🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

Oh for crying out loud you will force me into a Monty Python moment.

Gentlemen resist this moment or you will unleash tinydancer and Monty Python moment. Choose wisely.

Gentlemen resist this moment or you will unleash tinydancer and Monty Python moment. Choose wisely.

DO IT!!!!

Wabbit. It's a wabbit season.

I told you you stupid good looking you should not have unleashed me.

DO IT!!!!
can you just imagine the new york times front page,,sept 12? "Hillary Clinton Viciously Attacked By Monster Rabbit" ???

i wonder what season it will be when Hillary campaigns again.....Bigfoot?

DO IT!!!!

I come in here darlink. This is not easy for Natasha. But my bezt friend is Manuel. Fawlty Towers. I love love theeze man.

i originally thought that a rat bit her feet and knocked her to the ground.

OOooo, a rabid rabbit??
Maybe it was rabbit season that day in new york?

DO IT!!!!
can you just imagine the new york times front page,,sept 12? "Hillary Clinton Viciously Attacked By Monster Rabbit" ???

Was wondering did you know Jimmy Carter...............the Jimmeh actually did beat a bunny rabbit to death on a river?

No guff!! He thought the bunny rabbit was attacking him so he beat the poor bloody bunny rabbit to death with his paddle.

i originally thought that a rat bit her feet and knocked her to the ground.

OOooo, a rabid rabbit??

DO IT!!!!

Follwed by: run away! run away!

Right!

OOooo, a rabid rabbit??

DO IT!!!!

Right!
maybe Hillary got attacked by the same rabbit that almost ate Jimmy Carter for dinner.

The bunny just wanted safe haven. It was trying not to drown. Panicked.Carter beat the shit out of the poor beast and killed it.

DO IT!!!!

Right!
maybe Hillary got attacked by the same rabbit that almost ate Jimmy Carter for dinner.

OMG you know this one!!!!

I love you to death rexx.

Prove it... find a video of someone having a seizure where they lose control of their body like you claim she did, without falling over...

My hunch is .... you won't.

It depends on the kind of seizure they have.
Of course it does. Name one type of seizure which causes a head jerk as she exhibited. And which doesn't destabilize an individual to the point of losing their balance and falling...

Are you talking about the most recent 'medical emergency'? I don't know if that was a seizure or not, she certainly was not "with it", was stiff legged, couldn't tell if she was shaking/seizing or in the process of losing consciousness and 'wobbled' prior to them dragging her into the car. She was most def unconscious when they put her in the car.

The video with the reporters? I didn't think that was a seizure as much as a goofy/jokey reaction to the people bombarding her with questions. I've watched it several times, though, and her eyes are very strange in it but I'm not convinced that was anything more than her just joking around. Could that have been some type of mini-seizure? Don't know, dont' think so.

As for seizures, there are types that occur and a person will not fall down from them. They're called peti mal or absence seizures.
You answered.... I was talking about tbe one with the reporters. The one bripat9643 claims was a seizure. I tried to get him to post a video of someone exhibiting similar movements during an actual seizure where they were able to remain standing without assistance...

He predictably could not.

"Seizure" isn't the correct term. The more accurate term is "dyskinesia."

Parkinson's Disease | Dyskinesia and Dystonia

What is dyskinesia?

Dyskinesia is a difficulty or distortion in performing voluntary movements, which often occurs as a side effect of long-term therapy with levodopa. But it can also result from prolonged use of certain antipsychotics. Dyskinetic movements look like smooth tics — sometimes like an uncoordinated dance. People who experience dyskinesia sometimes mask the involuntary movement with finalistic movements (if the arm starts moving on its own, they might bring it to their head and adjust their hair, as if it was planned).
Find a video then of some such person exhibiting similar movements; because what I find online looks nothing at all like what we saw with Hillary.

Not to mention, dyskinesia is the result of the medicine used to treat Parkinson's .... you have no proof she has Parkinson's to warrant taking the drugs which cause dyskinesia.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaOWRYqMQc0
www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaJymwziF-M
www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwg7W7sJdHI
www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfErJbBcIvE
www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kLhas2cKGE
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQhn6WTEsvo
www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzanaqNiCYg
www.youtube.com/watch?v=v44VJ8UJDgw
www.youtube.com/watch?v=48evbuUMtpI
www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xPVQjisOFw
www.youtube.com/watch?v=adQNBrgXf-Q
www.youtube.com/watch?v=54okjOtJFho
www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgvswR95WQc
www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbieOAN7fTM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TU2s3VxEI4
www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7MdfV18HF4&list=PLCBN3wgNlhEwXwXRanLfLv18YXvBV9SOc]

So what evidence is there, other than your insatiable desire for this to be true leading you to believe what anyone online says, that she has this?

