Just one question:

And being President did not give Trump the right to mishandle government documents. It just doesn't.
You’re being ridiculously obtuse. Trump was POTUS and had full authority to declassify the documents he kept. Biden did not. Period.
It’s funny watching the left squirm and play stupid with these basic facts.

Biden wasn’t President when he took the papers and you keep on trying to claim he was with your responses.
This is getting kinda boring but lets say Biden declares this documents in question are not classified and have not been since, oh let's say 1980. Would it still be a crime if he took them home and hid them in the trunk of his vette?

This is getting kinda boring but lets say Biden declares this documents in question are not classified and have not been since, oh let's say 1980. Would it still be a crime if he took them home and hid them in the trunk of his vette?
crimes already been committed,, at this point all he can do is give himself a pardon and resign,,

You’re being ridiculously obtuse. Trump was POTUS and had full authority to declassify the documents he kept. Biden did not. Period.
It’s funny watching the left squirm and play stupid with these basic facts.
Ok sure it is me. Both did the same thing, both should be handeled the same. Yea, it is me that is the mindless partisan being obtuse.

If the law says he broke the law then yes and if not then no, but Biden didn't take documents during this term as President esibut when he was VP when he lack any authority.

What part of that are you having issues with?

If the law says he broke the law then yes and if not then no, but Biden didn't take documents during this term as President esibut when he was VP when he lack any authority.

What part of that are you having issues with?
I am sure it is me. But it looks to me like they both committed the same offense. Trump did not declassify any documents. But hey, this is getting boring.

Ok sure it is me. Both did the same thing, both should be handeled the same. Yea, it is me that is the mindless partisan being obtuse.
Not the same at all seeing one was President when he did it and the other was VP.

Also, the Government was all over Trump failure to return the Documents while no one cared about Biden having those Documents.

Biden fucked the DOJ case.

This is getting kinda boring but let’s say Biden declares this documents in question are not classified and have not been since, oh let's say 1980. Would it still be a crime if he took them home and hid them in the trunk of his vette?
Where are you getting this silly idea the classified documents can be retroactively declassified? Your desperation is palpable.

I am sure it is me. But it looks to me like they both committed the same offense. Trump did not declassify any documents. But hey, this is getting boring.
Then why keep on responding?

You keep on forgetting Trump was President when he took the documents, and Biden was not.

There is a difference even if you want to deny it.

One had the legal authority to do so, the other did not. Do you deny this?
“Handled”, btw.

Where are you getting this silly idea the classified documents can be retroactively declassified? Your desperation is palpable.
The point is there are procedures to declassify documents. The Trump faithful are pretending Trump can literally wave his hand and declassify stuff. Completely silly. But if you contend he can, as stated many times above, why cant Biden do the same thing, with both hands and the lefties can pretend the other hand made it retroactive. I am not saying Biden can, I am just pointing out the silliness of the Trump faithful.

In the years that went by while Biden had those papers no one in the Government cared but they cared about Trump having those documents.

In the end if Biden is excused means the DOJ will not have a case against Trump.

The point is there are procedures to declassify documents. The Trump faithful are pretending Trump can literally wave his hand and declassify stuff. Completely silly. But if you contend he can, as stated many times above, why cant Biden do the same thing, with both hands and the lefties can pretend the other hand made it retroactive. I am not saying Biden can, I am just pointing out the silliness of the Trump faithful.
POTUS can wave his hand and declassify stuff when ever he wants,, otherwise it would be pretty hard to have a discussion about issue that are classified where he might need to discuss them,,

Forum List

Back