🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

I hope someday Hillary does a speech in a town where its "Angry Bird" season. I just want to see what Hillary looks like without her wig.

It depends on the kind of seizure they have.
Of course it does. Name one type of seizure which causes a head jerk as she exhibited. And which doesn't destabilize an individual to the point of losing their balance and falling...

Are you talking about the most recent 'medical emergency'? I don't know if that was a seizure or not, she certainly was not "with it", was stiff legged, couldn't tell if she was shaking/seizing or in the process of losing consciousness and 'wobbled' prior to them dragging her into the car. She was most def unconscious when they put her in the car.

The video with the reporters? I didn't think that was a seizure as much as a goofy/jokey reaction to the people bombarding her with questions. I've watched it several times, though, and her eyes are very strange in it but I'm not convinced that was anything more than her just joking around. Could that have been some type of mini-seizure? Don't know, dont' think so.

As for seizures, there are types that occur and a person will not fall down from them. They're called peti mal or absence seizures.
You answered.... I was talking about tbe one with the reporters. The one bripat9643 claims was a seizure. I tried to get him to post a video of someone exhibiting similar movements during an actual seizure where they were able to remain standing without assistance...

He predictably could not.

"Seizure" isn't the correct term. The more accurate term is "dyskinesia."

Parkinson's Disease | Dyskinesia and Dystonia

What is dyskinesia?

Dyskinesia is a difficulty or distortion in performing voluntary movements, which often occurs as a side effect of long-term therapy with levodopa. But it can also result from prolonged use of certain antipsychotics. Dyskinetic movements look like smooth tics — sometimes like an uncoordinated dance. People who experience dyskinesia sometimes mask the involuntary movement with finalistic movements (if the arm starts moving on its own, they might bring it to their head and adjust their hair, as if it was planned).
Find a video then of some such person exhibiting similar movements; because what I find online looks nothing at all like what we saw with Hillary.

Not to mention, dyskinesia is the result of the medicine used to treat Parkinson's .... you have no proof she has Parkinson's to warrant taking the drugs which cause dyskinesia.

Levodopa induced dyskinesia
Management of levodopa-induced jig-like gait disorder with pallidal stimulation
LEVODOPA INDUCED DYSTONIA IN PARKINSON
Levodopa-Induced Dyskinesias in Spinocerebellar Ataxia Type 2
L-DOPA induced dyskinesia.MP4
Respiratory dyskinesia in a patient with Parkinson disease successfully treated with STN DBS
Side Effects L-DOPA, Levodopa, PARKINSON JUVENIL.
PARKINSON'S DISEASE SYMPTOMS #3 dyskinesia
PARKINSON'S DISEASE SYMPTOMS #9 side effects from carbo levo dopa
Parkinson's Disease Video - Dyskinesia 1
Mucuna in Parkinson's disease: Tthe Story of

So what evidence is there, other than your insatiable desire for this to be true leading you to believe what anyone online says, that she has this?

I don't want her to have this.

But you know what I don't want? A Bush/Clinton moment this time around. They have forged this.I am disgusted by this.

Later.

Normally I would think this ALL a setup stunt to avoid the debate.............but that was an uncontrollable SERIOUS medical episode. Something going on......up in here. up in here.
no, thats Hillary, she passes out daily. thats normal for a democrat, just look at Nancy Pelosi, she probably faints 12 times a day

Last edited:
I feel sorry for the Secret Service guys, who knows how many times They have to empty her shit bag and not tell anybody about it

I feel sorry for the Secret Service guys, who knows how many times They have to empty her shit bag and not tell anybody about it
and maybe even getting the chit on their hands every time they have to save her.

I just heard the latest excuse for Hillary passing out. Will look for link, but sure that the liberal media will immediately repeat the latest from the Hillary camp.

Of course, the excuse was that she 'overheated' and people noticed that none of her staff appeared to be treating her for that. No one offered water, etc. So, they said today that she just doesn't drink enough water and someone said something about how hard it is to tell Hillary to drink water. So, it's just a bad habit and Hillary knows she'll pass out but is still too fucking stupid to drink enough water. With that kind of poor decision making, she should be in a home where others can tend to her.

While no one tended to her 'overheating', a woman was giving her what appeared to be a neurological test before the van pulled up. Hmmm, bet she didn't pass and that's why everyone was ready to catch her when she fell.

Wowsa oreo not up to speed on the situation at all. She had the Parkinson's cough last year.

She coughs after 11 hours of testifying; and you idiots think it's Parkinson's. <smh>

Her coughing is becoming way more frequent and she can't even hold a short press conference without choking. She also froze up and had to be told to keep talking. She also has the head jerk thing going. She often needs support to stand and is always grabbing onto things and people always stay near in case she needs help. There are other symptoms and it's happening more and more.

Funny that it's been commented on how often she sips water and yet now claims she faints from dehydration because she doesn't drink enough. Even the liberal media is talking about this now because it's just too much to cover up.

