Just in Time for the Christmas Season

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Here is a chart for discussion on the upcoming "War on Christmas"

ATZxQCm.jpg

I was recently at the dentist, leaving when the girls said "Happy Thanksgiving and since we won't see you again for awhile, Merry Christmas" It was surprising since most businesses prohibit saying Merry Christmas. I told them that. It was a surprise to hear. One of the girls said "We're all Korean so we don't pay attention to any of that."

Merry Christmas indeed.

The whole idea of a "War on Christmas" is beyond ridiculous.

There are many Non-Christians (Myself included) who do not care to greeted with "Merry Chirstmas".

The Jewish Community does need to hear it.

The Muslim Community does not need to hear it.

The Buddhist Community does not need to hear it.

The Diest Community (Myself included) do not need to hear it.

The Hindu Community does not need to hear it.

The Wiccan Community does not need to hear it.

Christmas itself was a Winter Celebration, taken over by Christians, as is Easter.

If the damn the Christians are so damn pissed off about the non-existant "War on Christmas", then why don't they prove it by demanding the end to "Black Friday", are the Holidays about "Family Values" or Christmas sales?

The whole idea of a "War on Christmas" is beyond ridiculous.

There are many Non-Christians (Myself included) who do not care to greeted with "Merry Chirstmas".

The Jewish Community does need to hear it.

The Muslim Community does not need to hear it.

The Buddhist Community does not need to hear it.

The Diest Community (Myself included) do not need to hear it.

The Hindu Community does not need to hear it.

The Wiccan Community does not need to hear it.

Christmas itself was a Winter Celebration, taken over by Christians, as is Easter.

If the damn the Christians are so damn pissed off about the non-existant "War on Christmas", then why don't they prove it by demanding the end to "Black Friday", are the Holidays about "Family Values" or Christmas sales?

If anyone wishes me a merry X, with regards to thier holiday, I wouldnt be offended in the least, and I would reply with a thank you.

Of course I am not some butthurt asshat looking for reasons to be offended by something, but of course that is just me. Just like I dont get all verchlempt when seeing a minorah, or a statue of ganesh displayed in public during thier respective holidays.

I take a great deal of satisfaction in saying Merry Christmas to EVERYONE and let them be offended.

I went to a Christmas party at a Hindu family's house. Papa Hindu dressed up like Santa Clause and everything.

In Tehrangeles, that part of Los Angeles settled by muslim immigrants, the Christmas decorations are already going up.

Last year I was in line to buy something and wished the cashier a Merry Christmas, more out of habit than anything. He started to rail against my saying Merry Christmas because he was a... Well, I didn't get past that because I told him to just shut the fuck up with your manufactured outrage.

A couple of the people in line behind me laughed and the lady in line behind me met the cashier with a hearty "Merry Christmas!"

A good time was had by all.

Last year I was in line to buy something and wished the cashier a Merry Christmas, more out of habit than anything. He started to rail against my saying Merry Christmas because he was a... Well, I didn't get past that because I told him to just shut the fuck up with your manufactured outrage.

A couple of the people in line behind me laughed and the lady in line behind me met the cashier with a hearty "Merry Christmas!"

Sure that happened.

I wished someone Happy Holidays and they killed everyone in the store yelling something about Jesus and the end of times. Luckily task force repelled in and killed the Radical Christian...then we all laughed and wished everyone a happy winter soltice

Most business don't prohibit anything its all in your mind

Nonsense. We send out seasons greetings cards, and say happy holidays. I havent heard or seen a merry christmas at the office in over 8-10 years. So, yes they do prohibit it because of the PC police and their constant whining about being offended.

I take a great deal of satisfaction in saying Merry Christmas to EVERYONE and let them be offended.

I went to a Christmas party at a Hindu family's house. Papa Hindu dressed up like Santa Clause and everything.

In Tehrangeles, that part of Los Angeles settled by muslim immigrants, the Christmas decorations are already going up.

Then why are you offended if they say Happy Holidays?

I call bullshit

:bsflag:

Most business don't prohibit anything its all in your mind

Nonsense. We send out seasons greetings cards, and say happy holidays. I havent heard or seen a merry christmas at the office in over 8-10 years. So, yes they do prohibit it because of the PC police and their constant whining about being offended.

In your mind someone is prohibiting dragons too since you haven't seen one.

Stop being an idiot.

I have many customers who wish me Merry Christmas. I appreciate the sentiment, which is warm and friendly. I wish atheists were as warm and friendly.

It's beginning to look a lot like a war on Christmas
On the O'Reilly Show
Take a look at Bill's face and skin
Turning beet red again
While he touts 50's values like Jim Crow

It's beginning to look a lot like a war
On Christmas
To everyone I know
But the most hypocritical sight to see
It the lack of Christian charity
Beaming to you on Fox TV

A pair of jack boots and a pistol that shoots