Just In: Biden Calls For Trump Impeachment After Trump Outs Biden Family Money Laundering Operation

Of course he did. Just like Obama . LOOK Over there while I am doing what I am accusing someone else is doing.. Why is the mainstream media pretty much radio silent on this. Just like they were on the open mic thing when Obama said he would have more flexibility with Putin after the 2012 election

The OP is one big massive pile of manufactured bullshit. None of the links show a single scintilla of money laundering. They just baldly claim money laundering with NOTHING to back up their fucking bullshit.

Pathetic.

I'd be real careful about throwing around claims of nepotism on the part of the Bidens. The Trumps are wide open to having that shit blow up in their faces.

This is what happens when you put a conspiracy theorist in the white house.

At issue is whether Trump illegally tried to pressure Ukraine to investigate Biden. For months, Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani has been pushing the unfounded theory that Biden, as vice president, pressured Ukraine to fire the country’s chief prosecutor to prevent the prosecutor from investigating a Ukrainian gas company with ties to his son Hunter Biden.

UNFOUNDED. I don't think Trump cared if it was unfounded. It would have been enough that Ukraine was investigating Biden. Trump trying to cheat to take down his political adversaries. Is there anything he wouldn't try?

Trump called Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and asked him roughly eight times to help Giuliani investigate the Bidens

Weeks after the phone call, a whistleblower filed a complaint with the intelligence community inspector general, reporting that Trump made a “promise” to a foreign leader. The inspector general deemed the complaint “credible” and “urgent,” meaning it should have been passed on to congressional watchdogs. Instead, acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire, with assistance from the Justice Department and the White House, has blocked lawmakers from viewing it.

There are also questions about whether Trump withheld congressionally approved military aid from Ukraine in order to extract a promise from the country that it would investigate Biden.

Time to impeach.

I'd be real careful about throwing around claims of nepotism on the part of the Bidens. The Trumps are wide open to having that shit blow up in their faces.

The trump's don't seem to care if they get caught being hypocrites.

Ivanka Trump used a private email account to discuss government business

You first Biden:

^^^^^
The very definition of hypocrite...

You have zero proof that Joe was money laundering so this is going to backfire on you. Instead of people thinking Biden is corrupt, this exposes Trump as the corrupt criminal crime boss that he is. Russia may like a leader like this and Republicans make like a leader like this but no one else does.

Impeachment is now on the table. Happy now?

You first Biden:

^^^^^
The very definition of hypocrite...

Trump and you are going to try to make this about Biden. This is about Trump. He needs to be impeached.

Forum List

Back