Just one thing:

• Banned
I see the Chinese funded fentanyl thing every day. Democrats made that happen, not white racism. Democrats made this. Not white racism or white hate crimes, no. Democrats are deeply entwined with both the Mexican drug cartels and China.

Last edited:
Why are democrats ignoring the American homeless and the fentanyl crisis and pushing this "Immigration" thing? Please. Explain this to me.
1) The homeless folks are just another 'cause' to keep the tax $$$$$ pouring into g'ment agencies like HUD/DSHS & the like.

2) Fentanyl keeps those who use the drug incapacitated so no threat to those in power positions.

3) Immigrants are easier to control than Americans that understand their constitutional rights.

Nothing to explain.

The Rats hate America and decent Americans, that's all.
You forgot the important part; "The rats hate America and decent Americans, that's all BECAUSE THEY DESIRE TO SUBJUGATE HUMANITY."

I see the Chinese funded fentanyl thing every day. Democrats made that happen, not white racism. Democrats made this. Not white racism or white hate crimes, no. Democrats are deeply entwined with both the Mexican drug cartels and China.
Chinese?:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back