Just The Facts Madame!

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Pelosi, Nielsen clashed during border-security meeting: 'I reject your facts,' House speaker said, according to report

I am disappointed that Dems did not want to hear from @DHSgov about the security & humanitarian crisis we are facing at the border,” Nielsen wrote. “They didn’t want to hear about criminal aliens, drug smugglers, smuggled & abused children or violent caravans trying to breach the border wall.”

How on earth can democrats make rational decisions for the nation if they won’t even listen to the facts?

Answer! They cannot.

Pelosi, Nielsen clashed during border-security meeting: 'I reject your facts,' House speaker said, according to report

I am disappointed that Dems did not want to hear from @DHSgov about the security & humanitarian crisis we are facing at the border,” Nielsen wrote. “They didn’t want to hear about criminal aliens, drug smugglers, smuggled & abused children or violent caravans trying to breach the border wall.”

How on earth can democrats make rational decisions for the nation if they won’t even listen to the facts?

Answer! They cannot.
When the "facts" are suppositions and half truths you don't listen to the person speaking, Kinda like you and your posts, half truths and lies.

Fuck it. If the coxucking dems refuse to accept facts, Trump should declare a national emergency and build the fucking wall. We'll settle this shit again in 2020.

Answer! They cannot.
When the "facts" are suppositions and half truths you don't listen to the person speaking, Kinda like you and your posts, half truths and lies.
So, now you accuse the border patrol and ICE of lying? You’r just an asshole!

Answer! They cannot.
Why would they waste time listening to the talking point bullshit? We all know what she would have said - straight off the script of last few days.

Move on

The facts? Oh yeah, you mean the "Alternative facts" ????

:th_believecrap:

Forum List

Back