Just paid $25 for a late breakfast at Denny’s- how can anybody still support the lockdowns and printing of trillions of dollars that caused this ?

Holy smokehouse! Coffee is usually closer to a $1 or so I thought?

Only recently I got up the courage to go thru BlackRock drive thru. Yes, $4.99 for Black coffee with cream. I was in shock. It was pretty good but not hot enough. Too fancy of a taste also.

Needless to say I make it at home and take with me in WalMart stainless keep hot big mug. K-cups are like $0.50 each for Peetes at Costco. $1 per day in the morning at home. 2 large.
I usually always make my coffee at home as well, using the same method as you using the k cup machine

At Tops friendly markets, I get about 40 coffee pods for 15 bucks.

It’s unbelievable black rock coffee is charging. I suppose Starbucks is also high.

I couldn’t believe that my cup of coffee was $3.69 at Denny’s. Like you’re saying I expected it to be maybe $1.50 at worst. That price simply doesn’t make any sense.

beings its your tip that made it so much why are you whining like a little child about it??

16 bucks for a big breakfast in a sit down rest. doesnt sound like a whole lot in todays climate,,
Again, I can afford it I’m not broke. It’s about the fellow Americans who can’t afford it especially with the family of four going to Denny’s

Denny’s is robbing people blind. And again, please understand I am saying it is because of the fake virus and the printing of trillions of dollars that came with it along with greed by restaurants it’s a combination of both

Exactly you said today’s climate which is the fault of Republicans and Democrats for printing trillions of dollars they caused this. Didn’t have to go down like that.

Not to mention the cost of money for vacation to a place like Las Vegas or Disneyland for a family. Forget about it man. This is ridiculous wrt What’s going on with prices in this country…. Much of it due to the fake virus and the unnecessary lockdowns that came with it.

The DemoKKKrats' "solution" to this problem is to tax companies more. They're too dumb to realize the companies simply pass those costs on to consumers.

Again, I can afford it I’m not broke. It’s about the fellow Americans who can’t afford it especially with the family of four going to Denny’s

Denny’s is robbing people blind. And again, please understand I am saying it is because of the fake virus and the printing of trillions of dollars that came with it along with greed by restaurants it’s a combination of both

Exactly you said today’s climate which is the fault of Republicans and Democrats for printing trillions of dollars they caused this. Didn’t have to go down like that.
us fellow americans wont tip triple the standard and then go on line and whine about it like a little child,,

how are they robbing anyone?? they do give you the prices ahead of time dont they??

I tipped like six dollars so the total was about 25 bucks. I’m not broke so I tip well which I say is also in line with the values that my parents brought me up with as well as Christianity

Well there is a problem. You remember how Subway used to have the five dollar foot-long. Wasn’t that long ago now it’s maybe $14 for a sub at Subway. Again do you remember the four dollar grand slams at Denny’s now they’re like eight or 10 bucks. This is unacceptable.

Not to mention the cost of money for vacation to a place like Las Vegas or Disneyland for a family. Forget about it man. This is ridiculous wrt What’s going on with prices in this country…. Much of it due to the fake virus and the unnecessary lockdowns that came with it.
Yeah, the high cost of eggs and breakfast meats had nothing to do with it.

So you just want to dismiss that he said he tips well? As I said, not everyone is as cheap as you.
so you just want to dismiss it was his choice to make the bill 25 bucks and then goes on line and whines like a little bitch for something he created??

other than 3.69 for coffee I dont see any problem with the bill,,
it was his tip that jacked the price up,,

I tipped our waitress 20 bucks the last time we went out and the bill was only 23 bucks,,

I didnt go on line and whine about a 43 dollar bill,,

Is there anybody out there who still believes that the lockdowns and printing of trillions of dollars were necessary? Surely we must care for our fellow American.

View attachment 872046

This meal after tip cost me $25. Of course I’ll always tip Well, I’m not a brokie

How can a family of four afford to go to a place like Denny’s? Which back in the day used to be an affordable place for breakfast or dinner. Remember the four dollar grand slams and what not.

So you have a combination of restaurants, keeping their prices high along with the inflation caused by the fake virus and printing of trillions of dollars. Of course, some restaurants and businesses will continue to keep prices high, because why not they got away with it the first time.

I’m seeing this at places like Mr. Goodyear as well where they are charging astronomical amounts of money for tires. Thankfully I got a local guy I go to for car repairs …. Tons of Americans when they get a flat tire for example they get robbed blind $35 to patch up a tire at a place like Mr. Goodyear or one of those places when it could cost you nothing or maybe $10 if you know somebody.
Or, you can do it yourself for $0.

I usually always make my coffee at home as well, using the same method as you using the k cup machine

At Tops friendly markets, I get about 40 coffee pods for 15 bucks.

It’s unbelievable black rock coffee is charging. I suppose Starbucks is also high.

I couldn’t believe that my cup of coffee was $3.69 at Denny’s. Like you’re saying I expected it to be maybe $1.50 at worst. That price simply doesn’t make any sense.
At that price coffee has to taste good. As good tasting as you would expect it to be and fresh. Hit or miss is not an option, and it needs to be hot.

This meal after tip cost me $25. Of course I’ll always tip Well, I’m not a brokie

Well, you see, that $9.99 Super Slam, a few years ago a meal like that went for more like $3.69. And coffee went for $1.69. I mean, eggs are 10¢ apiece, pancakes are nothing to make and sausages cost little. Coffee is just flavored water.

But you paid it. So as long as they can sell that for $10, they will charge $10. Guess that's why I almost never eat out anymore.

Is there anybody out there who still believes that the lockdowns and printing of trillions of dollars were necessary? Surely we must care for our fellow American.

View attachment 872046

How can a family of four afford to go to a place like Denny’s? Which back in the day used to be an affordable place for breakfast or dinner. Remember the four dollar grand slams and what not.

So you have a combination of restaurants, keeping their prices high along with the inflation caused by the fake virus and printing of trillions of dollars. Of course, some restaurants and businesses will continue to keep prices high, because why not they got away with it the first time.

I’m seeing this at places like Mr. Goodyear as well where they are charging astronomical amounts of money for tires. Thankfully I got a local guy I go to for car repairs …. Tons of Americans when they get a flat tire for example they get robbed blind $35 to patch up a tire at a place like Mr. Goodyear or one of those places when it could cost you nothing or maybe $10 if you know somebody.
Hey, you went to a chain restaurant & got hosed.

Forum List

Back