had an accident in an elevator that fell several floors. Many meds for other symptoms made it worse. Too many years to get it controlled. Had to be baker acted several times due to violent episodes I could not protect others from.
Mild might be a far off look and blank gaps in memory. Happened a few times while driving till we took the keys away. Loss of attention and heavy foot. It was almost like short episodes of sleep walking or driving under ambient. Grand mal, total lose of body function and muscles twitching like a bucking bull.

It's not epilepsy, moron. It's Parkinson's disease. Freezing like Clinton did is very typical. All your cut and paste bullshit about epilepsy is a diversion.

thank you for letting us know the type of person you are

as for the parkinson's....

It really needs a doctor to diagnose as many symptoms can be similar. Seizures happen periodically. Parkinson's is seen all the time, though holding you own hand to mask the shaking.
It is really matters at what stage the parkinson's is in. IMHO I don't think parkinson's because it would effect her ability to speak as well unless it is the early stage. Even then she would have difficulty with her head movement.
We can all speculate but even a doctor can't diagnose her condition from videos of her stump speeches and a few falls.

The fact that she does not seem, according to her staff, to drink enough water, might make me suspect low blood pressure. She would need to be taken to the ER and to have an IV, or two, or three. My mother has two blocked arteries that cannot be stinted. I have to monitor her blood pressure three times a day, at least. After taking her to urgent care for an EKG and for them to also check her pressure, we now give her IVs at home instead of hours at the ER. I can see changes in her with even with a small change in her pressure. She also had a heart attack with no symptoms other than confusion and restlessness. Too high or too low, lack of coordination and stumbling can occur.

Many phases of seizures can go unnoticed unless you are aware to look for them.

Parkinson's would be harder to hide.

Parkinson's Disease Video - Tremor - YouTube
upload_2016-9-13_10-14-43.jpeg▶ 1:28

Jul 7, 2009 - Uploaded by LloydTanTrustFund
Parkinson's Disease Video - Tremor http://www.lloydtan-trust.com.

How Parkinson's Disease Affects the Body -- The Doctors - YouTube
upload_2016-9-13_10-14-44.jpeg▶ 2:49
How Parkinson's Disease Affects the Body -- The Doctors

Aug 21, 2013 - Uploaded by The Doctors
E.R. Physician Dr. Travis Stork explains how Parkinson's disease upsets the balance of .... TL;DR Video: Be ...

Last edited:

People may experience:

Muscular: stiff muscles, difficulty standing, difficulty walking, difficulty with bodily movements, involuntary movements, muscle rigidity, problems with coordination, rhythmic muscle contractions, slow bodily movement, or slow shuffling gait

For more videos go to: Paul Michael Bronson ... What happens to people who are having ...

Video Player ... If they think someone may be having absence seizures, doctors might also ask ... Often ...

Hello, in this video I'm going to share with you ... ... Almost like they were possessed by a demon from the ...

Big Brother 9: Amanda & Allison having a seizure .... +Sally Lovinda whensomeone has a seizure they ...

This is our standard poodle Wally having a seizure. I am uploading this video so that animal caregivers can ...

They are on youtube to help others identify what types of seizures they are... ... To tell me these 'demons' don ...

When dealing with a person having a seizure, do NOT put anything in theirmouth, ever. ... Rating is ...

If they had been coming from one part of my brain, they would have been able to ... It is me in the video, and ...

These videos are all posted with permission from my Husband requested by doctors. They are on youtube to ...

My spouse had seizures from mild to grand mal. Had an accident in an elevator that fell several floors. Many meds for other symptoms made it worse. Too many years to get it controlled. Had to be baker acted several times due to violent episodes I could not protect others from.
Mild might be a far off look and blank gaps in memory. Happened a few times while driving till we took the keys away. Loss of attention and heavy foot. It was almost like short episodes of sleep walking or driving under ambient. Grand mal, total lose of body function and muscles twitching like a bucking bull.

It's not epilepsy, moron. It's Parkinson's disease. Freezing like Clinton did is very typical. All your cut and paste bullshit about epilepsy is a diversion.

thank you for letting us know the type of person you are

as for the parkinson's....

it really needs a doctor to diagnose as many symptoms can be similar

Parkinson's Disease Video - Tremor - YouTube
View attachment 89312▶ 1:28

Jul 7, 2009 - Uploaded by LloydTanTrustFund
Parkinson's Disease Video - Tremor http://www.lloydtan-trust.com.

How Parkinson's Disease Affects the Body -- The Doctors - YouTube
View attachment 89313▶ 2:49
How Parkinson's Disease Affects the Body -- The Doctors
Aug 21, 2013 - Uploaded by The Doctors
E.R. Physician Dr. Travis Stork explains how Parkinson's disease upsets the balance of .... TL;DR Video: Be ...

There is another video there with Michael J. Fox. Gosh, I feel so badly for him. He was diagnosed when he was only 29 years old. :( I always liked his acting.

I think her symptoms are much more consistent with alcohol dependence. In a lot of cases, people who are dependent on alcohol HAVE to have a drink every morning to "steady their nerves." Otherwise, they have tremors and get sick because they are in withdrawals. Also, hangovers, when you are an older person can display these kinds of symptoms. The older body just can't handle the abuse as well as the younger body, so the older you get, the more sick it makes you and the more symptoms you display. You may have a built up tolerance in that you don't throw up or get sick from it, but it is still affecting your body in many different negative ways.

She could also have had all of those falls (including the one where she suffered head trauma) as a result of alcohol dependency, and her pneumonia could be a side effect of alcoholism because alcoholics have unhealthy immune systems in many, many instances.