OOooo, a rabid rabbit??

DO IT!!!!

Right!

I can't stop laughing. We really cant keep this going.

DO IT!!!!

Right!

but I recall that the bunny was 7 feet long and Jimmy had to struggle to finally put him in a bunny choke hold. Poor Bunny,,he was only starving, and Jimmy Carter was the closest steak in a 100 foot wide radius.

Hey, obviously, when we are talking about Hillary. . .

ec2013.01.20.png

It depends on the kind of seizure they have.
Of course it does. Name one type of seizure which causes a head jerk as she exhibited. And which doesn't destabilize an individual to the point of losing their balance and falling...

Are you talking about the most recent 'medical emergency'? I don't know if that was a seizure or not, she certainly was not "with it", was stiff legged, couldn't tell if she was shaking/seizing or in the process of losing consciousness and 'wobbled' prior to them dragging her into the car. She was most def unconscious when they put her in the car.

The video with the reporters? I didn't think that was a seizure as much as a goofy/jokey reaction to the people bombarding her with questions. I've watched it several times, though, and her eyes are very strange in it but I'm not convinced that was anything more than her just joking around. Could that have been some type of mini-seizure? Don't know, dont' think so.

As for seizures, there are types that occur and a person will not fall down from them. They're called peti mal or absence seizures.
You answered.... I was talking about tbe one with the reporters. The one bripat9643 claims was a seizure. I tried to get him to post a video of someone exhibiting similar movements during an actual seizure where they were able to remain standing without assistance...

He predictably could not.

"Seizure" isn't the correct term. The more accurate term is "dyskinesia."

Parkinson's Disease | Dyskinesia and Dystonia

What is dyskinesia?

Dyskinesia is a difficulty or distortion in performing voluntary movements, which often occurs as a side effect of long-term therapy with levodopa. But it can also result from prolonged use of certain antipsychotics. Dyskinetic movements look like smooth tics — sometimes like an uncoordinated dance. People who experience dyskinesia sometimes mask the involuntary movement with finalistic movements (if the arm starts moving on its own, they might bring it to their head and adjust their hair, as if it was planned).
Find a video then of some such person exhibiting similar movements; because what I find online looks nothing at all like what we saw with Hillary.

Not to mention, dyskinesia is the result of the medicine used to treat Parkinson's .... you have no proof she has Parkinson's to warrant taking the drugs which cause dyskinesia.

Levodopa induced dyskinesia
Management of levodopa-induced jig-like gait disorder with pallidal stimulation
LEVODOPA INDUCED DYSTONIA IN PARKINSON
Levodopa-Induced Dyskinesias in Spinocerebellar Ataxia Type 2
L-DOPA induced dyskinesia.MP4
Respiratory dyskinesia in a patient with Parkinson disease successfully treated with STN DBS
Side Effects L-DOPA, Levodopa, PARKINSON JUVENIL.
PARKINSON'S DISEASE SYMPTOMS #3 dyskinesia
PARKINSON'S DISEASE SYMPTOMS #9 side effects from carbo levo dopa
Parkinson's Disease Video - Dyskinesia 1
Mucuna in Parkinson's disease: Tthe Story of

So what evidence is there, other than your insatiable desire for this to be true leading you to believe what anyone online says, that she has this?

Why the blue shaded glasses then?

DO IT!!!!

Right!

but I recall that the bunny was 7 feet long and Jimmy had to struggle to finally put him in a bunny choke hold. Poor Bunny,,he was only starving, and Jimmy Carter was the closest steak in a 100 foot wide radius.
You know the reason why he attacked the bunny of the way he did, he thought it was a Jew

Right!

You know the reason why he attacked the bunny of the way he did, he thought it was a Jew
i heard the bunny won, and Jimmy went back home where his wife had to snap his arms/legs back in place.

Normally I would think this ALL a setup stunt to avoid the debate.............but that was an uncontrollable SERIOUS medical episode. Something going on......up in here. up in here.

Forum List

Back