Just imagine for a moment that Trump wins re-election.

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.
If President Trump does win re-election, it seems to me that many of our liberals will absolutely implode. Many of them actually believe the stories they share about Trump as a boogeyman.

So, we will have a temporarily ā€œconvictedā€ felon sitting in the White House and our liberals will be once again going insane

1717696983992.gif

and crying to the heavens

IMG_1014.jpeg

Imagining that the end of times is at hand.

Meanwhile, all it really means is that we will move toward finally securing our borders and that we will work out a way to deal with the insane debt and deficits.

Yet the fear of impending multiple tragedies will fill the minds and the nightmares of our liberals.

Itā€™s almost enough to make me feel sorry for them.

Almost.

What say you all? If Trump wins, how will our world change starting on day one?

If President Trump does win re-election, it seems to me that many of our liberals will absolutely implode. Many of them actually believe the stories they share about Trump as a boogeyman.

So, we will have a temporarily ā€œconvictedā€ felon sitting in the White House and our liberals will be once again going insane
Here's a better question- Why are you so willing to support someone even you know has no business in the white house to "Get the libs".

You are like a bitter ex-wife who drowns the kids to get back at her husband.

The Susan Smith GOP.

View attachment 958437

View attachment 958438

Meanwhile, all it really means is that we will move toward finally securing our borders and that we will work out a way to deal with the insane debt and deficits.

Yet the fear of impending multiple tragedies will fill the minds and the nightmares of our liberals.

Almost.

It will definitely be even more fun to watch than his first time around.

We thought they went nuts the first time!

Here's a better question- Why are you so willing to support someone even you know has no business in the white house to "Get the libs".

The Susan Smith GOP.

Because despite his roughness, his positions match mine closer than other people running for President?

View attachment 958437

View attachment 958438

Almost.

Do you think the Dems will throw a fit and storm the Capitol to overturn the election? Maybe try to take out some of the elected officials?

Hmmm.... reminds me of some other group that did just that... Hmm šŸ¤”

Here's a better question- Why are you so willing to support someone even you know has no business in the white house to "Get the libsā€
False assumption. I know he does belong in the White House. I know that your demented Potato doesnā€™t.

Thatā€™s a retarded analogy even by your typically retarded standards.

Do you think the Dems will throw a fit and storm the Capitol to overturn the election?
It seems probable. You know how those mutants are.
Maybe try to take out some of the elected officials?
I wouldnā€™t put it past them.
Hmmm.... reminds me of some other group that did just that... Hmm šŸ¤”
Of course, youā€™re the kind of simpleton who believes that fantasy bullshit.

Forum List

Back