🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just want everyone wants, another Rittenhouse thread!!

Yay

So for the pure enjoyment of speculation, if Rittenhouse had not shot those people and been killed by those people because he refused to defend himself, would the press have even covered it? Would anyone have given a damn?
There would be no coverage, just like there was no coverage for the roughly 30 murders at left wing riots last year.

Yay

So for the pure enjoyment of speculation, if Rittenhouse had not shot those people and been killed by those people because he refused to defend himself, would the press have even covered it? Would anyone have given a damn?
The press was already covering it before the incident with Kyle. So yes, any death would have been covered.

Yay

Remember, these were perfect angles, we still have no idea how the city burned down....I think an idea did it, but the media assures us that the idea was mostly peaceful, just like the idea is in Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, ect.......

Yay

Yes, the press would've covered it.

*eye roll*

Remember, these were perfect angles, we still have no idea how the city burned down....I think an idea did it, but the media assures us that the idea was mostly peaceful, just like the idea is in Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, ect.......
Kenosha was burned to the ground? I think you better tell the residents of Kenosha because I dont think they know they are left without a town.

Dont bother showing your pictures of a burned building. Because we all know that Kenosha has more than one building in the city.

They didn't cover all of the other deaths caused by antifa and BLM and skipped over the billions of dollars of destruction. Central focus in the media was 'orange man bad' and 'killer virus'. The media doesn't cover facts anymore.

and somehow the MSM isn't covering this.......I wonder why :dunno: :rolleyes:

Kenosha was burned to the ground? I think you better tell the residents of Kenosha because I dont think they know they are left without a town.

Dont bother showing your pictures of a burned building. Because we all know that Kenosha has more than one building in the city.
Oh so you actually posted that? So it's not about the violence and destruction, but about how many buildings were burned to the ground, becasue you have an acceptable amount. So tell me, how many buildings were burned to the ground in the Jan 6, super duper riot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1637509319875.png

Oh so you actually posted that? So it's not about the violence and destruction, but about how many buildings were burned to the ground, becasue you have an acceptable amount. So tell me, how many buildings were burned to the ground in the Jan 6, super duper riot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You said Kenosha was burned to the ground. It wasnt. That makes you a liar.

You said Kenosha was burned to the ground. It wasnt. That makes you a liar.
Again, you are a moron, you're now upset with the amount.........not the fact buildings were burned to the ground.........that's fine by you........what a shill for the commies you are.

40 buildings destroyed and 100 damaged.......naw nothing to see here......it's all fine....this guy is unbelievable

Again, you are a moron, you're now upset with the amount.........not the fact buildings were burned to the ground.........that's fine by you........what a shill for the commies you are.

40 buildings destroyed and 100 damaged.......naw nothing to see here......it's all fine....this guy is unbelievable
Thank you for admitting you are a liar and admitting Kenosha didnt burn to the ground.

Yay

Nope! They are also not covering the Portland, OR riot by Dems after the verdict. It's a news blackout crickets.

Yay

Not a single human being was harmed by Kyle. He stepped on some turds as he put out a dumpster fire and other leftist pieces of shit got pissy about it.

I didnt admit that.....and thank you for supporting riots and wanting cities to be burned to the ground.......
It is a fact Kenosha did not burn to the ground. However, I never stated I support riots and want cities burned to the ground. I was merely commenting on your false statement and never gave my opinion one way or the other. But I understand. I've seen this over and over. People of your ilk's schizophrenic addled brains make you see things that arent there.

Forum List

Back