Just imagine for a moment that Trump wins re-election.

Your blob being convicted of 34 FELONIES doesn’t count?

When he gets convicted in Federal Court next, will that matter?
What matters is the decision rendered by the SCOTUS at the end of the appeals process. Again, you are free to act like a child and use dumb terms like “your blob”, but that only serves to show what an immature imbecile you are. :itsok:

We shouldn’t have convicted felons able to run for office. That would solve all the problems in this area.

The qualifications for being eligible to be US President are surprisingly few.

You must be a natural citizen.
You must be 35 years of age or older.
You must have lived in the US for the last 14 years.

Not much to disqualify anyone.

If President Trump does win re-election, it seems to me that many of our liberals will absolutely implode. Many of them actually believe the stories they share about Trump as a boogeyman.

So, we will have a temporarily “convicted” felon sitting in the White House and our liberals will be once again going insane

View attachment 958437

and crying to the heavens

View attachment 958438

Imagining that the end of times is at hand.

Meanwhile, all it really means is that we will move toward finally securing our borders and that we will work out a way to deal with the insane debt and deficits.

Yet the fear of impending multiple tragedies will fill the minds and the nightmares of our liberals.

It’s almost enough to make me feel sorry for them.

Almost.

What say you all? If Trump wins, how will our world change starting on day one?
We won't notice much on Day One. But fairly quickly over those first days and weeks we will see a significant increase in consumer and business confidence, a lightening of the spirit across much of the land, hopefully prices will be coming down, and the problems at the border will be far far less.

And honestly, I don't see how the left can get any crazier than it already is. At some point BLM, ANTIFA et al will no doubt start up their destructive riots again and the militarized left will be conjuring up new crimes that Trump and/or those who support him have committed, and he will be undermined even more strongly than he was in his first administration. But I'm hoping he hasn't lost his perspective and strength to overcome all that and still get good things done for America and Americans.

It will help enormously if we can give him a substantial GOP reformer minded majority in the House and Senate.

We won't notice much on Day One. But fairly quickly over those first days and weeks we will see a significant increase in consumer and business confidence, a lightening of the spirit across much of the land, hopefully prices will be coming down, and the problems at the border will be far far less.

And honestly, I don't see how the left can get any crazier than it already is. At some point BLM, ANTIFA et al will no doubt start up their destructive riots again and the militarized left will be conjuring up new crimes that Trump and/or those who support him have committed, and he will be undermined even more strongly than he was in his first administration. But I'm hoping he hasn't lost his perspective and strength to overcome all that and still get good things done for America and Americans.

It will help enormously if we can give him a substantial GOP reformer minded majority in the House and Senate.
He got nothing done when he was there earlier. He will get even less done if he were re-elected.

Forum List

Back