Just How Stupid is THIS Democrat?

Okay so he embellished a bit....but Grayson is perhaps one of the smartest congressmen we have in Washington....but you really don't want to go there, calling Democrats stupid, now do you? Cause I could compose a list of shit on the right, that would put you to shame and never tell nothing but the truth.
A bit? Just a bit?He was about 640 rounds off.

LOL Democrats. smh

One of my favorite dumb democrat moments was Joe Biden asking someone what the "number" was for the government-run Web site tracking stimulus spending. And no, he wasn't asking for the IP address!

Okay so he embellished a bit....but Grayson is perhaps one of the smartest congressmen we have in Washington....but you really don't want to go there, calling Democrats stupid, now do you? Cause I could compose a list of shit on the right, that would put you to shame and never tell nothing but the truth.
If a person has a HUGE drum barrel and knows how to "fan" a trigger proper they could pull off 180 per minute. So your source is a lying son of a b#tch.

Okay so he embellished a bit....but Grayson is perhaps one of the smartest congressmen we have in Washington

Obviously.

....but you really don't want to go there, calling Democrats stupid, now do you?

When they are not just plainly stupid, they lie.
The biggest lie in modern history.....WMD's...The most ignorant mf's in modern history...Palin, Perry and Christine McDonell.

Okay so he embellished a bit....but Grayson is perhaps one of the smartest congressmen we have in Washington

Obviously.

....but you really don't want to go there, calling Democrats stupid, now do you?

When they are not just plainly stupid, they lie.
The biggest lie in modern history.....WMD's...The most ignorant mf's in modern history...Palin, Perry and Christine McDonell.

And Hillary voted YES. Trump will use that!

Embellished "a bit".... No you dumb silverback. He went way the fuck out in left field moonbat status with that one.

Forum List

Back