JUST IN: Rand Paul says he "probably will" disclose whistleblower's name

It doesn't and this isn't a lynching. A lynching involves a rope and a corpse; neither of which are present in this case.
High tech lynching, bureaucratic lynching ,, it will back fire we have guns
Well except it's not since there's still no corpse. English words have meaning, you should learn them, comrade.
Only ones using closed door USSR tactics are the left...........Comrad................

So who sells the best barf bags.................gonna need them soon.........

LOLOLOL

Really now? Closed doors are the tactics of the USSR and the left??

Do you always clutch your pearls like this when you fall back on your fainting couch?

After Clinton Spectacle, Benghazi Panel Goes Back Behind Closed Doors

Benghazi.......Benghazi.

Benghazi was set up to get Hillary in testimony...........but not criminal testimony........

They lied about the video.......and screwed up there......which isn't a crime...........So it was nothing.

Lying about how they died.........over a video...............is BS.......dishonors those who died........but again........not a crime.

We were arming the "terrorists" out of Benghazi. Those arms were used against our troops. To me at least, that is treason.

Where does it say lynch a sitting president because we’re pissed we lost in 2016?
It doesn't and this isn't a lynching. A lynching involves a rope and a corpse; neither of which are present in this case.
Well except it's not since there's still no corpse. English words have meaning, you should learn them, comrade.
Well the lynching isn’t complete yet dick face lol lynching not Lynched , learn some grammar
So you're predicting trump will be murdered then?? :ack-1:

You're a sick pup, ya Russian bot.
I hope not,, we will stop your lynching before it’s complete

Where does it say lynch a sitting president because we’re pissed we lost in 2016?
Wow.........a liberal actually using facts about the definition of lynching.........lol

Lynching is a good slang term............and many see it as such without the rope......

It is political slander...........without proper evidence...........to try and damage Trump and nothing more......just more of the same from the left...........after 3 years of it already...........

Need to buy stock in barf bags.
Utter nonsense. Trump abused the power of his office and he's being impeached for it. Your satisfaction is not actually part of the equation.
Omg do you have. What’s that word.. evidence!? Lol
Yes.
Omg where??

Well the lynching isn’t complete yet dick face lol lynching not Lynched , learn some grammar

Oh? Who's threatened to murder Trump?? :cuckoo:

Democrats they said trump has committed treason

Wow.........a liberal actually using facts about the definition of lynching.........lol

Lynching is a good slang term............and many see it as such without the rope......

It is political slander...........without proper evidence...........to try and damage Trump and nothing more......just more of the same from the left...........after 3 years of it already...........

Utter nonsense. Trump abused the power of his office and he's being impeached for it. Your satisfaction is not actually part of the equation.
Yes.
Omg where??
Where trump broke the law prohibiting the solicitation of a foreign national to contribute to a campaign.

Accusing someone of committing treason is lynching??

Yes.
Omg where??
Where trump broke the law prohibiting the solicitation of a foreign national to contribute to a campaign.
I just em read the transcript, it was a conversation about corruption, the favor was about crowdstrike, 2016 interference..
how can we send money to Ukraine if they are firing people to protect America’s crooks?

No the act is murder, that’s what’s you asked

Yes.
Omg where??
I just em read the transcript, it was a conversation about corruption, the favor was about crowdstrike, 2016 interference..
how can we send money to Ukraine if they are firing people to protect America’s crooks?
Well then based on your Russian knowledge, Trump has nothing to worry about.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Dumbfuck bot, Lynching is murder.

And they’re using the judicial system to Lynch a sitting president.

And yet, Democrats are not looking to murder Trump, so no, it's not a lynching.

Of course it is.. if you don’t like it don’t vote democrat

I don't speak Russian, so let me see if I understand what you're saying .... Democrats accusing Trump of treason = murder = lynching??

I don't speak Russian, so let me see if I understand what you're saying .... Democrats accusing Trump of treason = murder = lynching??
Huh? You are using the judicial to lynch the president you’re accusing him of doing something he didn’t do which will return to treason which could kill him.. democrats will be stopped because you all are nazis.. so deal with it .. no collusion, no quid pro quo.. so what’s next?

Huh? You are using the judicial to lynch the president you’re accusing him of doing something he didn’t do which will return to treason which could kill him.. democrats will be stopped because you all are nazis.. so deal with it .. no collusion, no quid pro quo.. so what’s next?
So I was right, you are saying Democrats accusing him of treason equates to murder which equates to lynching. And no one's using anything judicial. This is done in Congress, not a court of law. Learn civics, comrade.

So I was right, you are saying Democrats accusing him of treason equates to murder which equates to lynching. And no one's using anything judicial. This is done in Congress, not a court of law. Learn civics, comrade.
Isn’t Nader judicial ? Oppps mic drop lol

LOL

You mean Ralph Nader?

Uh, no.

LOL

You mean Ralph Nader?

Uh, no.
Nadler

Forum List

Back