Just in Time for the Christmas Season

I'm not a Christian and I say merry Christmas to everyone without exception.

If it offends you.....to bad. Stupid morons need to get a life if a few words are offensive

the whole idea of a "war on christmas" is beyond ridiculous.

There are many non-christians (myself included) who do not care to greeted with "merry chirstmas".

the jewish community does need to hear it.

the muslim community does not need to hear it.

the buddhist community does not need to hear it.

the diest community (myself included) do not need to hear it.

the hindu community does not need to hear it.

the wiccan community does not need to hear it.

Christmas itself was a winter celebration, taken over by christians, as is easter.

If the damn the christians are so damn pissed off about the non-existant "war on christmas", then why don't they prove it by demanding the end to "black friday", are the holidays about "family values" or christmas sales?
merry christmas

make that Merry X-Mas

Personally I wish people Merry Christmas because I enjoy offending them. That's the great thing about the Bible Belt. Smack an athiest for the Lord.

Personally I wish people Merry Christmas because I enjoy offending them. That's the great thing about the Bible Belt. Smack an athiest for the Lord.

And.....another one. Do all nutters think people are offended by being greeted with "Merry Christmas"? What group think.

How are we to know when someone is REALLY wishing us good tidings.....and not making an attempt to offend us?

How dark are these souls?

the whole idea of a "war on christmas" is beyond ridiculous.

There are many non-christians (myself included) who do not care to greeted with "merry chirstmas".

the jewish community does need to hear it.

the muslim community does not need to hear it.

the buddhist community does not need to hear it.

the diest community (myself included) do not need to hear it.

the hindu community does not need to hear it.

the wiccan community does not need to hear it.

Christmas itself was a winter celebration, taken over by christians, as is easter.

If the damn the christians are so damn pissed off about the non-existant "war on christmas", then why don't they prove it by demanding the end to "black friday", are the holidays about "family values" or christmas sales?
merry christmas

No...you aren't doing it right.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU, SIR! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

And.....another one. Do all nutters think people are offended by being greeted with "Merry Christmas"? What group think.

How are we to know when someone is REALLY wishing us good tidings.....and not making an attempt to offend us?

Well, normally, on the first day of hanakah we line up outside the local synagogue with signs saying "REPENT OR BURN." But since that falls on Thanksgiving this year, we'll be gorging ourselves.

Almost, huh?

It's hard to pass something as silly as that especially given all the attacks on conservative women from the left. See Martin Bashir for the most recent.

Think LEGISLATION...not words. Actions.

Such as what not being able to get a abortion after 20 weeks instead of 26? As far as words was it not the left who claimed Rush Limbaugh's slut comment about Sandra Fluke was a example of the Republican war on women? If that is the position of the left then there is no way Bashir's comment about Palin which is a 100 times worse than Limbaugh's is not a example of the Democrats war on conservative women.

Last edited:

You don't know. That's part of the fun.

Forum List

Back