Just In Time For Xmas: How is FOX News' War Coverage Going?

Date, don't try to fight it. You ARE embracing the Christmas spirit.
You know the one about "peace on Earth and good will to man".

You are a typical sick liberal.

Not so SmarterThanTheAverageBear
Ho, ho, ho -- it's what smaht people call the women on FOX News

^ The liberal war on women right there

Really? I didn't know you thought my one lonely voice had that much power!

cool

Excuse me

AN EXAMPLE of the liberal war on women

Feel better?
Really? Since Dante is not politically correct -- except in jest or in battle with dicks and beatches, I cannot see how it is an example of anything but Dante's attitude and way of posting.

Imagine if you actually judged people on results, what they do and how they treat people instead of judging them by a pre-set standard intended to marginalize and demonize political and ideological opponents?

blackhawk is deluded if he thinks Dante is 'the left' or that Dante gets upset with FOX

FOX News is filled with hours and hours of Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity and other Opinion broadcasters who play hard and loose with facts and truth to the point it all looks like satire of a right wing noise media machine.

FOX has become a caricature of itself(?)

It always cracks me up how one news network that does not tout the liberal line drives the left crazy. The only thing funnier is how many of these same people who claim to never watch FOX or that it's irrelevant always seem to know what's on it at any given time.

It always cracks me up how one news network that does not tout the liberal line drives the left crazy. The only thing funnier is how many of these same people who claim to never watch FOX or that it's irrelevant always seem to know what's on it at any given time.

One doesn't have to watch FOX News to know what they are showing. One needs only to tune in to thread titles and other nonsense from folks like you
I'm sure you can give us many examples of the number of FOX threads I have started then. Between the two of us I suspect you have started way more than I have just like your little cheap shot there to try and get me mad and throw one back and hopefully get others to do the same to keep your dying thread going sorry but I will not be engaging in your nonsense have a nice night.

Really? :rofl:

It doesn't drive liberals "crazy", it's just something to laugh at them about. War on Christmas? I know this is hard for ignorant people to understand because, they're ignorant but there are other holidays at the end of the year. Hanukkah, winter solstice, Kwanzaa, and New Years. Saying Happy Holidays isn't an attack on Christmas, it's being respectful to others during the holiday season.

It doesn't drive liberals "crazy", it's just something to laugh at them about. War on Christmas? I know this is hard for ignorant people to understand because, they're ignorant but there are other holidays at the end of the year. Hanukkah, winter solstice, Kwanzaa, and New Years. Saying Happy Holidays isn't an attack on Christmas, it's being respectful to others during the holiday season.

also, political correctness issues aside -- it has traditionally been a way of including all greetings and happys :)lol:) in one phrase: Season's Greetings!

Season's Greetings! | Happy Holidays!

You left out Festivus, designed especially for the rest of us.

Forum List

Back