Just Released Poll: Trump Leading the Pack with 21% in First Primary State New Hampshire

Go Donald!

<can there be any greater proof of how dumb Republicans are?>

I love it. The GOP elite has to be reeling this morning.

Trump surging in New Hampshire Iowa - POLITICO

Why? Because Boehner and Mcconell make us want to hurl...they are even worse than liberals. At least you know where your average liberal stands, both those guys are blatant liars. They don the conservative hat to win elections then morph back into liberals and shit on us, they can go to hell.

Go Donald!

actually it proves how fed up they are

they would rather vote for stick

then any of the name brand contestants

Who wouldn't? I'll bet they could put Phil Robertson on that poll, and he would poll even higher than Trump. They want anyone but the establishment. The establishment is as trustworthy as a used car salesman.

Go Donald!

Who wouldn't? I'll bet they could put Phil Robertson on that poll, and he would poll even higher than Trump. They want anyone but the establishment. The establishment is as trustworthy as a used car salesman.

How could anyone "trust" Trump?

Go Donald!

How could anyone "trust" any of the other choices?

But my guy, Walker, ( as of this post ) beats him in Iowa, per your link. Walker is much more conservative than Trump. Trump is a RINO, but i AM enjoying the show...lol

SNIP:

In Iowa, Walker still tops the field with 19 percent, the poll shows — only two points ahead of Trump, who garners 17 percent. Interviews for the poll began on July 14 — the day after the Walker campaign’s launch event in Wisconsin. The only other candidate in double digits is former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, at 12 percent.

Read more: Trump surging in New Hampshire Iowa - POLITICO

Go Donald!

How could anyone "trust" any of the other choices?
Twenty other choices and Trump is the most trustworthy?

I guess being a birther builds trust among conservatives

Easier to visualize:

IA_NH_GOP-ELECTORATE.jpg

Kasich is already at 7% in New Hampshire.... hmmmmm.... cool...

But my guy, Walker, ( as of this post ) beats him in Iowa, per your link. Walker is much more conservative than Trump. Trump is a RINO, but i AM enjoying the show...lol

SNIP:

In Iowa, Walker still tops the field with 19 percent, the poll shows — only two points ahead of Trump, who garners 17 percent. Interviews for the poll began on July 14 — the day after the Walker campaign’s launch event in Wisconsin. The only other candidate in double digits is former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, at 12 percent.

Read more: Trump surging in New Hampshire Iowa - POLITICO
Trump is closing in on cross-eyed Walker.

Forum List

Back