just part of the job ..

working for Trump requires me to lie ...

So now you blame Trump for all your lies? It was only a matter of time. ITMT, I would rather someone tell little white lies and be honest about it than the kind of heavy, nation-damaging egregious lies routinely made by Obama and Clinton, to which they even lied about their lies!

You could combine every lie told by every Democrat since 1990 - Trump would still win

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-claims-over-355-days/?utm_term=.b316f5214b00

Too bad you fail to account for the weighting of those lies! Not only are the Left's lies like elephant steps compared to Trump's little church-mouse steps, but they've had a 40 year head start on Trump. It's no contest.

So now you blame Trump for all your lies? It was only a matter of time. ITMT, I would rather someone tell little white lies and be honest about it than the kind of heavy, nation-damaging egregious lies routinely made by Obama and Clinton, to which they even lied about their lies!

You could combine every lie told by every Democrat since 1990 - Trump would still win

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-claims-over-355-days/?utm_term=.b316f5214b00

Dude, stop quoting shit that we have to subscribe to read.

You can read all the WaPo you like simply be deleting cookies every few days.

The Very Best Liar: Nearly a Year In, Trump Averaging 5.6 Untrue Statements Per Day

Fuck that.

The Very Best Liar: Nearly a Year In, Trump Averaging 5.6 Untrue Statements Per Day

Fuck that.

here, let me help...

President Trump has made more than 2,000 false or misleading claims over 355 days

President Trump has broken 2,000.

With just 10 days before he finishes his first year as president, Trump has made 2,001 false or misleading claims in 355 days, according to our database that analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement uttered by the president. That’s an average of more than 5.6 claims a day.

When we started this project, originally aimed at the president’s first 100 days, he averaged 4.9 claims a day. At that pace, it appeared unlikely the president would break 2,000 in a year. But the longer the president has been in the job, the more frequently he touts an assortment of exaggerated, dubious or false claims. (Our full interactive graphic can be found here.)

Fuck that.

here, let me help...

President Trump has made more than 2,000 false or misleading claims over 355 days

With just 10 days before he finishes his first year as president, Trump has made 2,001 false or misleading claims in 355 days, according to our database that analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement uttered by the president. That’s an average of more than 5.6 claims a day.

When we started this project, originally aimed at the president’s first 100 days, he averaged 4.9 claims a day. At that pace, it appeared unlikely the president would break 2,000 in a year. But the longer the president has been in the job, the more frequently he touts an assortment of exaggerated, dubious or false claims. (Our full interactive graphic can be found here.)

I have no fucks to give... this is B.S. by a left-wing rag.

Fuck that.

here, let me help...

WINNER WINNER !!!!

Fuck that.

I gave you a new link Little Miss Impatient :)

Forum List

Back