Normally I would think this ALL a setup stunt to avoid the debate.............but that was an uncontrollable SERIOUS medical episode. Something going on......up in here. up in here.
no, thats Hillary, she passes out daily. thats normal for a democrat, just look at Nancy Pelosi, she probably faints 12 times a day

Pelosi looks like the walking dead. Would hate to see her without all that makeup. Yikes! I am surprised at the number of times Hillary has been in public looking like she just rolled out of bed. Greasy hair and no makeup. Can only guess that she does sleep an awful lot and her staff doesn't always have the time to pull her together.

Wowsa oreo not up to speed on the situation at all. She had the Parkinson's cough last year.

She coughs after 11 hours of testifying; and you idiots think it's Parkinson's. <smh>

Her coughing is becoming way more frequent and she can't even hold a short press conference without choking. She also froze up and had to be told to keep talking. She also has the head jerk thing going. She often needs support to stand and is always grabbing onto things and people always stay near in case she needs help. There are other symptoms and it's happening more and more.

Funny that it's been commented on how often she sips water and yet now claims she faints from dehydration because she doesn't drink enough. Even the liberal media is talking about this now because it's just too much to cover up.

The coughing in the video I responded to was after 11 hours of testifying. That's not evidence of anything. The head jerking thing is not evidence of any disease because there is no disease which causes what she did. She needed help going up a few stairs after slipping. Slipping could be symptomatic of a disease but helping her up after she slipped is not.

She was just on live TV the other night and didn't cough once, so it's inaccurate to claim "she can't even hold a short press conference without choking." There might be something wrong with her but I don't see an accurate "diagnosis" from any of these armchair doctors.

It depends on the kind of seizure they have.
Of course it does. Name one type of seizure which causes a head jerk as she exhibited. And which doesn't destabilize an individual to the point of losing their balance and falling...

Are you talking about the most recent 'medical emergency'? I don't know if that was a seizure or not, she certainly was not "with it", was stiff legged, couldn't tell if she was shaking/seizing or in the process of losing consciousness and 'wobbled' prior to them dragging her into the car. She was most def unconscious when they put her in the car.

The video with the reporters? I didn't think that was a seizure as much as a goofy/jokey reaction to the people bombarding her with questions. I've watched it several times, though, and her eyes are very strange in it but I'm not convinced that was anything more than her just joking around. Could that have been some type of mini-seizure? Don't know, dont' think so.

As for seizures, there are types that occur and a person will not fall down from them. They're called peti mal or absence seizures.
You answered.... I was talking about tbe one with the reporters. The one bripat9643 claims was a seizure. I tried to get him to post a video of someone exhibiting similar movements during an actual seizure where they were able to remain standing without assistance...

What is dyskinesia?

Dyskinesia is a difficulty or distortion in performing voluntary movements, which often occurs as a side effect of long-term therapy with levodopa. But it can also result from prolonged use of certain antipsychotics. Dyskinetic movements look like smooth tics — sometimes like an uncoordinated dance. People who experience dyskinesia sometimes mask the involuntary movement with finalistic movements (if the arm starts moving on its own, they might bring it to their head and adjust their hair, as if it was planned).
Find a video then of some such person exhibiting similar movements; because what I find online looks nothing at all like what we saw with Hillary.

Not to mention, dyskinesia is the result of the medicine used to treat Parkinson's .... you have no proof she has Parkinson's to warrant taking the drugs which cause dyskinesia.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaOWRYqMQc0
www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaJymwziF-M
www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwg7W7sJdHI
www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfErJbBcIvE
www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kLhas2cKGE
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQhn6WTEsvo
www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzanaqNiCYg
www.youtube.com/watch?v=v44VJ8UJDgw
www.youtube.com/watch?v=48evbuUMtpI
www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xPVQjisOFw
www.youtube.com/watch?v=adQNBrgXf-Q
www.youtube.com/watch?v=54okjOtJFho
www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgvswR95WQc
www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbieOAN7fTM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TU2s3VxEI4
www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7MdfV18HF4&list=PLCBN3wgNlhEwXwXRanLfLv18YXvBV9SOc]

So what evidence is there, other than your insatiable desire for this to be true leading you to believe what anyone online says, that she has this?

Plenty of doctors have said her symptoms are consistent with Parkinson's. Can I prove that beyond all doubt? No, of course not. Why should I? She's running for President, not me. She should prove beyond all doubt that she doesn't have it. She needs to come clean and get examined by independent medical experts, not some flunky on her payroll.

The coughing in the video I responded to was after 11 hours of testifying. That's not evidence of anything. The head jerking thing is not evidence of any disease because there is no disease which causes what she did. She needed help going up a few stairs after slipping. Slipping could be symptomatic of a disease but helping her up after she slipped is not.

She was just on live TV the other night and didn't cough once, so it's inaccurate to claim "she can't even hold a short press conference without choking." There might be something wrong with her but I don't see an accurate "diagnosis" from any of these armchair doctors.

There's a disease that causes both symptoms: Parkinson's.

