🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just saw a few excerpts of the correspondents dinner.

Michelle Wolf's voice in which she was born with(?) or she had created for her act, could peel the paint off the walls in that room... Was she on something ? I hadn't seen slurring in a vocal like that since the day's of people getting high on pot, and then claiming they never inhailed. LOL.
She sounded drunk.

It's who these people are. I've seen many pieces from Regressives who cheered her on.

Sometimes these people let who they really are slip out. This is one of the main reasons freedom of expression is so important
The "unbiased" press also showed the world they are exactly who Trump said hey are.

1. He insulted pretty much all women. In a May 1991 Esquire magazine profile, Trump had this to say about his recent bad press: "You know, it really doesn’t matter what they write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass. But she’s got to be young and beautiful."

30 Sexist Donald Trump Quotes About Women - 30 Times Donald Trump Insulted Women
Were names put to these women ?

So we have a billionaire who has had women of questionable caliber's chasing after the man for decades, otherwise possibly scewing his opinion towards these women, but somehow the left wants us to believe that Trump actually disrespects all women even his mom who is a women also ?? Give us a break already. Good grief.

Can you imagine the hits that took place on this billionaire over the decades ? Women have hit upon men for a heck of a lot less than most could imagine, but it happens, and Trump was no exception to the rule or immune from it. Is there some kind of perception being pushed that all women are somehow saints now ??

1. He insulted pretty much all women. In a May 1991 Esquire magazine profile, Trump had this to say about his recent bad press: "You know, it really doesn’t matter what they write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass. But she’s got to be young and beautiful."

30 Sexist Donald Trump Quotes About Women - 30 Times Donald Trump Insulted Women

So we have a billionaire who has had women of questionable caliber's chasing after the man for decades, otherwise possibly scewing his opinion towards these women, but somehow the left wants us to believe that Trump actually disrespects all women even his mom who is a women also ?? Give us a break already. Good grief.

Can you imagine the hits that took place on this billionaire over the decades ? Women have hit upon men for a heck of a lot less than most could imagine, but it happens, and Trump was no exception to the rule or immune from it. Is there some kind of perception being pushed that all women are somehow saints now ??
Look here Bub, if someone doesn't want heat from what they say they can learn to control what they say or learn to stand up for themselves...I don't really give a damn what the fuck they did or said in their past but don't cry to me when they get caught or get ribbed about it...

Looks like it's a snowflake convention for the GOP..
Being stuck with the moniker of snowflake hurts doesn't it? You can't pass that on to Trump supporters anymore Democrats can pass the blame on the days of Jim Crowe to republicans

Looks like it's a snowflake convention for the GOP..
Being stuck with the moniker of snowflake hurts doesn't it? You can't pass that on to Trump supporters anymore Democrats can pass the blame on the days of Jim Crowe to republicans
Not really since I voted for Trump..And in general no..The GOP never stopped the segregation in the North or the economic enslavement of blacks by tenant farming or lower wages than white workers..So tell me again how the GOP was so benevolent to the blacks considering the GOP was in charge until Wilson?

Look here Bub, if someone doesn't want heat from what they say they can learn to control what they say or learn to stand up for themselves...I don't really give a damn what the fuck they did or said in their past but don't cry to me when they get caught or get ribbed about it...
Care to wipe the sweat from your brow, and put this in English ?

Stick a fork in the WH Correspondent's Dinner cuz......

THAT SHIT IS DONE
Another thing libs killed. Seems to be what they do best.
The Left's goal is to shred the Constitution and destroy every single institution in America, in lieu of their warped marxist, borderless political ideology. Although unstated, they will destroy and if succesful, then devour. Their first victims will be the same masses they fooled and die hard Leftwing cooled drinkers of the type we see here on this board. The revolution often devours itself first.

She sounded overboard nervous. Her delivery was horrible. And that Chipmunk voice.

Who's running that outfit, anyway?

Disgusting. Just about as vulgar as Eddie Murphy Raw, only not funny.

Tasteless trash. I now see why the media people in charge of the event had to apologize despite their apology being as lame as a 3 year olds "I didn't do it" defense.
So you therefore disappove of Drumph's utterly disgusting, lame, non-apologetic vulgarity, which he engages in on a daily basis, in addition to f**king prostitutes, w/o appology, when his wife is having his child, btw. Come on now, can't attack others for being disgusting and vulgar when the head of the country is more vulgar, more disgusting and more lame than anyone else.

If he spews utterly disgusting, lame, non apologetically vulgar on a daily basis you should be able to pick a month long period of any time and show that's true. Or a two week period. Or a week... One weeks worth of his being all that daily.
You can't because it's just another thing y'all claim as fact when it's not true at all.
I have no idea why anyone on the left would be so screamingly ridiculous over a man engaging the services of a prostitute considering the piglets some of you either support or ignore. Like the cigar sniffer extraordinaire, Bill Clinton.
Mind you... his sex antics didn't bother me as much as the lies and other bullshit.
I don't care if a man hires a prostitute or not. I think prostitution should be legal.
She can kill her unborn because it's her body, but it's not her body if she wants to rent it out for a minute? What the fuck?
Actually, Trump never said anything about prostitutes. That was said about him! Which isn't the same thing as his being vulgar at all.

This is kind of amusing, a whole encyclopedia of vulgarities are said about Trump, which has now been attributed TO him. Democrats were clever like that.

She sounded overboard nervous. Her delivery was horrible. And that Chipmunk voice.

Never underestimate the stupidity on the Left. Instead of shaming the president for not attending by having comedians that hit both sides of the isle, they totally vindicated his reasons for not attending. I doubt that next year a single conservative will attend this event where angry Leftard monkeys are throwing their feces at the audience.

Never underestimate the stupidity on the Left. Instead of shaming the president for not attending by having comedians that hit both sides of the isle, they totally vindicated his reasons for not attending. I doubt that next year a single conservative will attend this event where angry Leftard monkeys are throwing their feces at the audience.
I'm just happy that bashing women, gays, and fat people are back IN. That's all my material.

Wolf is to be held on HER merits, or lackthereof. Every time some schmuck makes an ass of themselves, some lefty just HAS to jump in and say "yeah, but Trump.........."

Fuck that shit. That ho was trashy and its nobodys fault but her own.

Oh gee! I am invited to a dinner get-together? So I can sit there and listen to someone insult and dis me all in the name of "fun"?
And that is exactly what it is and was and will continue to be.

Every fucking night. EVERY NIGHT...talk shows monologue is a rampage insult-fest against trump. Which is why I don't watch them any more. It gets old.

Oh gee! I am invited to a dinner get-together? So I can sit there and listen to someone insult and dis me all in the name of "fun"?
Just shows how stupid they think the conservatives are, and how they think that their Christian values won't allow them to fight back, so they take advantage of the conservatives over and over again.

Just shows how stupid they think the conservatives are, and how they think that their Christian values won't allow them to fight back, so they take advantage of the conservatives over and over again.
And they dis POTUS because he refuses to be their garbage target. Yet if it were done to them? Oh. Wait. Nevermind.

Forum List

Back