Just for fun...

the solution to every issue is pretty easy: does it mean more or less government, and the "less" government option is the better one.

The government is given a lot of power through the ridiculous amounts of money we put into military spending.

the solution to every issue is pretty easy: does it mean more or less government, and the "less" government option is the better one.

The government is given a lot of power through the ridiculous amounts of money we put into military spending.
And ironically enough, i'd like to see that spending (and policy) limited to defense only, unless there's a really compelling reason not to. There's no reason we can't be some bigger version of Switzerland. We're already similar in that we believe in an armed populace.

How many Republicans would be willing to let off unions in exchange for something like the wall and more border security in general? What about drugs and different stances on crime?

Sorry if i'm raining on your parade here, with it being "just for fun" but it's perfectly indicative of what I and others have been saying: republicans and democrats don't really have many convictions beyond being the ones who have the power to impose whatever it is they want at that moment on others via government force.

republicans and democrats don't really have many convictions beyond being the ones who have the power to impose whatever it is they want at that moment on others via government force.

It seems that way sometimes. Odium is willing to trade.

Forum List

Back