FBI: 57.6% of homicide suspects in 2022 were BlacK

Seems that that has happened in Chicago. 95 percent of the shootings and deaths become cold case files.
No one is apprehended during the mass rushes and thefts on the miracle mile.
It seems a shame that any group should suffer in this way when it can be prevented. As I said before, there must be some leader among any group and leaders are leaders because they help their group. It would seem that reduced murder rates is a fundamental help.

Suspects versus final dispositions?

Well, Ive always thought this to be true. The majority of Black VIOLENT crimes are commited by gang members and the crime stats are bolstered because of recevidism, and multiple crimes being committed by the same people. day to day people you meet, just aren't like that, well at least in the area that I live that I can speak personally of.
The only exception to that i feel has been a recent phenomenon in the last 5 years or so where shoplifting and rampages on stores have gone off the hook in Certain areas where its predominately black neighborhoods that it happens in and it seemed to be set off because of riots and then the pandemic.

Forum List

Back