Of course, Hillary can only recall a few times that this happened. She just can't remember anything these days. Of course, Bill had his little slip up where he stated these episodes happen frequently, then quickly changed it to 'rarely' and the lapdog media covered his ass by editing the comments out. They are all so busted.

Like how they try to joke about trying to tell Hillary to drink water. Yea, those stubborn old people with brain damage are quite hard to deal with. They have limited brain capacity so it's impossible to explain why they need to have water/medicine/etc. Like dealing with a small child that can't comprehend things. People like that need constant supervision and should not be allowed to operate machinery, drive, or lead a country.

Team Clinton: ‘Try Telling Hillary Clinton She Has to Drink Water’

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton does not drink enough water, according to her campaign, leading to her dehydration episodes.

"She won’t drink water, and you try telling Hillary Clinton she has to drink water," said a person described "in her orbit," according to Politico.

Clinton staffers are adamant: Hillary Clinton never lost consciousness, even though she collapsed after a 9/11 memorial ceremony and suffers from chronic dehydration.

"She just got dehydrated yesterday," Bill Clinton said in an interview with CBS anchor Charlie Rose.

Clinton herself said she "felt dizzy" and "lost her balance for a moment" but immediately felt better after she had some water.

CNN’s Anderson Cooper asked Clinton whether she had these dehydration episodes before. "I think really only twice … that I can recall," she replied.

Clinton citing dehydration as a problem is familiar. During her 2012 illness that resulted in a concussion, she "became dehydrated and fainted," according to State Department spokesman Philippe Reines, who said she was "suffering from a stomach virus."

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/13/team-clinton-try-telling-hillary-clinton-she-has-to-drink-water/

Last edited:

What is dyskinesia?

Plenty of doctors have said her symptoms are consistent with Parkinson's. Can I prove that beyond all doubt? No, of course not. Why should I? She's running for President, not me. She should prove beyond all doubt that she doesn't have it. She needs to come clean and get examined by independent medical experts, not some flunky on her payroll.
Translation: You can't find one single video to confirm your idiocy.

No worries, I knew you couldn't. I went through dozens of videos who actually have Parkinon's, many of which I linked; and none of them look anything like her mannerisms.

As far as those "plenty of doctors" ...

Not one of those "plenty of doctors" physically examined her. Not one of those "plenty of doctors" accessed her private medical records. Not one of them has a fucking clue. They remind me of the time Senator Bill Frist, a licensed physician, made an armchair "diagnosis" of Terri Schiavo, declaring she was not in a persistent vegetative state -- her autopsy proved him completely wrong.

That isn't the only time she coughed. How stupid do you and Hillary think people are?

Well I don't know how stupid many people are but I have a pretty good indication of how stupid you are. Your posts reveal it. And I was talking about the video someone posted, claiming it was evidence she had Parkinson's last year when she testified before Congress for 11 hours. Look at the timestamp on the video -- it's near the end of that 11 hours. Coughing after 11 hours of testifying doesn't reveal Parkinson's, I don't care how rightarded you are.

You were challenged to prove Parkinson's causes head shaking like she did in that video.

Need I remind you -- you failed miserably. There are no videos of anyone with Parkinson's shaking their head like she did because it's not a symptom of Parkinson's. You will note what Parkinson's related dyskinesia actually looks like by clicking on any one of the numerous videos I linked of people who actually suffer from it.

It looks nothing like the way she moved her head.

What is dyskinesia?

Translation: You can't find one single video to confirm your idiocy.

No worries, I knew you couldn't. I went through dozens of videos who actually have Parkinon's, many of which I linked; and none of them look anything like her mannerisms.

As far as those "plenty of doctors" ...

Not one of those "plenty of doctors" physically examined her. Not one of those "plenty of doctors" accessed her private medical records. Not one of them has a fucking clue. They remind me of the time Senator Bill Frist, a licensed physician, made an armchair "diagnosis" of Terri Schiavo, declaring she was not in a persistent vegetative state -- her autopsy proved him completely wrong.

Please, spare me. Multiple doctors have said her mannerisms are consistent with Parkinson's.

"You can't prove she has Parkinson's" is not a defense. She should allow independent doctors examine her and she should give the public access to her medical records. Her refusal to do so isn't a defense.

The bottom line is that Hillary is obligated to come clean and demonstrate that she is healthy. It's not my obligation to decipher the tea leaves and demonstrate she is in poor health.

That isn't the only time she coughed. How stupid do you and Hillary think people are?

Well I don't know how stupid many people are but I have a pretty good indication of how stupid you are. Your posts reveal it. And I was talking about the video someone posted, claiming it was evidence she had Parkinson's last year when she testified before Congress for 11 hours. Look at the timestamp on the video -- it's near the end of that 11 hours. Coughing after 11 hours of testifying doesn't reveal Parkinson's, I don't care how rightarded you are.

Does that alone prove she has Parkinson's? Of course not. Only a total dumbass would claim it did. It's just one of the pieces in the puzzle. Hillary has had numerous coughing fits. Each one is evidence that she has a serious medical issue.

Forum List

Back