🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just saw a few excerpts of the correspondents dinner.

Disgusting. Just about as vulgar as Eddie Murphy Raw, only not funny.

Tasteless trash. I now see why the media people in charge of the event had to apologize despite their apology being as lame as a 3 year olds "I didn't do it" defense.
So you therefore disappove of Drumph's utterly disgusting, lame, non-apologetic vulgarity, which he engages in on a daily basis, in addition to f**king prostitutes, w/o appology, when his wife is having his child, btw. Come on now, can't attack others for being disgusting and vulgar when the head of the country is more vulgar, more disgusting and more lame than anyone else.

Tasteless trash. I now see why the media people in charge of the event had to apologize despite their apology being as lame as a 3 year olds "I didn't do it" defense.
So you therefore disappove of Drumph's utterly disgusting, lame, non-apologetic vulgarity, which he engages in on a daily basis, in addition to f**king prostitutes, w/o appology, when his wife is having his child, btw. Come on now, can't attack others for being disgusting and vulgar when the head of the country is more vulgar, more disgusting and more lame than anyone else.

If he spews utterly disgusting, lame, non apologetically vulgar on a daily basis you should be able to pick a month long period of any time and show that's true. Or a two week period. Or a week... One weeks worth of his being all that daily.
You can't because it's just another thing y'all claim as fact when it's not true at all.
I have no idea why anyone on the left would be so screamingly ridiculous over a man engaging the services of a prostitute considering the piglets some of you either support or ignore. Like the cigar sniffer extraordinaire, Bill Clinton.
Mind you... his sex antics didn't bother me as much as the lies and other bullshit.
I don't care if a man hires a prostitute or not. I think prostitution should be legal.
She can kill her unborn because it's her body, but it's not her body if she wants to rent it out for a minute? What the fuck?

Didn’t watch a second, but I am loving all the pearl clutching and whining it’s causing.

There is such thing as going too far.

and considering even freaking The Hill is saying "we aren't associating with this" means it was a tad overboard.

speeding up a dead fetus coming out during an abortion isn't "jews in the oven", but its in the same ball park.

If he spews utterly disgusting, lame, non apologetically vulgar on a daily basis you should be able to pick a month long period of any time and show that's true. Or a two week period. Or a week... One weeks worth of his being all that daily.
You can't because it's just another thing y'all claim as fact when it's not true at all.
I have no idea why anyone on the left would be so screamingly ridiculous over a man engaging the services of a prostitute considering the piglets some of you either support or ignore. Like the cigar sniffer extraordinaire, Bill Clinton.
Mind you... his sex antics didn't bother me as much as the lies and other bullshit.
I don't care if a man hires a prostitute or not. I think prostitution should be legal.
She can kill her unborn because it's her body, but it's not her body if she wants to rent it out for a minute? What the fuck?
Trump does "spew utterly disgusting, lame, non apologetically vulgar on a daily basis" -- don't you read his tweets?

Trump does "spew utterly disgusting, lame, non apologetically vulgar on a daily basis" -- don't you read his tweets?

Prove it.

Fucking prostitutes? Do you have proof other than the word from a lying whore?

This will work to our advantage in November. They've shown us that they are who most of us know them to be.

So you didn't get the tampon joke?

This will work to our advantage in November. They've shown us that they are who most of us know them to be.
I doubt anyone at that dinner will be running for office...But I noticed when Trump insults women it's funny...

Do you watch the monologues of late night "comedians", ever watch MSNBC or CNN and the hateful remarks they make about our President? Trump's Tweets are tame. 18 months of this bullshit and this Mueller coup d'état attempt has gone on long enough. Obama, the shithead, was never treated this badly even from Fox News.

Kudos to Andrea Mitchell and others for being vocal about their displeasure at the so called comics routine.

Andrea Mitchell

@mitchellreports

Apology is owed to @PressSec and others grossly insulted ny Michelle Wolf at White House Correspondents Assoc dinner which started with uplifting heartfelt speech by @margarettalev - comedian was worst since Imus insulted Clinton’s

10:03 AM - Apr 29, 2018
I wonder if she was sincere, or if she's just not as stupid as most Democrats. In my opinion, she only "apologized" because she understands how bad this makes Dems look.

Forum List

Back