Just got in Duck Dynasty, Swamp People and Highlander See you guys tomorrow!

Doing some catch up and I can't wait to see Highlander again. It's been a long time.

So which version of Highlander is it? Is it good?

I am watching Vikings season 3 tonight. I watched Seasons 1&2 in a disgusting display of sloth and decadence some months ago...then I burned out a little (and Season 3 wasn't available to me at that time...) But I started the first episode of Season 3 and I'm already hooked. I love me some Vikings!!!!

Ordered the complete Boston Blackie and HIldegard Withers series this morning.

Should have them next week

So which version of Highlander is it? Is it good?

I am watching Vikings season 3 tonight. I watched Seasons 1&2 in a disgusting display of sloth and decadence some months ago...then I burned out a little (and Season 3 wasn't available to me at that time...) But I started the first episode of Season 3 and I'm already hooked. I love me some Vikings!!!!

Ruh roh it was the original movie. With Sean Connery. B A L A N C E.

You have to understand I really don't have a clue what is out there these days. I have heard that Vikings are awesome. Someone just gave us Sons of Anarchy and what little I saw from season one was kick ass.

Living in the middle of nowhere does have its drawbacks. On the other hand :) when someone bites the dust and I go to my local MCC I can pick up whole collections of movies or books that they've ordered in and I can keep their spirit kicking on by enjoying them.

But all the new stuff. Oh boy I am way behind on.

Ok ok this will maybe make sense to you. I just saw my first Fast and Furious on VHS.Totally amazing. I'm really not kidding when I tell you I'm in the middle of nowhere.

By the way really glad you guys are out there in the middle of the night.

For me it's been discovery channel's
Gold Rush
Alaska last frontier
Alaskan Bush people.....

Although I have been hearing things about Bush people being a bit fake
and same with last frontier,I'm still watching....
But I might bail on the Bush people show....
They are becoming a bit annoying.

By the way really glad you guys are out there in the middle of the night.

For me it's been discovery channel's
Gold Rush
Alaska last frontier
Alaskan Bush people.....

Although I have been hearing things about Bush people being a bit fake
and same with last frontier,I'm still watching....
But I might bail on the Bush people show....
They are becoming a bit annoying.

Well I guess for me Swamp people rocked me to my soul. I just don't get how they can do it day after day under those parameters I love the way they aren't stupid and eat their way thru it..Duck Dynasty is just fun. Just a joke now.

Highlander was something I always did with a sword. I'm awesome.

What's up with that one that was in alaska?

Forum List

Back