🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just saw a few excerpts of the correspondents dinner.

Trump lowered the level of decency by his insults to men, women and handicapped.
Yeah, Trump fires back when attacked, and everyone scrambles for cover saying poor, poor me while hoping they set him up good in the attack. Everyone knows Trump fights fire with fire.

The fish stinks from the head down. If you Trumpian snowflakes all a dither about the WHCA dinner had half the intellectual honesty of an Ipswich clam, you would tout Trump as America's leader. A cultural and moral example of American values.

The leader has set the bar. And he set it low, like a line in the mud. If you Trumpians are so in lock set with The Donald as to say his comportment has served as a sterling example of your own vision of leadership and he has never made you feel,anything but pride in his comportment, then it is proven that you have no politics, only a personality crush.

Democrats are on a winning roll. They need to be even more disgusting. That's the way to attract new voters.

If that ...cough..."comedienne" did that to Hillary, whom I loathe, I would still call her trashy because that is what she is. Trash. She also fucked the MeToo movement as well, in my opinion. And, she isn't much to look at herself.

Who is Michelle Wolf? I never heard of her. She'll probably never be heard from again either. She laid a big turd.

Last edited:
How smart is Trump to schedule a rally with working class people at the same exact time these elitist classless pieces of shit who call themselves "journalists" and "correspondents" have their yearly humorless verbal attack dinner?

Who is Michelle Wolf? I never heard of her. She'll probably never be heard from again either. She laid a big turd.
She's uglier and even more disgusting than her humor, and she has the audacity to criticize Sarah Sanders, a truly brilliant and classy woman.

Disgusting. Just about as vulgar as Eddie Murphy Raw, only not funny. Tasteless trash. I now see why the media people in charge of the event had to apologize despite their apology being as lame as a 3 year olds "I didn't do it" defense.
It's who these people are. I've seen many pieces from Regressives who cheered her on.

Sometimes these people let who they really are slip out. This is one of the main reasons freedom of expression is so important.

Last edited:
I only heard a couple of the "jokes" about Sarah Sanders. What a pants load of shit.
If you can't make a chuckle whore like me laugh, you ain't funny at all.
I couldn't stand to hear her grating voice for more than a few sentences and that was more than I could stand.

The fish stinks from the head down. If you Trumpian snowflakes all a dither about the WHCA dinner had half the intellectual honesty of an Ipswich clam, you would tout Trump as America's leader. A cultural and moral example of American values.

The leader has set the bar. And he set it low, like a line in the mud. If you Trumpians are so in lock set with The Donald as to say his comportment has served as a sterling example of your own vision of leadership and he has never made you feel,anything but pride in his comportment, then it is proven that you have no politics, only a personality crush.
Ha ha. You just don't like it that Trump fires back with the same insults your side attack with him. Trump didn't fire the first salvo.

I find the tantrums that are thrown by those who hate conservative camp members to be absolutely hysterical. Why? Because their throwing how ever many that they choose to throw is the only thing that they can be guilty of and not be charged, so go ahead and let them act like a bunch of five year olds in K-Mart. At the end of the day, it is only themselves that they make look bad.

God bless you and every conservative camp member always!!!

Holly

Ha ha. You just don't like it that Trump fires back with the same insults your side attack with him. Trump didn't fire the first salvo.
Then explain all the self righteous pearl clutching! Here's a hint: look up 'hypocrisy'.

Forum List

Back