JUST ONE QUESTION for Comey to Answer

Or...Mr. Comey, I remind you that you are under oath. "How many times have you leaked information in the past?"

Just listened to Gingrich,Muller is stacking the investigation team with Clinton rubes.

• Banned
Mr. Comey, how long have you actually been working for and been paid by the Clintons?
Sure, that's why he announced Hillary was under investigation days before the election.
comey graveyard.jpg

Mr. Comey, how long have you actually been working for and been paid by the Clintons?
Sure, that's why he announced Hillary was under investigation days before the election.
View attachment 132772
WHAT ABOUT A GOTDAMNED PRESIDENT THAT LEAKED TOP SECRET INFORMATION TO THE RUSSIANS ABOUT ISRAEL??? UNTIL YOU CAN ANSWER THAT, TAKE YOUR SORRY STUPID WHITE PATHETIC GOOD FOR NOTHING SHIT FOR BRAINS ASS STRAIGHT TO HELL, BITCH!!!

View attachment 132772
WHAT ABOUT A GOTDAMNED PRESIDENT THAT LEAKED TOP SECRET INFORMATION TO THE RUSSIANS ABOUT ISRAEL??? UNTIL YOU CAN ANSWER THAT, TAKE YOUR SORRY STUPID WHITE PATHETIC GOOD FOR NOTHING SHIT FOR BRAINS ASS STRAIGHT TO HELL, BITCH!!!
Link? Isn't it that Obama told the Russian diplomat,
I will have MORE FLEXIBILITY AFTER the election???

View attachment 132772

Yo! Dat shit is cray cray

4201082_orig.jpg

View attachment 132772

Dude, listen up and pay attention.....no matter what Obama infered and I have no doubt it had anything to do with sensitive intel, like that saggy nut orange bitch, Trump.... and keep in mind, Obama didn't go around while president praising Putin, kissing his ass, he didnt' have his staff meet with Russians behind closed doors, he has no financial dealings with Russia. Apple and fuckin oranges, you stupid fuck head!!

View attachment 132772

Dude, listen up and pay attention.....no matter what Obama infered and I have no doubt it had anything to do with sensitive intel, like that saggy nut orange bitch, Trump.... and keep in mind, Obama didn't go around while president praising Putin, kissing his ass, he didnt' have his staff meet with Russians behind closed doors, he has no financial dealings with Russia. Apple and fuckin oranges, you stupid fuck head!!

upload_2017-6-13_19-40-11.jpeg

"... Last 30 days ..."

When was he fired?

Jackson Give it up. He didn't "leak" anything.

You RWNJ cupcakes can whine all you want and the cheeto can keep firing and whining but this investigation will go forward.

(You remind me of Nixon fans - willing to tell any lie they thought get him off. Come to think of it, same with Ronnie RayGun and his treason)

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

View attachment 132772

View attachment 132857
Be careful she doesn't catch you watching her, she'll go off on you and call you a white so and so, and so and so, and so and so ..... I hope she keeps an eye on her blood pressure, because even though I'm one of the whites she seems to despise, I wish her no harm. Stay safe Hossfly:up:

Forum List

Back