JUST ONCE , can they at least try to make it look like they are saving money

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Obama and MOOCHELLE is going on separate vacations . I wouldn't care if we were not footing the bill for double security and double charges for planes and the list can go on.. Every damn time they go on vacation . Either Michelle leaves before Obama or they go separate. It is like they are trying to milk the tax payers all they can while they are in office , While laughing at the American people behind closed doors GRR .. Obama?s share Valentine?s dinner, then take separate vacations over President?s Day weekend - NY Daily News

Obama and MOOCHELLE is going on separate vacations . I wouldn't care if we were not footing the bill for double security and double charges for planes and the list can go on.. Every damn time they go on vacation . Either Michelle leaves before Obama or they go separate. It is like they are trying to milk the tax payers all they can while they are in office , While laughing at the American people behind closed doors GRR .. Obama?s share Valentine?s dinner, then take separate vacations over President?s Day weekend - NY Daily News

We've got the who, what, when, and where here. What's missing from the article is why. Any idea why they are taking separate vacations?

Every opposing political party gets pissed when the President and First Lady goes on vacation. Nothing new there.

No first lady should be able to fly on government aircraft on private business, period. She can put her ass on a commercial aircraft, along with her security detail, just like everyone else. It's damn time to stop treating these folks like royalty, she wasn't elected to anything. Celebrities fly commercial all the time with no problems. And yes I've said the same thing about all first ladies, not just this one.

JUST ONCE , can they at least try to make it look like they are saving money

And if they did you and others on the right would be whining about how Obama is not being presidential, that the cost-cutting measures undermine the dignity of the Office, and that any austerity policy would be nothing more than a political sham.

It's damn time to stop treating these folks like royalty....

.....At least, until you get some White-folks back in the Whitehouse, right??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OkqX6Fe4Jw]Vacation Days: Obama vs Bush - YouTube[/ame]​

Michelle books two seats. One for each cheek.
A perfect example of how Right-wing racists only attack Obama's POLICIES!!!

1) How in the heck did you find racism in this comment?

2) What does Mrs Obama's behind have to do with President Obama's policies?
Sure, there's nothing racist about mocking a black woman's ass. :cuckoo: Obama's butt is srtictly a comment on Obama's policies, the excuse racists always use to deny their racism!

Oct 18, 2010
RUSH: Michelle (My Butt) -- uh, Michelle (My Belle) Obama is out there talking about nutrition. You can't eat that, you shouldn't eat that.

Nov 2, 2010
RUSH: His wife, Michelle (My Butt) -- uh, uh, Michelle (My Belle) Obama, she's out there, and she's not drawing big crowds and she's not happy

Nov 8, 2010
RUSH: The premise held up: On his 'convenience store diet' --" now, remember, this is what Michelle (My Butt) -- uh, that's the second time I've ...

November 02, 2011
RUSH: So the First Linebacker... (sigh). The First Lady and the Bamster are now gonna have to go out to Colorado and lecture them for being greedy.

October 28, 2011
RUSH: Well, the first linebacker is -- ah, First Lady is on the campaign trail.

Sure, there's nothing racist about mocking a black woman's ass. :cuckoo: Obama's butt is srtictly a comment on Obama's policies, the excuse racists always use to deny their racism!

Oct 18, 2010
RUSH: Michelle (My Butt) -- uh, Michelle (My Belle) Obama is out there talking about nutrition. You can't eat that, you shouldn't eat that.

Nov 2, 2010
RUSH: His wife, Michelle (My Butt) -- uh, uh, Michelle (My Belle) Obama, she's out there, and she's not drawing big crowds and she's not happy

Nov 8, 2010
RUSH: The premise held up: On his 'convenience store diet' --" now, remember, this is what Michelle (My Butt) -- uh, that's the second time I've ...

November 02, 2011
RUSH: So the First Linebacker... (sigh). The First Lady and the Bamster are now gonna have to go out to Colorado and lecture them for being greedy.

October 28, 2011

only when you want to play the race card. They are sexist - not racist.

The Federal Reserve is shoving 85 Billion Dollars a month into Derivatives in an attempt to destroy the Dollar but I'm supposed to get all upset about Obama's extravagances?

What the Obama Family spends is a mere pittance compared to what our out of control gov't and Private Federal Reserve is spending.

Oct 18, 2010

Nov 2, 2010

Nov 8, 2010

November 02, 2011

October 28, 2011

Sure, there are no racial stereotypes about blacks having big butts. :cuckoo:

Oct 18, 2010

Nov 2, 2010

Nov 8, 2010

November 02, 2011

October 28, 2011

Sure, there are no racial stereotypes about blacks having big butts. :cuckoo:

Seriously? Maybe in your world. Any woman, up until the recent Kardashian fetish, with a nice round butt was frowned upon and that was sexist - not racist. Many latinos also have nice round butts. Now women are actually having butt implants to get what those that are blessed with having naturally.

You are claiming Mr H is racist? Or is Mr H really "RUSH"?

You have a problem dude! You are one of those that sees racism at EVERY angle!
Get some help!!

Sure, there's nothing racist about mocking a black woman's ass. Obama's butt is srtictly a comment on Obama's policies, the excuse racists always use to deny their racism!

Oct 18, 2010

Nov 2, 2010

Nov 8, 2010

November 02, 2011

October 28, 2011

Last edited:

Forum List

Back