Just In Time For Xmas: How is FOX News' War Coverage Going?

Procrustes Stretched

Dante's Manifesto
Dec 1, 2008
Just In Time For Xmas: How is FOX News' War Coverage Going?

In FOX News' ongoing coverage of the mythical War on Christmas we now have One Fire Department in East Bumfruk, USA under attack for a sign outside a single Fire House that reads "Happy Birthday Jesus we love you"

A FOX News celebrity/anchor asked the Chief how the Firemen who go out and risk their lives every day feel about their sign being attacked. "What does that signe mean to those brave firefighters who go out and risk their lives..."

Soon FOX News celebrities will be holding a press conference with Sparky The Fire Dog while saluting the service of Dalmation's everywhere.

thing is, this thread is too real life stupid to have been put in the Political Satire sub forum

Ahhh, FOX never ceases to entertain.

When their celebrities get on camera and put on the act -- it's hilarious. :rofl:

They know what a crock of shit it all is, but like Jonathan Gruber they have no respect for the American
People

$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$
€€€€€€€€€
€€€€€€€€€
$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$
€€€€€€€€€
€€€€€€€€€
$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$
€€€€€€€€€
€€€€€€€€€
$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$
€€€€€€€€€
€€€€€€€€€

15-jesus-too-soon.jpg

It always cracks me up how one news network that does not tout the liberal line drives the left crazy. The only thing funnier is how many of these same people who claim to never watch FOX or that it's irrelevant always seem to know what's on it at any given time.

Ho, ho, ho -- it's what smaht people call the women on FOX News

I have to disagree with you. It would be impossible for any of the fox Barbies to be accurately described as a ho. Everybody knows they were produced from retired Mattel molds, and that they are not anatomically correct. They just aren't equipped for the job.

Ho, ho, ho -- it's what smaht people call the women on FOX News

^ The liberal war on women right there

Really? I didn't know you thought my one lonely voice had that much power!

cool

Excuse me

AN EXAMPLE of the liberal war on women

Feel better?

even dumber since Dante is a known liberal and misogynist. They are not mutually exclusive

D'Oh!

It always cracks me up how one news network that does not tout the liberal line drives the left crazy. The only thing funnier is how many of these same people who claim to never watch FOX or that it's irrelevant always seem to know what's on it at any given time.

One doesn't have to watch FOX News to know what they are showing. One needs only to tune in to thread titles and other nonsense from folks like you

One doesn't have to watch FOX News to know what they are showing. One needs only to tune in to thread titles and other nonsense from folks like you
I'm sure you can give us many examples of the number of FOX threads I have started then. Between the two of us I suspect you have started way more than I have just like your little cheap shot there to try and get me mad and throw one back and hopefully get others to do the same to keep your dying thread going sorry but I will not be engaging in your nonsense have a nice night.

This is where you are mistaking laughter for anger. Think about it.

Forum List

Back