Just too much winning

The Houston Rockets made millions in China.

But 'The Dream' is still the winner here.

Derp thread is derp.
Why isn't Ford building the cars in the U.S. like the President promised they would?

Good question.

Why isn't trump manufacturing hundreds of products in the US? He employs hundreds of thousands but refuses to use US factories. See the link in my sig.

And, as we all know, trump and his spawn hire illegals and foreigners over Americans.

That's trump's idea of "winning"'and "making America great again".

M dick of RWNJs lying about and tearing down the US.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Derp thread is derp.
Why isn't Ford building the cars in the U.S. like the President promised they would?
Why haven't the Democrats accepted the election results so he can do what he said he would?

Nobody is stopping him except his own actions and his own words.

He's impotent and fragmented and delusional. Instead or filling positions,me lies that the Dems are stopping him and nutters like you believe him.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

The President can't force factories to stay in the U.S. Maybe lefties wish he could.
Nothing about me wishing anything. He made a HUGE deal about it during the campaign and afterward. Every time a major company decided to keep a few hundred jobs in the U.S. (most of which had been decided prior to Trump's election) it was all over the news and everyone was bowing to Trump. He said over and over that he would make a phone call and they would keep their jobs here.

Has he already gotten the legislation passed on high tariffs for imports?

The President can't force factories to stay in the U.S. Maybe lefties wish he could.
Nothing about me wishing anything. He made a HUGE deal about it during the campaign and afterward. Every time a major company decided to keep a few hundred jobs in the U.S. (most of which had been decided prior to Trump's election) it was all over the news and everyone was bowing to Trump. He said over and over that he would make a phone call and they would keep their jobs here.

Has he already gotten the legislation passed on high tariffs for imports?

Shhh, about that, it's a secwet. PM me if you wanna know the deal on that.

I ain't giving it away in open forum. :p

Ford made a business decision to make the little bitty clown cars in China and the BETTER SELLING AND MORE PROFITABLE Ranger and Bronco in the US. As hard as I try, I can't get riled up by this news.

Yep, just saw another winner. Lockheed Martin working a deal to take all F16 production to India. Love that winning, how about you rightie.

While I'm here I have had a post deleted, personal attack. I have had my share of personal attacks and non one has done a GD thing about it. Must be there are several rightie pooties out there.

Forum List

Back