Just one question:

Who failed to report that those documents were missing?

This has to do with the Scandal that is plaguing Joe Biden over documents that he had in his possession that he shouldn’t have had at all.

So again who failed?
Until recently I would have thought the national archives were there to manage this. But I also think a former POTUS should not require adult supervision. The higher your rank, the more that is expected of you. Both Trump and Biden could do better no matter who else is responsible.

Until recently I would have thought the national archives were there to manage this. But I also think a former POTUS should not require adult supervision. The higher your rank, the more that is expected of you. Both Trump and Biden could do better no matter who else is responsible.
Here is the issue and the issue is Biden was VP when he took the documents, so who failed to inform him that he couldn’t take the documents?

Here is the issue and the issue is Biden was VP when he took the documents, so who failed to inform him that he couldn’t take the documents?
Anyone with a security clearance knows. Biden knows and Trump knows. Both sides are stupidly partisan on this one. They both had classified material in their possession not secured areas. There is really not anything else to say.

Anyone with a security clearance knows. Biden knows and Trump knows. Both sides are stupidly partisan on this one. They both had classified material in their possession not secured areas. There is really not anything else to say.
What is perplexing for me is the Government was quick with Trump, but Biden it was years later and Biden was VP and not the President at the time.

What is perplexing for me is the Government was quick with Trump, but Biden it was years later and Biden was VP and not the President at the time.
I know the Trump clan is trying to pretend the deity Trump could wave his hand and declared all documents unclassified, but it really doesn't work that way. Nor can the current POTUS. This is silliness. Both should be much more professional and careful with national secrets. Do you really think somehow Trump is justified and Biden isn't?

I know the Trump clan is trying to pretend the deity Trump could wave his hand and declared all documents unclassified, but it really doesn't work that way. Nor can the current POTUS. This is silliness. Both should be much more professional and careful with national secrets. Do you really think somehow Trump is justified and Biden isn't?
potus can just wave his hand and declassify documents and a whole lot more,,

why are you being such a moron??

potus can just wave his hand and declassify documents and a whole lot more,,

why are you being such a moron??
So why dont Biden wave both hands a declare there are no more classified documents any where in the US and make it retro active to like say 1940. Boom. He is the potus you know. This is a really good example of partisanship making people stupid.

So why dont Biden wave both hands a declare there are no more classified documents any where in the US and make it retro active to like say 1940. Boom. He is the potus you know. This is a really good example of partisanship making people stupid.
because when he took them and the 6 yrs he had them he wasnt POTUS you stupid fucking twit,,

Did I write that Trump is excused?

No, but Trump was President when he took the papers and is being investigated for a possible crime and violations.

Now with that written at the time when Biden took those documents he was VP and not President, and the Government failed to go after for so many years, so where was the failure here?

Let remember they were quick on Trump stupidity but did nothing about VP Biden's stupidity.

Hmmm, it is amazing after Democrats losing the House those lost Documents were found.

Who failed to report that those documents were missing?

This has to do with the Scandal that is plaguing Joe Biden over documents that he had in his possession that he shouldn’t have had at all.

So again who failed?
Better yet, how many people have covered this up for months, including just before the midterm elections? And the left claims there is no such thing as the deep state.

Did I write that Trump is excused?

No, but Trump was President when he took the papers and is being investigated for a possible crime and violations.

Now with that written at the time when Biden took those documents he was VP and not President, and the Government failed to go after for so many years, so where was the failure here?

Let remember they were quick on Trump stupidity but did nothing about VP Biden's stupidity.

Hmmm, it is amazing after Democrats losing the House those lost Documents were found.
Why didn't Biden just burn them? Think about what you guys are saying...Nah, never mind, I tell you, talking to Trumpsters about Trump's flaws is what I am sure talking to cult members about Jim Jones was like back in the day.

Why didn't Biden just burn them? Think about what you guys are saying...Nah, never mind, I tell you, talking to Trumpsters about Trump's flaws is what I am sure talking to cult members about Jim Jones was like back in the day.
See, you keep on claiming I am a Trumpster because you dislike the question and the fact Biden was VP when he took the Documents.

Do you understand the difference yet?

Biden wasn’t President when those documents came up missing and no one reported them missing all these years, so tell me why are you hostile about this realization?

You seem to believe Biden had the same privileges as Obama when Biden was VP which he didn't.

Now make more false claims and show the board you are upset Biden blew up the DOJ possible case with his stupidity!

Forum List

Back