Also her exaggerated actions and movements could indicate a state of alcohol intoxication. Confusion/forgetfulness about events and "filling in the gaps" with outlandish stories can also be symptoms of alcoholic dementia.

I think her symptoms are much more consistent with alcohol dependence. In a lot of cases, people who are dependent on alcohol HAVE to have a drink every morning to "steady their nerves." Otherwise, they have tremors and get sick because they are in withdrawals. Also, hangovers, when you are an older person can display these kinds of symptoms. The older body just can't handle the abuse as well as the younger body, so the older you get, the more sick it makes you and the more symptoms you display. You may have a built up tolerance in that you don't throw up or get sick from it, but it is still affecting your body in many different negative ways.

She could also have had all of those falls (including the one where she suffered head trauma) as a result of alcohol dependency, and her pneumonia could be a side effect of alcoholism because alcoholics have unhealthy immune systems in many, many instances.

Also her exaggerated actions and movements could indicate a state of alcohol intoxication. Confusion/forgetfulness about events and "filling in the gaps" with outlandish stories can also be symptoms of alcoholic dementia.
You very well may be right. My guess is that Trump has a Hillary Voo-Doo doll and he is abusing it in various ways.

Hillary+Clinton+Voodoo+Doll.jpg

People may experience:

It's not epilepsy, moron. It's Parkinson's disease. Freezing like Clinton did is very typical. All your cut and paste about epilepsy is a diversion.

remember those goats that had seizures when some guy showed them head shots of Hillary? I dont recall exactly, but he did something to the goats, then they flipped over on their backs with a 10 second seizure,,,,,kinda like what Hillary does weekly

funny fainting goats...!!! - YouTube
upload_2016-9-13_10-44-31.jpeg▶ 3:16

Apr 29, 2013 - Uploaded by raj kumar
funny fainting goats...!!! raj kumar ... I didn't know Hillary Clinton was a news reporter. Read more .... The ...

do you want a drunk, especially an angry drunk, with a finger on a trigger?

What ever her problem, it is a problem if she might be in the white house for the next four to eight years. Anything that might impair her reason and judgement is a threat to the nation...........and world

If she does not understand this, she is already too impaired. She would seem to be too ambitious for power and not concerned enough for what is best for the country and the people.

Now that is frightening

If she had "advanced" Parkinsons, she would have difficulty in being able to perform the most simplest of tasks, so that is doubtful.

Jesus, research the disease. It is Parkinson's.

No way.
hey, its no big deal, dont all of us faint about once a day, then we can't find our shoes and forget what we had for breakfast?

I think she'd be displaying a LOT more symptoms if it was Parkinson's. Symptoms that would not be so easy to hide. I think she is worn out from all her drinking. Her immune system is worn down and alcohol also affects the brain after years of drinking. It's called alcoholic dementia. From everything I've seen, and from her reputation, I would say that her problems are caused by alcoholism.
u mentioned u are in New England? me too
oops,,,I meant im from NE. but live in Naples fla. so much for meeting u at some pets allowed bar

Two physicians on Hannity's radio show confirms all of Crooked Hillary's symptoms are consistent with Parkinson's, one sounded like Dr. Noel. Should be a good show tonight at 10 PM eastern. Meanwhile the MSM are implying that Crooked Hillary is the most transparent candidate ever. :p The MSM is an alternate universe of mainly lies.

Two physicians on Hannity's radio show confirms all of Crooked Hillary's symptoms are consistent with Parkinson's, one sounded like Dr. Noel. Should be a good show tonight at 10 PM eastern. Meanwhile the MSM are implying that Crooked Hillary is the most transparent candidate ever. :p The MSM is an alternate universe of mainly lies.
Every Time Hillary Falls to the floor, an angel gets wiped with a cloth

Saw this on Paul Joseph Watson's Twitter. It's in reference to the object that dropped from mrs. bill's pants or hand or ? Would explain why the SS wasn't alarmed and handled mrs. bill's "medical episode" on 9/11 as if it were expected.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CsL9-3pWgAA1O8c.jpg

Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) | Twitter

Interesting.
CsL9-3pWgAA1O8c.jpg
it was so obvious that the SS made sure no one saw what was going on,,,,but I thought i heard one of the SS say,,,,,"Hey, Jerry, the beast is about to hit the floor. tell the others to surround the beast,,,now!!! {well, it was more like reading lips}

Saw this on Paul Joseph Watson's Twitter. It's in reference to the object that dropped from mrs. bill's pants or hand or ? Would explain why the SS wasn't alarmed and handled mrs. bill's "medical episode" on 9/11 as if it were expected.

Interesting.
CsL9-3pWgAA1O8c.jpg
it was so obvious that the SS made sure no one saw what was going on,,,,but I thought i heard one of the SS say,,,,,"Hey, Jerry, the beast is about to hit the floor. tell the others to surround the beast,,,now!!! {well, it was more like reading lips}

Her "medical episode" was not in the least unexpected. The SS were well rehearsed on what to do and they executed the plan very well. Too bad for them cameras are everywhere.

Interesting.
CsL9-3pWgAA1O8c.jpg

Her "medical episode" was not in the least unexpected. The SS were well rehearsed on what to do and they executed the plan very well. Too bad for them cameras are everywhere.
Makes me wonder if there have been other times.

Interesting.
CsL9-3pWgAA1O8c.jpg

Makes me wonder if there have been other times.
i wonder if her SS is prepared if a Giant Terradactal Bird swoops down and tries to take Hillary

I don't understand why in the Clinton campaign just does not come clean, it's never the lie it's always the cover-up. And they wonder why our voting percentage is Very subpar - no one trusts these assholes that hold these federal government offices.

Forum List

Back