Just in Time for the Christmas Season

I can't wait for the topics whining about how many Christmas trees Obama has this year.

Somehow, that ISN'T a war on Christmas if you say the darkie in the White House has too many trees.

I don't understand why people who don't believe in Christmas break the balls of people who do.
If the federal government recognizes it what's the problem wishing someone a Merry Christmas a few days before or on the day itself.

Now in our over the top political correctness environment when passing someone or saying good bye to
someone we don't know very well we have to say....

I'm saying sorry in advance but I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas.
I don't know if you observe the holiday and I mean no offense.However if you would be offended
I would like to say I'm sorry and please forgive me.

It wasn't all that long ago you could say Merry Christmas to someone and just move on.
Now it's a big fucking federal case.

I go from service call to service call every day.
Most of the people I know and I can kid around and have a little fun along the way.
The others I say as little to them as possible and that's it.

Most people are just plain angry these days are just looking for a reason to get into a fight.

I generally acknowledge when people wish me Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, etc. A polite thank you is given.

I like the fact people can actually say things like that to me. I do not take it to heart if their beliefs do not line up with mine. Chances are, they do not know what my beliefs are anyway.

I have to say though, I have often wondered if Santa was a typo. Too close to Satan for me, and I have to triple check every time I write it. I admit to making many typo's in my time. I am sure I have already done a few here in my limited time on this beard.

I take a great deal of satisfaction in saying Merry Christmas to EVERYONE and let them be offended.

I went to a Christmas party at a Hindu family's house. Papa Hindu dressed up like Santa Clause and everything.

In Tehrangeles, that part of Los Angeles settled by muslim immigrants, the Christmas decorations are already going up.

I have many customers who wish me Merry Christmas. I appreciate the sentiment, which is warm and friendly. I wish atheists were as warm and friendly.

We are warm and friendly, we just do not need a holiday to be so.

I take a great deal of satisfaction in saying Merry Christmas to EVERYONE and let them be offended.

I went to a Christmas party at a Hindu family's house. Papa Hindu dressed up like Santa Clause and everything.

In Tehrangeles, that part of Los Angeles settled by muslim immigrants, the Christmas decorations are already going up.

Of course you do...because you believe in using "Merry Christmas" as a verbal weapon. I know quite a few silly people like you...they say it with vitrole in their tone.

war-on-christmas.jpg

Last edited:
"Have A Very Merry Federal Secular Holiday" :thup:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYgcEAyQW0Q]"A Very Merry Federal Secular Holiday" by Dave Jay - YouTube[/ame]

I worked for the federal government and we were not allowed to say Merry Christmas.

Bullshit.

We got the memo every year. All we were allowed to say on government time was Happy Holidays. It applied to all religious holidays.

Bullshit.

That bastard just said MERRY CHRISTMAS in his official government address! And the motherfucker had 26 CHRISTMAS TREES!!!

IMPEACH! IMPEACH!

Last edited by a moderator:

Of course you do...because you believe in using "Merry Christmas" as a verbal weapon. I know quite a few silly people like you...they say it with vitrole in their tone.

With the same tone as FUCK YOU. And many more!

Sort of like saying happy anniversary to a homosexual couple. How DARE they say it, in that tone!

I do not believe in any god, and I will wish dozens of people a Merry Christmas....and a Happy Holidays...Happy New Year. No prob. Idiots.

Did you miss my video? I am sorry, you do not get to be Merry :eusa_angel:

Most people who are atheist will say happy Holidays without understanding that they are wishing people Happy Holy Days. Looks like the joke is on you :lol:

Forum List

Back