White alone, 61.1% of population
Non white: 38.9%
  • Hispanic or Latino- 16.9%
  • Black or African American alone - 13.1%
  • Asian alone - 5.1%
  • Two or More Races - 2.4%
  • American Indian and Alaska Native alone - 1.2%
  • Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander alone -0.2%

Now how did the 2012 election break down: http://elections.nytimes.com/2012/results/president/exit-polls
  • White-American for Obama 39% for Romney 59%
  • African-American 93% 7%
  • Latin-American 71% 27%
  • Asian-American 71% 27%

Last edited:
Actually I was just trying to show how NON-RACIST the white population that voted for Obama because after all that was the ONLY reason they had to vote
for Obama i.e. did NOT want to vote against a black man because THAT WOULD BE RACIST... regardless of their previous 4 years of Obama ineptness.
That to me was the ONLY reason the whites voted for Obama was they didn't want to be thought themselves racist!
They had very little positive values about a President who said he wanted to bankrupt 1,300 companies, bankrupt utilities, have higher gas prices, skyrocket utility rates and lied about the fact there were NOT 46 million uninsured when 10 million were not citizens, 14 million that because of obama's ineptness at Medicaid to enroll these 14 million and then counting 18 million people that don't want and need health insurance.
I mean these are facts known to these people but they voted for Obama regardless of the facts so my only conclusion is they were afraid they were racist if they
didn't vote for a black man!

Obama was reelected because the GOP alternative was a douche in magic underwear.

White majority of the population is why liberal scum are pushing for 12-20 million illegals to be "Americans" through amnesty.

Any white piece of trash that votes for the Democraps needs to wake-up. In the demented world of liberals, whites will be second class citizens when they are "spreading the wealth" via a gun.

Yep, that's what white liberals want. White liberals want to turn themselves into second-class citizens.

You're so smart. Maybe you should run for President.

Obama was reelected because the GOP alternative was a douche in magic underwear.

So Obama who wants to put 1,300 companies out of business that pay $100 billion a year in federal/state/and probably local property taxes in your city which would mean YOUR property taxes would increase and also put out of work 400,000 people maybe someone YOU know that works for one of those 1,300 companies is better then
Romney who WANTED to build companies?
And of course YOU liked that Obama wants higher gas prices...just not so fast! Or utilities companies will go bankrupt or utilities' rates skyrocket... you would prefer that?

You're the white trash I brought up.

You believe scum like Obama are really about making life fair for everyone....as if it isn't fair right now. :cuckoo:

Yep, that's what white liberals want. White liberals want to turn themselves into second-class citizens.

You're so smart. Maybe you should run for President.

I think Obama should die in prison. Ask me how much I support Obama, you fucking tool.

And of course you people that re-elected Obama... remember this pledge???
This candidate solemnly pledged on June 5, 2008: “In an Obama administration, we’ll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year…..
We’ll do it by the end of my first term as President of the United States.”
Obamacare Will Increase Health Spending By $7,450 For A Typical Family of Four - Forbes

Sorry but you Obama voters please tell me his pledge meant something???
Health insurance premiums have risen more after Obamacare than the average premium increases
over the eight years before it became law, according to the private health exchange eHealthInsurance.
The individual market for health insurance has seen premiums rise by 39 percent since February 2013, eHealth reports. Without a subsidy, the average individual premium is now $274 a month. Families have been hit even harder with an average increase of 56 percent over the same period —
average premiums are now $663 per family, over $426 last year.
Premiums rising faster than eight years before Obamacare | The Daily Caller

Read more: Premiums rising faster than eight years before Obamacare | The Daily Caller

Wow! Rich insurance companies are making more money off of Obamacare!?

No one thought that would happen........ right?

The smartest president? The Messiah that said.."This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal." Speech in St. Paul, Minnesota (3 June 2008).
This guy couldn't deliver on this promise??
I thought he was as the editor of Newsweek called him..
COLOR="Blue"]I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God." [/COLOR]
Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

This candidate solemnly pledged on June 5, 2008: “In an Obama administration, we’ll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year…..
Obamacare Will Increase Health Spending By $7,450 For A Typical Family of Four - Forbes

I mean he's putting them out of business because he told us:
"I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program"
So if he is a proponent NOW he has the public behind him to put them out of business right?
Had NOTHING to do with actuarial tables. Nothing to do with "pre-existing conditions" that by the way affected less then 0.04% of the population! Had nothing to do with the FACT 80% of premiums are paid out in claims and now under Obamacare 85%!
Wow what a stupid recipe for putting companies out of business!

Obama was never qualified under Article 2 Section 1 of the Constitution to be president. Shame on the people who voted for him.

The smartest president? The Messiah that said.."This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal." Speech in St. Paul, Minnesota (3 June 2008).
This guy couldn't deliver on this promise??
I thought he was as the editor of Newsweek called him..
COLOR="Blue"]I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God." [/COLOR]
Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

I mean he's putting them out of business because he told us:
"I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program"
So if he is a proponent NOW he has the public behind him to put them out of business right?
Had NOTHING to do with actuarial tables. Nothing to do with "pre-existing conditions" that by the way affected less then 0.04% of the population! Had nothing to do with the FACT 80% of premiums are paid out in claims and now under Obamacare 85%!
Wow what a stupid recipe for putting companies out of business!
Which insurance company is going out of business? Name one that failed because of Obamacare.

Obama was, is, and always will be the superior choice to either Senator McCain or Governor Romney.

So again YOU obviously have NO problem with these statements from Obama that NO other president has EVER MADE much less would McCain or Romney!
By the way why would Romney be more qualified then Obama.. YOU said it your self!!! "Governor Romney"!
Do you grasp the gigantic experiences that Romney as Governor had in executive decisions like hiring people,etc.??? YOU called him that !
WHAT the...f...k EXECUTIVE experience did Obama EVER have? NONE ZERO!
AND then you tell me you agree with these statements from Obama!!!
OK so IF the idiot in chief says he prefers "single payer" HEY DUMMY WHAT happens to the 1300 ins. companies that pay $100 billion in taxes and
employ 400,000? How can there be a single payer if 1,300 payers are not in business???
“I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program.” (applause) “I see no reason why ...Barack Obama on single payer in 2003 | Physicians for a National Health Program -

I prefer that utilities go bankrupt.
So if somebody wants to build a coal-fired plant they can. It’s just that it will bankrupt them…”
– Barack Obama speaking to San Francisco Chronicle, January 2008
Power Plant Closures - IER

I prefer higher gas prices.
Obama said I'd like higher gas prices, just not so quickly" LiveLeak.com - Obama: Id like higher gas prices, just not so quickly
and backs that belief hiring Energy secretary Chu, who said in 2008...
“Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe.”

I prefer that utility rates skyrocket.
"Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket"
" Obama: I?ll make energy prices ?skyrocket? « Hot Air

These are OK with you? you are very very sick if you want any of the above agenda items to become true!

Forum List

Back